PDA

View Full Version : Hero Gear Stats Bars vs. Percentages

Fannagly
05-19-2017, 03:55 AM
My only feedback on the new update is that I preferred the much easier to understand bars over the new percentage values. I'd like to see the bars again, whether it be an option to switch between the two in the settings, or merging the two systems, or what have you, as long as there can be a visual representation again. What do the rest of the players think?

SuomiKissa
05-19-2017, 04:38 AM
Bars display saves you money !!

For the bars immediately show the value of the gear, whether it's what I want.
Now I've to pay twice a wrong gear (upgraded to the maximum), because I thought it was on the basis of numbers max gear.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 06:14 AM
Percentages all the way.

But I wouldn't be against having a toggle. No reason why there couldn't be.

bmason1000
05-19-2017, 06:46 AM
It's not that numbers are hard to read, its that numbers make it difficult to determine which boost is dominant without comparing pieces side by side. The bars made it instinctive. "This stat has the larger boost on this piece."

SuomiKissa
05-19-2017, 07:39 AM
neither system is ahrd to read... seriously... numbers are hard to read? red green arrows? on opposite side... really bars are hard to read? ...seriously people... i do agree maybe on implementing a way to switch them... since they are hard top read...

Now the problem is not exactly the numbers.

But the fact that now the number screen does not tell directly,
*whether it is a maximum or a middle gear.

Bars says.

DrExtrem
05-19-2017, 07:46 AM
Change percentage with actual values and we are set.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 07:59 AM
It's not that numbers are hard to read, its that numbers make it difficult to determine which boost is dominant without comparing pieces side by side. The bars made it instinctive. "This stat has the larger boost on this piece."

I think Damien said at some point, I don't know whether this is on the game display or in an article, they are looking to give the minimum and maximum values of each gear stat, so my guess is you would know which is dominant by which is closest to the maximum score.

I wouldn't be adverse to some kind of toggle but in my own view I quite like the numbers, the bars told me which which stat had the biggest boost, the numbers tell me just what that means.