PDA

View Full Version : Dead game ! for real .

DAC.CaSs
05-20-2017, 05:19 AM
So the season 2 supposed to fix alot of stuff . i rly belived that . but the errors and crashes and bugs and errors again ar way too much for a GOD DEAM 60 + $ game . they cant even fix the easy bugs that exist but they introduce new heroes . new bugged maps and new errors also . not even a milion years can help this game to go in a positive direction . all the player base start to go down again in only 1 week after the "season 2 fix " . good job . you fix the game for good .

Krell80
05-20-2017, 05:33 AM
Game is dead?Goodbye then.
they cant even fix the easy bugs that exist

And i'm sure you don't even know how fixing bugs work.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-20-2017, 05:54 AM
I'm sure they don't even care to be honest.....they don't care because people are still playing the game. The gaming developers know that no matter how buggy and crap a game they release is, people will still pay a ton of money on micro-transactions. If you were making the money these companies you wouldn't fix it either and just pocket the cash and make a new game. There's a saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it and right now their income isn't broken so they're not going to fix it. They're still making millions in micro-transactions would you spend any of it on a broken game or would you just make another one?

Jin....
05-20-2017, 06:17 AM
recently I saw the message inform to change the host for session. is it the evidence that they work on it?

DAC.CaSs
05-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Game is dead?Goodbye then.

And i'm sure you don't even know how fixing bugs work.

i'm pretty sure you ar one of the braindead ppl who keep say that the game is fine . let me guess rep 2 overall and a weeb .? . haters who post on 90% of other ppl threads only with "smar" phrases should be banned. beside that how can you even talk when all you do is play vs ai ? .

MagicTyrant
05-20-2017, 03:40 PM
1st time I have been able to play the game for weeks (due to error messages and no reply from support).
Took a while to sort out my keys and get back into the flow after a practice round.
So very happy, even got two execution in my 1st domination match .

Then no rewards as server are to busy.

GRRRRRR!

EDG_Avocado
05-20-2017, 04:17 PM
game was dead within the first week.
Old news man

Alchemist..
05-20-2017, 04:31 PM
I heard same **** from release day "this game will be dead after month" etc. But its still alive and will be untill there is enough players to play 4v4 so stop spamming this forum with this type of threads if u dont like it/dont play this game anymore just forget and live your life

Kraxers
05-20-2017, 05:47 PM
If only these "Game is dead" people actually leave the game and forums. There are still **** loads of people who thinks even conq heavy shield bash chain is not dodgeable after first hit. They come cry about everything because they can press one button to dodge. Please off you go if it is dead.

KiahsRevenge
05-20-2017, 07:33 PM
haha all these responses kill me. Basically those of you who say to just go away are ultimately going to get taken in life. You are saying that I am okay with the state of this game. What good little consumers you are! The only thing I care about is being able to play this game. And so far I've spent 3/4 of my time being disconnected and staring at the matchmaking screen. I play on console and am betting we have a stronger player base. I am not okay with paying $60 for a game when you can only play 1/4 of the time.

I have been vocal of the forums solely on the basis of connectivity for consoles specifically Xbox one. I've been through some sketchy launches in the past but they have always fixed it within the first month maybe 6 weeks. I am a patient person or so I like to think but my patience is hanging by a thread with this game. My faith in Ubisoft as a company and not the Devs is gone. Fix the console connectivity as well as PC. Your reputation is being damaged every week this is allowed to continue. Cheers folks! Time to go outside for awhile and enjoy reality!

Netcode_err_404
05-20-2017, 07:38 PM
The game has enough player to not be dead, and not enough players to call it healthy.

Just one of the more. And honestky its all ubi's fault.