PDA

View Full Version : FOR HONOR Ruined after Shadow and Might.

AdroGM5K
05-19-2017, 07:54 AM
Let me start off by saying, I normally do not post. And I have defended this game being that it is the first of its kind. But after the realease of this new content. It has become so unbalanced with Gear Stats, revenge mode and lets not forget the OP Shinobi and Centurion. Like what were you thinking, they don't even fit on the spectrum of the other heroes and are whole different realm of playstyle.... unfortunately I have uninstalled For Honor.. I have no more faith for this game.

DeLatv
05-19-2017, 07:58 AM
How Gear Stats and Revenge mode were better in previous patch? Please explain your self.

As im quite happy about the new gear system.

kumanchik
05-19-2017, 08:00 AM
i think you need more practice

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 08:01 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/FFUOouOEv3rKo/giphy.gif

Rikuto01.tv
05-19-2017, 08:08 AM
Let me start off by saying, I normally do not post. And I have defended this game being that it is the first of its kind. But after the realease of this new content. It has become so unbalanced with Gear Stats, revenge mode and lets not forget the OP Shinobi and Centurion. Like what were you thinking, they don't even fit on the spectrum of the other heroes and are whole different realm of playstyle.... unfortunately I have uninstalled For Honor.. I have no more faith for this game.

Of course they don't fit into the same spectrum as the other heroes. The other heroes suck and don't have the tools needed to break the turtle meta.

Why would they keep repeating the same mistake lol

DrExtrem
05-19-2017, 08:11 AM
We need time to adapt but the,system did not get better - they only changed it.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 08:13 AM
Of course they don't fit into the same spectrum as the other heroes. The other heroes suck and don't have the tools needed to break the turtle meta.

The solution would have been to change what makes defense so strong, not introduce two characters that defy it solely if you pick them.

XxHunterHxX
05-19-2017, 08:16 AM
The solution would have been to change what makes defense so strong, not introduce two characters that defy it solely if you pick them.

And the example of how to do it is ???

DrExtrem
05-19-2017, 08:18 AM

Because all heroes need ways into crack up the shell - not only a selected few and new ones. On top: The turtle problem is only a real problem on PC and to an extent vs. bots - at least, the bots attack.
On consoles, turtling is less of an issue, because you can use fast attacks to make a start. I think It would have been better to redesign the fainting game and make it more accessible. This would have helped every hero (conq. would need a change to faint as well or a equivalent way to fight).

One universal mechanic and one hero are easier to adjust, as 14 heroes individually.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 08:23 AM
And the example of how to do it is ???

There's been tons of suggestions but for starters make parrying less rewarding. I can miss 3 light parries and still come out on top if I get one. Increase chip damage is another. Reduce the parry window. Make attacks safer by reducing recovery frames or give some attacks plus or minus frames. Normalize guard speed but make it the speed of nobushis. Just a few listed here. Not all of them are solid ideas but they are still better than giving all the power to two heroes and no one elae

drazaaa
05-19-2017, 08:35 AM

I fill the same men.... They BLOOW with this season 2 patch.They releace 2 the most OP clasees and its proven there heavy hit faster then some light hits(warlord).... I was playing in all BETAs and I invest a lot of times and money in this game but now im also done with this game.They just didint care about there core members who play from the biggining they just want more money from new players who will Im 100% sure get ****s when they nerf this 2 classes.Im almost 100% sure they will use same strategy in season 3 so they can get more money from new players..... I will never get some game from this company ever again till im playing online games.

Bracus_Maximus
05-19-2017, 08:36 AM
They introduced the new heroes with very good opening options. I would expected that by now they give the already existed ones more tools for it too. They didnt thats why the new ones feels and are much better and more fun to play ( at least for me ).
I changed from a berz main to shinobi and i think i will stay with her. Really there was nothing fun in berz play style. Heavy feint then light or light heavy feint guard break etc. Thats all he can do. Very repetitive and boring. And thats why i like the shinobi no matter if they will nerf it to the ground ever. The number of choices i can make is awesome.

DrinkinMehStella
05-19-2017, 08:42 AM
the gear system is being changed thank god, they will display the bar chart again as well as the % that was my only issues and of course the centurion stamina pounding infinite wall combos.

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 12:01 PM
the gear system is being changed thank god, they will display the bar chart again as well as the % that was my only issues and of course the centurion stamina pounding infinite wall combos.

They were very evasive about when that will happen though, they said it would require a complete re-work again and it's not something on the top of their list. I can't see how it can be that hard at all, but the fact they are trying to say it is that hard to me suggests they aren't keen to do it. I doubt we will see that for a very long time.

Duuklah
05-19-2017, 12:18 PM
The issue is that I see Revenge mode getting chain activated on some characters..

The Cent is OP AF.,. Thats Established..

Shinobi is OK..

Basically no testing means the **** EVERY BALANCE PATCH THEY EVER DID UP

In the process burn up A LOT more of my goodwill towards Ubi and this game.