PDA

View Full Version : Centurion OP?

AT_Koero00
05-19-2017, 10:35 PM
I play alot of dominion. So i met alot of Centurions when he got Released. What kinda bugs me is that he can drain a lot of Stamina and not only that! He has so many good feats. He is so strong!
When doing a 1v1 against a Centurion i really don't have a problem with him but when in dominion or Elimination/Skirmish he really is just to strong..

His Feats that annoy me:

Lvl 1: Body-Count (When hitting minions you regain Health)

Lvl 2: HayMaker (When doing a kick he does damage aswel keep in mind he steals your stamina, and most Centurions use the kick, Throw etc to much pretty much the thing that makes the Centurion the Centurion.)

Lvl 3: SecondWin, Pugio, SharpendBlade (second wind gives him health, Pugio is like a Throwing Blade, SharpendBlade gives bleeding.)

Lvl 4: Catapult

When he has all his feats its so hard to play against him. He can just Destroy you with a few hits when SharpendBlade is activated. When you're so close to killing him he just uses Secondwind and he'll be almost Fullhealth. When being pushed back in a corner he just continue's spamming his kick, You can't really escape it and when that player has his Haymaker its going to be more annoying.

This is just my Speculation and my Opinion about the Centurion. Let me know what you think about this. Cheers.

UbiNoty
05-19-2017, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback - this is actually the first I've seen any mention of feedback specifically on his feats.
I'll forward it to the team to keep on hand for when we're deciding what kinds of changes to make.

CaptainPwnet
05-20-2017, 12:09 AM
Pugio is instant death for any squishy, Second wind makes him far too tanky. Catapult is the least of your worries on this hero. His global all ally full health overshield is incredibly broken. It immediately puts every ally of his at a serious advantage over their opponents and can never miss like catapult. The overshield also lasts for what seem slike forever I am not sure, but plenty long enough to make sure it see's use. If you have htis feat in elim it's pretty much an instant win if the opposing team doesn't have an equal amount of centurions with this feat. It also refreshes at the beginning of every round once unlocked. So Start of every round your entire team is immediately at a huge advantage over their enemies. God forbid having 2 or more centurions on the same team with this feat. Just to put it in perspective, this shield makes twice as long to kill, essentially giving them an entire second health bar. Then you have to factor in how many extra revenges they are going to get thanks to that extra health even in 1v1. So it instantly makes your entire team much more than 2 times harder to kill. Probably easily closer to or greater than 3 times when you factor in revenge.

Even in dominion I have seen so many matches completely turned around no matter the score as soon as the centurions unlock their feats it's ridiculous. I think since the update I have only seen 2 occasions where the team with more centurions has lost the match and one of those occasions was because they had a bot on their team and it was very close both teams broken and fighting it out.

As far as haymaker goes, I got punched for 53 damage by a revenged centurion once. Sure he was in revenge but he also didn't have much for gear, so that means that punch was doing the damage of an average heavy attack at least. I could have been debuffed by another ability but again even then that means that punch does more damage than many actual attacks and is unblockable, stuns, knocks down, and guarantees a strong heavy from the cent and 2 heavies from any surrounding allies.

Even if people can't agree that his moveset is pretty OP in 4v4. His feats are definitely very OP.

AT_HYDR4Z
05-20-2017, 12:22 PM
I play alot of dominion. So i met alot of Centurions when he got Released. What kinda bugs me is that he can drain a lot of Stamina and not only that! He has so many good feats. He is so strong!
When doing a 1v1 against a Centurion i really don't have a problem with him but when in dominion or Elimination/Skirmish he really is just to strong..

His Feats that annoy me:

Lvl 1: Body-Count (When hitting minions you regain Health)

Lvl 2: HayMaker (When doing a kick he does damage aswel keep in mind he steals your stamina, and most Centurions use the kick, Throw etc to much pretty much the thing that makes the Centurion the Centurion.)

Lvl 3: SecondWin, Pugio, SharpendBlade (second wind gives him health, Pugio is like a Throwing Blade, SharpendBlade gives bleeding.)

Lvl 4: Catapult

When he has all his feats its so hard to play against him. He can just Destroy you with a few hits when SharpendBlade is activated. When you're so close to killing him he just uses Secondwind and he'll be almost Fullhealth. When being pushed back in a corner he just continue's spamming his kick, You can't really escape it and when that player has his Haymaker its going to be more annoying.

This is just my Speculation and my Opinion about the Centurion. Let me know what you think about this. Cheers.

Same is that when you are in one of his combos wich last about 5 seconds and you activate "revenge mode", it doesn't stop his attacks. Even tho the game says that when you activate "revenge mode" you automatically parry all incomming attacks for a slim second. But this problem also happens with Shinobi...