PDA

View Full Version : I see people returning to their me in caracters!!

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 10:32 PM
I see people are actually getting back for they main caracters, minutes ago I got my *** kick and was ell fun fight against warlords, conqueror and lawbringer in a single match, people just getting tired of the new caracters! Good players don't have tons of problems vs centurion and shinobi! No more salty post for cent and shinobis pls!!

Warlord, conqueror, lawbringer and even valkyrie still good caracters vs 2 nw caracters just group up and enjoy the game!!

Alchemist..
05-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Wait until 23rd, cent/shinobi mains will be everywhere

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 10:45 PM
Wait until 23rd, cent/shinobi mains will be everywhere

Probably for about a week, yeah, then i suspect as the season pass folk have they will slip back into their mains. Don't get me wrong, they will both pick up permanent mains,I can only speak for myself but while I quite like shinobi but I have six rep in one and will always be mostly that.

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 11:08 PM
Its just the hype of the momentum, sooner or later they will return to their main caracters, few people will stick w/ new caracters for all season until season 3 arrives!!

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 11:29 PM
I see people are actually getting back for they main caracters, minutes ago I got my *** kick and was ell fun fight against warlords, conqueror and lawbringer in a single match, people just getting tired of the new caracters! Good players don't have tons of problems vs centurion and shinobi! No more salty post for cent and shinobis pls!!

Warlord, conqueror, lawbringer and even valkyrie still good caracters vs 2 nw caracters just group up and enjoy the game!!

What do you mean you see people going back to their main characters? How do you know they are not just going to switch back? Are you keeping track of who is doing this? How many people have you seen do this? Is this something you made up with no sort of data to back it up?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:32 PM
It was like that last night on PS4. I saw more old characters than the new ones.

It was expected. The people screaming themselves deaf and crying tears of blood over how "OP" the classes are were just making senseless noise.

People are getting used to the new heroes and they being adapted to and overlooked for heroes that better fit that players playstyle.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 11:39 PM
What do you mean you see people going back to their main characters? How do you know they are not just going to switch back? Are you keeping track of who is doing this? How many people have you seen do this? Is this something you made up with no sort of data to back it up?

You can see it by numbers in 4v4 matches. Day one six of the eight were new characters, day two, four of the eight, I have had several today where it was only two of the eight. Of course I have also had some with four or five players with them but it is less than at the start.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:41 PM
You can see it by numbers in 4v4 matches. Day one six of the eight were new characters, day two, four of the eight, I have had several today where it was only two of the right. Of course I have also had some with four or five players with them but it is less than at the start.

^^^This^^^

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 11:44 PM
It was like that last night on PS4. I saw more old characters than the new ones.

It was expected. The people screaming themselves deaf and crying tears of blood over how "OP" the classes are were just making senseless noise.

People are getting used to the new heroes and they being adapted to and overlooked for heroes that better fit that players playstyle.

This isn't really proof though it's just conjecture based on what you yourself see. This doesn't mean people are returning to their old characters.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Speaking of 4v4 has anyone else found it has been more stable since last maintenance? Been one of my good days for it, had two kicked out for five complete.(Some days it is reversed)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Speaking of 4v4 has anyone else found it has been more stable since last maintenance? Been one of my good days for it, had two kicked out for five complete.

I have not had a single error at all since the patch came out.

Its been heavenly.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 11:49 PM
This isn't really proof though it's just conjecture based on what you yourself see. This doesn't mean people are returning to their old characters.

Doesn't mean they are permanently, no, but these people also want to try out epic gear, get to grips with the new system, 23rd you will see4v4 flooded by them again as people flock to characters that have been beating on them the last week (some of them will also have been waiting for them but didn't buy the pass), but again I suspect a few will stay, others will go back to their mains.

Lyskir
05-18-2017, 11:52 PM
im rep 2 with centurion but...i dont know man, raider is way more fun to play for me, im sticking with him until more interesting heroes come out

UbiNoty
05-18-2017, 11:53 PM
They're the shiny new toys, but you always go back looking for your favorite stuffed animal when the novelty has worn off.

UbiNoty
05-18-2017, 11:54 PM
im rep 2 with centurion but...i dont know man, raider is way more fun to play for me, im sticking with him until more interesting heroes come out

I haven't seen much talk about the new raider with all the cent/shinobi uproar - how do you like it? We'd love to hear a bit of feedback on the changes.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:54 PM
They're the shiny new toys, but you always go back looking for your favorite stuffed animal when the novelty has worn off.

Damn right.

I will be getting both, but they won't be able to tear me away from my precious Zerker. She has never let me down in crunch time.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 11:58 PM
Damn right.

I will be getting both, but they won't be able to tear me away from my precious Zerker. She has never let me down in crunch time.

