PDA

View Full Version : Fix Game

Mirage6201
05-19-2017, 04:42 AM
I'm an old gamer on console. Been playing a long time. Had to reset my UBI pw just to post this.

I never seen such a turd wrapped with good gameplay and graphics. I know you are trying to fix this but man you must be hard on capital to release this unpolish piece. I'm starting to think I paid for error messages and light spams (pk and shinobi).

Just had to vent.

Dohospody
05-19-2017, 07:03 AM
Yes today 4 battles and 3x error. Thats bored and leave for now....

Duuklah
05-19-2017, 12:34 PM
The game sucks because the devs are MORONS..

They spent the last 2 months tying desperately to salvage balance then BLEW it all away in one day.. They released 2 of the most imbalanced toons out there and especially the centurion..

They didnt test and it shows. Broken endless wall back combo from Centurion not to mention just so much OP crap.,,.

GRRR

Oupyz
05-19-2017, 12:38 PM
the game was never balanced at high level to begin with

warden,warlord,pk,conqueror dominated for months and nothing was really fixed , maybe conqueror is easier to handle now , rest stilll roaming

Kristaps-4000
05-19-2017, 05:51 PM
1) They need to fix it connection Error
2) Now 1 vs 4 is not real revenge
must be returned to how it was for 4vs4 mode.
3)Players are much less even the division plays more. :D ubisoft knows how to screw up the game. Nerfs is not solution
.It is the second game this year that has been broken from Ubisoft.
They should not to change the game just like that. Community breaking game and in the end now one will play this game. The same like division.