PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Vortex

Fenrirwolf24
05-18-2017, 10:42 PM
there was warden and conqueror vortex and now we have this.

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Lawbringer and valkyrie to!! Also have pk, orochi, valkyrie, berserker, nobushi and now shinobi w/ aditional bleeding damage ps!so you can't complain just about centurion ! 😐

dekot11
05-18-2017, 11:27 PM
Lawbringer and valkyrie to!! Also have pk, orochi, valkyrie, berserker, nobushi and now shinobi w/ aditional bleeding damage ps!so you can't complain just about centurion ! 😐

I want a centurion nerf just so I can see this guy's reaction

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 11:38 PM
Why Only centurion ? It will happen becouse of tons of post that people leave here, but the true is that centurion is not that op, when you face 2 or more caracters of the same clasd usually you will get rape! No doubt
But 1 v 1 is not big deal! All centurion out there do the exact same moves ( combos ) and is easy to learn how to punish them so hard! But sadly it will be nerf for both caracters :/. And the people will never stop doing the exactly same thing every 3 weeks!

Fenrirwolf24
05-19-2017, 12:02 AM
Why Only centurion ? It will happen becouse of tons of post that people leave here, but the true is that centurion is not that op, when you face 2 or more caracters of the same clasd usually you will get rape! No doubt
But 1 v 1 is not big deal! All centurion out there do the exact same moves ( combos ) and is easy to learn how to punish them so hard! But sadly it will be nerf for both caracters :/. And the people will never stop doing the exactly same thing every 3 weeks!

Why only Centurion? because Shinobi is weak af. Centurion is pratically undodgable except for his kick. His jab always hits no matter what along with his unblockable chain finisher.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:05 AM
t conqueror vortex and now we have this.

I wish people would stop using words they don't know the meaning of

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 12:07 AM
I wish people would stop using words they don't know the meaning of

damn right

Robert223333
05-19-2017, 12:07 AM
Centurion doesn't need a nerf, this is how you fight against him:

https://youtu.be/Z0CnHokZ-gw