PDA

View Full Version : MM still broken.

Infidel.Castro
05-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Still getting many matches where all the higher Rep / Gear score players are on one team and the low GS low/zero rep players on the other. I thought they were going to fix this BS. I think I have only have had a handful of balanced teams since season 2 start.

DrExtrem
05-20-2017, 12:40 PM
Hey. Wtf is not broken in this game?

Really. If we make a positive list if the things that are working or are at least not totally broken, we can save up time.

Gray360UK
05-20-2017, 01:45 PM
It is still all over the place.

Think about how they have changed the game so far though, they are clearly working around broken matchmaking rather than fixing it.

For example, new gear stats, they have declared quite happily that the new gear, especially for lower level / new players is designed to help bridge the gear gap, right? Make it easier for lower level / new players to fight against higher level / experienced players ....

Now what's the problem there? Do you see it?

WHY are lower level / new players in matches with higher level / experienced players in the first place, and why are they building the gear system around this, instead of stopping it happening in the first place?

Clearly to me there are no plans to 'fix' the matchmaking. I don't think they believe there is anything wrong. They don't see it as broken or needing a fix. It can stay just the way it is, and instead, gear will be changed to make it less of a problem.

demigod-fragir
05-20-2017, 01:56 PM
I wonder why you care about matchmaking while 90% of battles end up with DISCONECTION. They add new heroes for witch you have to pay extra money but we still have peer 2 peer system. I have never seen so idiotic company like Ubisoft.

Many friends of mine wanned to buy this game but I said to them it's waste of money. Wait till they make dedicated servers I said. I daubt they will ever do it.
Ubisoft no more games from you! Never.