PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi kiai feat

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 11:56 PM
I don't know if any of the other samurai have this as shinobi is the first I took an interest in, it's the final unlock on the first tier of feats. Apparently it stuns enemies around you with a scream, is there anyone who has picked this over stealth (my go to, I am a sniper from the shadows >.>) or bounty hunter and does it have good use in your gameplay?

psyminion
05-19-2017, 12:18 AM
the orochi has the kiai too, along with bounty hunter and iron lungs in the first tier of feats.

it's ok in dominion as it stuns all the enemies around you in like a 8ft circle, so you can interrupt unblockable spam like the wardens shoulder bash, or escape the ******** on a capture. heal in your zones and you don't really need bounty hunter for dominion.

in the other 4v4 I always equip bounty hunter.

hope this helps!

psyminion
05-19-2017, 12:20 AM
ps. this orochi is jealous of your stealth

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 12:27 AM
I don't know if any of the other samurai have this as shinobi is the first I took an interest in, it's the final unlock on the first tier of feats. Apparently it stuns enemies around you with a scream, is there anyone who has picked this over stealth (my go to, I am a sniper from the shadows >.>) or bounty hunter and does it have good use in your gameplay?

Orochi has it and I use(d) it all the time with high feat cooldown reduction (thing of the past now I guess). It's awesome, but the Orochi doesn't have stealth so there was no real competition for me when it came to what to pick for the Orochi. You can usually finish an opponent if you save it for a vital moment or get a free hit in at any other time. If it's that or stealth, I think I would stick to stealth for Dominion and Skirmish, but for Elimination where stealth isn't such a big deal, I would go with the shout.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 12:41 AM
ps. this orochi is jealous of your stealth

Orochi can have stealth if he will trade my healthpool ;) Cheers for the advice.

Orochi has it and I use(d) it all the time with high feat cooldown reduction (thing of the past now I guess). It's awesome, but the Orochi doesn't have stealth so there was no real competition for me when it came to what to pick for the Orochi. You can usually finish an opponent if you save it for a vital moment or get a free hit in at any other time. If it's that or stealth, I think I would stick to stealth for Dominion and Skirmish, but for Elimination where stealth isn't such a big deal, I would go with the shout.

Thanks for the advice, not done elimination yet, waiting for the one revive a round to come in before I take anything that squishy there in case I am last standing lol.