PDA

View Full Version : nerf centurion, raider, shugoki,warden, warlord, berserker,conqueror and kensei

TestO...
05-20-2017, 12:15 PM
Hi, my main is shinobi, and i dont like that every hero that tickles me take 80% of my health..
Tho this thread is not serious (ofc nobody needs nerfing) i would like to take the chance to explain to the ppl who are crying that shinobi is op, k, you hit me 3 times i am dead, i try to double dash you gb me and my ddasshing is done and guess what you can hit me and take a good portion of my health, you dodge the kick you can tickle me and take another good portion of my health, i try to range gb you counter it i am on the floor, i try ranged heavy you parry it im on the floor, 1 silly mistake and i am done, YES 1 MISTAKE.. for you that cant exploit that mistakes it is your problem..

Bracus_Maximus
05-20-2017, 12:26 PM
Haha yea. Ppl need to learn to dodge. Apart from the ones who play assassin class sometimes almost never dodged before because they didnt needed many times. Hopefully the death of this staying in one place and watching the indicators ( aka def meta ) is over and they introduce moves to all other classes which you can break the defence of these tank types.
I got 2shotted many times. Berz second attack ( top heavy, the first light was preloaded ) caught me while i was landing from the kick then grab and bam i died in a second without even blinked. I made only one mistake to try to open with a kick against a zerk.

MrForz
05-20-2017, 12:32 PM
Was that thread even necessary? It's not even done right.

TestO...
05-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Was that thread even necessary? It's not even done right.
im sorry.. but yeah it was necessary..

TestO...
05-20-2017, 12:45 PM
shinobi is supposed to be a difficult hero, learn to dodge and get gud
Surprise surprise, Lyskir The Fighter Against Shinobi has joined the discussion.. maybe you should read that again but this time think about what you are reading and try to figure what i am saying..

XxHunterHxX
05-20-2017, 05:49 PM
I hope ubisoft nerfs the Shinobi since i only still play this game coz of hem....the moment they nerf hem and make it so its a waste of time to play hem il just finaly uninstal the game again this game is starting to cater to little kids that enjoy pressing 2 butons to win if they lose they cry rather then practice and ghet better !

Lyskir
05-20-2017, 06:05 PM
Surprise surprise, Lyskir The Fighter Against Shinobi has joined the discussion.. maybe you should read that again but this time think about what you are reading and try to figure what i am saying..

sorry english is not my native language and maybe i read it wrong, i dont fight against shinobi, i fight against his dash kick it needs a treatment

TestO...
05-20-2017, 06:26 PM
sorry english is not my native language and maybe i read it wrong, i dont fight against shinobi, i fight against his dash kick it needs a treatment
neither is mine but i believe it is understandable.. basically i explained how can you counter everything..
now another thing, in duels so far i met alot of ppl countering everything, even parrying that how you ppl say it 'super fast' light attacks..kicks are useless against good player.. now to end this discussion (hopefully) i think you guys just need to get better..
#buffshinobishealth

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Lets take a look at the Shinobi's upside

- Longest possible combo chain in the game and it applies bleed

- Fastest movement speed in the game

- Highest combat mobility in the game

- Longest range attack in the game

- Unblockable kick attack off of a dodge

- Has a ranged GB

- Can grab players off of ladders

- Some of the fastest attack chains in the game

- Can activate Usain Bolt mode in order to chase down enemies

Now lets look at the downside

- Lowest health in the game (because he has the most mobility)

- Can be punished for his ranged attacks (Because he is the ONLY Hero with that type of ability)

And yet you are saying we should nerf half the game to accommodate you because you can't stand when someone properly counters you?

Get bent.

TestO...
05-20-2017, 06:49 PM
[U]
And yet you are saying we should nerf half the game to accommodate you because you can't stand when someone properly counters you?

[B]Get bent.

jesus, can anyone read? 'Tho this thread is not serious (ofc nobody needs nerfing)'
benting
edit: tho you have a good point, everybody sayiing shinobi and centurion needs nerfing because you cant stand when you cant properly counter them..

Get bent.

Dr-KaBoom
05-20-2017, 06:50 PM
What they need to do is normalize him. Give him more hp and get rid of his nonsense. Being a special snow flake class is just not going to fly in a game like this because they will just end up too far on one side of the spectrum.