PDA

View Full Version : Show us each hero percentage w/l k/d ratio and balance the heroes

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-20-2017, 01:43 PM
I am tired and want hit my head at the wall anymore. Show us statistics mentioned above for each hero.

What takes somebody to understand that Warden and new heroes (cent and shinobi) are not optimized. Where is fun at fighting Warden who CANT be opened unless he make a move or mistake??? Block abilities of the Warden are insane, if i have to move a mouse (stick) to any direction to block with Lawbringer 0,3 cm, Warden player have to do same but 0,0003cm, STOP CLOSING YOUR EYES at serious problems that you have when it comes to balance. I will not write again about new heroes that story is told already many times. Seriously i can either quit the match before fighting 3 mentioned heroes, play with them, or wait for better times when this game will have at least some balance and common sense.
Can we have a look at charts, statistics for all heroes? Learn form the past take a look at some heroes who have excellent balance nobushi for example. Make some efforts and pull your head out of the sand before its too late.

Best regards!

Oupyz
05-20-2017, 01:50 PM
Nobushi have excellllent balance , excuse me ??

she is the weakest after raider buff

1) Slow Guardstance
2) Telegraphed attack that are easiest the parry
3) No Opener
4) No 50/50

where do u see Nobushi have excellent balance , she is the weakest now

kanuzira
05-20-2017, 01:56 PM

1) Slow Guardstance
3) No Opener
4) No 50/50

Nobushi is top tier

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-20-2017, 02:17 PM

1) Slow Guardstance
3) No Opener
4) No 50/50

I believe that Nobushi is great and its not the problem when it comes to balance of heroes at all

Oupyz
05-20-2017, 02:36 PM
I believe that Nobushi is great and its not the problem when it comes to balance of heroes at all

yeah Nobushi is as great as warden/pk/lord/shonobi/cent/lb/

top tier indeed .

i'am just glad you not balancing the game

and glad ubisoft is buffing her for once they did something good with class balance

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-20-2017, 04:37 PM
yeah Nobushi is as great as warden/pk/lord/shonobi/cent/lb/

top tier indeed .

i'am just glad you not balancing the game

and glad ubisoft is buffing her for once they did something good with class balance

Well nobushi can have some love, same like other samurai heroes, to get balance, but as i wrote before i believe main problem when it comes to hero balance are Centurion, Shinobi and Warden, every other hero you can play against.

Oupyz
05-20-2017, 04:40 PM
if they didn't change warden in months , i doubt the team has a competent balance designer

even in their own dev testing tournament Shinobi was spaming kick it was pretty funny and frustrating to watch , how did it go past dev testing no one knows ...

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 12:02 AM
I can certainly ask.
But do keep in mind that W/L ratios and KDA for different heroes do differ across platforms and they also differ across different tiers of player skill as well. And then you have to look at play-rate, meta, etc. So just having those raw numbers alone won't actually give you too much insight into actual balance.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 12:08 AM

1) Slow Guardstance
3) No Opener
4) No 50/50

Conqueror is weakest now.

Nobushi is top tier

I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

But no. She is definitely NOT top tier lol

Moondyne_MC
05-21-2017, 01:14 AM
LOL, Nobushi top tier. I wish.

I can certainly ask.
But do keep in mind that W/L ratios and KDA for different heroes do differ across platforms and they also differ across different tiers of player skill as well. And then you have to look at play-rate, meta, etc. So just having those raw numbers alone won't actually give you too much insight into actual balance.

I honestly think the forum could come to more agreements, and work better to come up with ideas and fixes if we DID have some raw data to work with. It's been shown that crowds can often work even better than professionals, and we do have a handful of intelligent, rational people here that'd be able to work wonders with that data.

Start off with 1v1 win rates for each class for mid-high to high tier skills, that'd be a great starting point. If it brings back good results, you could think about making all of that info public. I can't see how it would do anything but help.

bmason1000
05-21-2017, 01:25 AM
I feel like it would just start a lot of irrational arguing. Crowd sourcing ideas can be great, but if we want balance ideas for mid to high level skill i think you'd need a crowd composed entirely of mid to high level players. This public forum is TOO public for crowd sourcing. In my opinion, that is.

That_guy44
05-21-2017, 01:31 AM
Out of curiosity, I would like to see the stats for game modes and how each character fairs against others. I don't believe you could these same stats for balancing though. The people that main lower tiered characters have to be pretty skilled. They can't cheese their way to victory. The same applies vice versa. Just because skilled players learned how to fight 50/50s, light spam, and instazones, doesn't mean these aren't cheese tactics.

pancakerz
05-21-2017, 01:31 AM
I think some people just like nobushi's balance right now because she's an easy kill :D

bmason1000
05-21-2017, 01:38 AM
Out of curiosity, I would like to see the stats for game modes and how each character fairs against others. I don't believe you could these same stats for balancing though. The people that main lower tiered characters have to be pretty skilled. They can't cheese their way to victory. The same applies vice versa. Just because skilled players learned how to fight 50/50s, light spam, and instazones, doesn't mean these aren't cheese tactics.

Yeah...i am definitely curious