PDA

View Full Version : Things I've NEWLY noticed

knightflyte
03-18-2004, 05:50 AM
I was trying some low level ship busting in an IL2-T. Several things came to my attention.

One is, as I was deploying the torpedo the flight stick's protective cover popped up and the button depressed.(it could have been there all along but it's the first I've noticed it)
The other was the shore line detail. The water was dark where the water table fell off..... but as I got nearer the shore the sea became a very nice azure blue with great reflections, and I was able to see the bottom of the sandy shore as the waves lapped at the shore.
Both looked new to me...........awesome! awesome! awesome!
I know it's just eye candy but man was it SWEET!

2.4 Intel.. 1280 RDRAM.. ATI 9800 Pro.. 3.1 drivers.. Win XP Pro

knightflyte
03-18-2004, 05:50 AM
I was trying some low level ship busting in an IL2-T. Several things came to my attention.

One is, as I was deploying the torpedo the flight stick's protective cover popped up and the button depressed.(it could have been there all along but it's the first I've noticed it)
The other was the shore line detail. The water was dark where the water table fell off..... but as I got nearer the shore the sea became a very nice azure blue with great reflections, and I was able to see the bottom of the sandy shore as the waves lapped at the shore.
Both looked new to me...........awesome! awesome! awesome!
I know it's just eye candy but man was it SWEET!

2.4 Intel.. 1280 RDRAM.. ATI 9800 Pro.. 3.1 drivers.. Win XP Pro