PDA

View Full Version : Centurion kick combo deals 60% dmg AND dragins 100% stamina?

MassiveD.
05-20-2017, 12:36 AM
Drains* (posting via phone problems)

Ok, so the combo damage itself is absurd, but one might say that centurion is kinda useless without it, one trick pony if you may, which is fine, however, the risk vs reward is just too imbalanced. The fact that after the kick they can also CGB and that with full combo landed can drain ur full stamina bar, after which they can keep grabbing you and throwing you to the floor is in my opinion the real problem.

Mia.Nora
05-20-2017, 01:26 AM
Centurion is practically a warlord whose headbutt functions like a Shugoki's Demon's Grasp.

Balance lol

MassiveD.
05-20-2017, 11:08 AM
Centurion is practically a warlord whose headbutt functions like a Shugoki's Demon's Grasp.

Balance lol

Yeah, like wth, what I found, is that the kick itself is not hard to dodge, however the centurions are getting wise to people dodging it and just using grab into punish into kick itself. I haven't seen a single centurion trying to feint, the kick is just so much of a reward, and it doesnt waste their stamina, so they just spam gb / kick mixup untill they finally tag you with the combo, after which you are just doomed, because you are out of stamina and they will just keep gb / kick mixup untill they hit it again, because neither is punishable.

This is more exploitable and monotone, than shugoki charge spam use to be before they fixed it

kanuzira
05-20-2017, 11:33 AM
If you guys still don't know how to counter centurion you're on the low end of this game. He isnt your standard hero where every trick that works on an other hero works on him to. Like shugo, I need to work around his hyper armor to secure damage. You need to find your way around centurion, if not you keep getting stomped on.

MassiveD.
05-20-2017, 11:47 AM
If you guys still don't know how to counter centurion you're on the low end of this game. He isnt your standard hero where every trick that works on an other hero works on him to. Like shugo, I need to work around his hyper armor to secure damage. You need to find your way around centurion, if not you keep getting stomped on.

If that is your only reply - you either didn't read the thread properly, or you do not understand the issue in question, so your contribution is irrelevant.

There is nothing wrong with centurions kit itself, I have demolished countless cents at ease. The problem is the GB / kick spam untill one hits, as it doesnt drain their stamina and neither is consistent to punish ( for example centurion can cgb and even parry after they miss a kick, what is up with that? Recovery is instant for them).

Let me remind you of a recent tournament where top 2 shugokis were fighting each other only by doing run charging, and that it was exploitable in lobbies as well, as you could only charge which had no counter, didnt exhaust stamina, and would hit eventually. What centurion has is 10 times worse than that, as upon hit it doesnt only do the most dmg per combo in the game, bur completely deletes opponents stamina as well.

I fight centurions who fight normally in 1v1, but simply go to world map if all they do is gb / kick spam untill one hits, and nothing else, as it is pointless and inevitable to continue