PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Me This My Dudes

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
05-19-2017, 07:00 PM
Can someone please tell me why the Centurion has faster heavies than the LB's lights?
I know this is something thrown around as a hyperbolic statement, but the frame data is now out and the first Cent attack is 600MS and the second follow up is 500MS
Ubiserft, Y U do Dis?

https://youtu.be/sxzWHAVH-hc

Berard_Gutler
05-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Because season pass costs 40$, thats why.

Netcode_err_404
05-19-2017, 08:11 PM
Reasons

Pope138
05-19-2017, 08:12 PM

Usually, I'd just dismiss this comment as overly cynical. Not this time.

NOT_PeaceKeeper
05-19-2017, 08:13 PM
Lack of thought going into balance

BeefMan_
05-19-2017, 08:15 PM

This
I'm expecting a nerf after all the season passes that can be milked have been

FootlessRhino
05-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Can someone please tell me why the Centurion has faster heavies than the LB's lights?
I know this is something thrown around as a hyperbolic statement, but the frame data is now out and the first Cent attack is 600MS and the second follow up is 500MS
Ubiserft, Y U do Dis?

https://youtu.be/sxzWHAVH-hc

because he's half assassin and has no health. also, that's only the case for non-charged heavies which don't even do full bar of damage. I think LB's top light should still be faster though.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 08:32 PM
because he's half assassin and has no health. also, that's only the case for non-charged heavies which don't even do full bar of damage. I think LB's top light should still be faster though.

Hey has like 10 less health than half of the cast, I'd easily trade that for heavies that are the same speed as pk lights and Actually it does do a full bar.

FootlessRhino
05-19-2017, 09:26 PM
Hey has like 10 less health than half of the cast, I'd easily trade that for heavies that are the same speed as pk lights and Actually it does do a full bar.

he has 10 less than all other squishies (PK, Orochi, Nobushi, etc.) but a lot less compared to LB, Raider, Warlord, Shug. Takes only 2 raider heavies to kill him. granted, Cent only needs 2 unblockable heavy + pounce combos to kill anyone with exception of Shug. but I like faster heavies, makes them actually usable for more than feinting. I don't think it does full bar though, seen people fuc.king up executions because they didn't charge it properly.

ArcheDemonm
05-19-2017, 10:00 PM
he has 10 less than all other squishies (PK, Orochi, Nobushi, etc.) but a lot less compared to LB, Raider, Warlord, Shug. Takes only 2 raider heavies to kill him. granted, Cent only needs 2 unblockable heavy + pounce combos to kill anyone with exception of Shug. but I like faster heavies, makes them actually usable for more than feinting. I don't think it does full bar though, seen people fuc.king up executions because they didn't charge it properly.

heavy from gb(uncharged) definetly full bar

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 10:07 PM

He does a full bar trust me

Look here if you feel the need tohttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/htmlview#gid=0

Raiders heavies do 40 and 45. His unblockable does 55 if it's followed by an attack but good luck getting out two of those. Average heavies from gb are about 30-35 so really even if we take the higher number of 35 it'll take the same amount of heavies to kill an orochi as it does a cent. I can only speak for myself but I'm willing bet more people than not would trade 10hp for heavies as fast as pks.

Joseph_2017
05-19-2017, 10:22 PM
Yeah first cent I fought was like WHAM BAM BAM! Damn those lights hit hard, then realized those were some swift as heavys lol