05-19-2017, 03:13 PM
Valkiri
Kensei
PK

This 3 will RIP super ez ! So play this if you wana kill shinobi ez

and Orochi...kinda..

Herbstlicht
05-19-2017, 04:34 PM
I honestly disagree with you Sir. Shinobi is so versatile that he can beat anyone. The more telegraphed the attacks, the easier he has it. You seem to have a lot of trouble against dodge attacks. But Shinobi is ultra fast, so following stuff works:

Against Kensei do what you want, even when executing kick and he side dodges, you can already dodge or even parry his side dash attack. I mean you really get a confirmed parry even if he just tried to counter your mechanic! If he hits you, he dashed while you still were in your early dodge animation. So then .. just let your dodge finish, no kick, parry his attack, profit. Ah, anyway, a block is enough for a parry here.

PK: Stay at range, utilize your kick smartly. I see Shinobi in slightly advantageous position here because the only thing that he doesn't have what PK has, is the side attack. If you try your dodgekicking in anyones face btw, you deserve getting punished.

Valkyrie:
Difficult. I honestly admit. Fast attacks, a very good dodge combined with a nice defence - if you mess up she will punish you harshly. But .. personally, I feel even this matchup seems slightly in favor for Shinobi.

Why I may have an easy time:
Mostly I play 1on1 as Kensei or Nobushi. I am very good at defending myself - parry, deflect, all goes very easily. But so are most of my opponents. Shinobi however, in stark contrast to Kensei and Nobushi, can open anyone up while still being strong on the defence. So I really win a lot with him right now, like ... 3-4 out of 5 matches.

FootlessRhino
05-19-2017, 04:46 PM
I heard some streamers say that Zerker is rough for Shinobi with all that hyper armor. his top heavy should pretty much one shot Shinobi as well.

Egotistic_Ez
05-19-2017, 04:54 PM
Honestly I don't think there's any specific counter class. Just learn how his **** works, parry/cgb it, win.

Heroes with good gap closers can pressure newer players into making a mistake with the shinobi though, but I still don't really see them as a counter.

you wana kill shinobi ez

:(

BeefMan_
05-19-2017, 06:03 PM
Valkiri
Kensei
PK

and Orochi...kinda..

Hope you didn't pick these characters based on their dodge attack abilities, as dodge attacking is completely unsafe versus Shinobi kick.

rossato2109
05-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Valkiri
Kensei
PK

and Orochi...kinda..

Very nice, problem is none of those classes can attack WITHOUT STAMINA. Stupid shinobi can drain all your stamina in like two attacks.

Still arguing with someone that obviously is maining a shinobi is a waste of time.