PDA

View Full Version : JUST HOW THE FUVK SOMEONE FIGHT 2 Centurions/Shinobi at the same time ?!?!?!

GoodOldSalty
05-20-2017, 05:15 AM
just saying, it seems impossible to fight cent/shinobi in any kind of 2v1, unless they are brain-dead, what the fuvk is the fun when they can take full control of your character ?!?!

and Kensei, zerker, valk those bunch seem like a joke in 4v4, there are literally NOTHING they can do compared to the new characters. WELLFUVKINGDONE UBI.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-20-2017, 06:05 AM
There's nothing you can do sadly......specially when that is what everyone is playing right now and will continue to until they receive some sort of major nerf. They have way to much control. I believe these two characters will kill the game further than it already is. It's not like they have a bunch of people playing this title anyway. I'd love to see the numbers but I doubt Ubisoft will embarrass themselves like that......

Wolf-Heathen
05-20-2017, 06:25 AM
You can uninstall. That way they can never reach you!

Egotistic_Ez
05-20-2017, 07:05 AM
Two shinobi isn't that hard, it's just the kick and they have no hp. Keep one to the side with external block (and watch out for the grab). If you see him rush in get ready to dodge. Meanwhile just maul the other one.

Two centurions? You're ****ed. Run.

Capoupacap
05-20-2017, 10:25 AM
in 1vs2 situation you actually have 1 valid solution: Defend and try to stand 20sec for a mate to help you.

1vs2 situation is actually quite an interesting situation because the worst mistake would be to stay totally passive and blocking everything. So it's a mix up of pure defense and really quick punishment followed by retreat. 1vs2 a barely impossible to manage in closed area.

ELDRIX_
05-20-2017, 10:27 AM
you just don't
either run away or quit the game
if there are 2 centurions you're simply f***ed