I quite like the zerker, he and the shinobi are clamouring for attention and I like them >.> but peacekeeper is my go to when I am serious about playing.

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 12:03 AM
I haven't seen much talk about the new raider with all the cent/shinobi uproar - how do you like it? We'd love to hear a bit of feedback on the changes.

Honestly, his "opener" is still very predictable and easy to parry but if u dont face a turtle he is really fun now i like the new mixups but , i guess he shines when the deff meta changes come and the guard change speed get a buff for the slower heroes

Oh and i wanted to ask you when its going to happen (guard change speed)

sorry my english is not the yellow from the egg XD ( its a german saying) :P

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 12:08 AM
Honestly, his "opener" is still very predictable and easy to parry but if u dont face a turtle he is really fun now i like the new mixups but , i guess he shines when the deff meta changes come and the guard change speed get a buff for the slower heroes

Last I heard on it, i think the Den last week, they said they are very much working on it but it is a matter of fixing the guard switch animation so that they are not creating new bugs for them to fix. It's not a matter of fix the numbers (well feasibly I guess it could be if all you care about is the speed) it is a matter of making sure they do it right preferably first time.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:14 AM
I quite like the zerker, he and the shinobi are clamouring for attention and I like them >.> but peacekeeper is my go to when I am serious about playing.

You are a PK main Candle?
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5e0c7242073cb8ab0ddd54b180226ec8/tumblr_inline_oo24lf1WVy1utef15_500.gif

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 12:16 AM
you are a pk main candle?
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5e0c7242073cb8ab0ddd54b180226ec8/tumblr_inline_oo24lf1wvy1utef15_500.gif

lol

UbiNoty
05-19-2017, 12:17 AM

Good to hear that the changes were good to Raider! When the turtle meta shake-up comes through I'm expecting that the FH landscape will be really different and we'll see how he does then :D
As for guard-switch changes, no word on that just yet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CaiVJuZGvR8HK/giphy.gif?response_id=591e2b3a0843a2eb83001f48

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 12:20 AM
You are a PK main Candle?
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5e0c7242073cb8ab0ddd54b180226ec8/tumblr_inline_oo24lf1WVy1utef15_500.gif

Rep 6 >.> But it isn't because of tier. My character 'type' is stealthy dual wielder. In D&D I am a dual wielding rogue, in dragon age I am a dual wielding rogue assassin (well, bard in the first one), peacekeeper, before I knew anything else about her but that she had two swords and was an assassin, was the reason I bought the game lol.

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 12:22 AM
Good to hear that the changes were good to Raider! When the turtle meta shake-up comes through I'm expecting that the FH landscape will be really different and we'll see how he does then :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/CaiVJuZGvR8HK/giphy.gif?response_id=591e2b3a0843a2eb83001f48

It simply means: my english is garbage xD

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:22 AM
Rep 6 >.> But it isn't because of tier. My character 'type' is stealthy dual wielder. In D&D I am a dual wielding rogue, in dragon age I am a dual wielding rogue assassin (well, bard in the first one), peacekeeper, before I knew anything else about her but that she had two swords and was an assassin, was the reason I bought the game lol.

Always wanted to try D&D, but none of my friends do it and never figured out how to start. I hear its fun.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 12:23 AM

Google fu says it is used to mean not very good.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 12:24 AM
Always wanted to try D&D, but none of my friends do it and never figured out how to start. I hear its fun.

There are sites where you can play by post. Rpol.net is the main one, as well as one called playbywebs but that is less populated. Rpol also has a board for advertising for games offsite. Paizo.com also runs them on their forum, more pathfinder since that is their game which is basically d&d 3.5 (a lot, including myself, rebelled over d&d 4 and d&d 5 is just horrible).

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:26 AM
There are sites where you can play by post. Rpol.net is the main one, as well as one called playbywebs but that is less populated. Rpol also has a board for advertising for games offsite. Paizo.com also runs them on their forum, more pathfinder since that is their game which is basically d&d 3.5 (a lot, including myself, rebelled over d&d 4 and d&d 5 is just horrible).

Bookmarked this page. Will look into it!

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Bookmarked this page. Will look into it!

Cool, there are some cool guys there, or were when I was there many moons ago, I lost time for it when I started work. D&D/pathfinder is probably the easiest to get into and you can find the core rules stuff and a lot of extras for free online, they are generally high fantasy, world of darkness is also very good, that is supernatural modern. D&D 5 I was willing to give a chance but they did a playtest and people were complaining that their ninjas were failing stealth rolls,so they decided we are taking dice out of skill checks, you pass it or not based on the number.

Vingrask
05-19-2017, 01:26 AM
I had enough Steel to buy the Shinobi, but after see them in action and beat so many of them, I will stick with my Berserker and sometimes Orochi for peaceful tactic fights.

Centurion didn't grabed my attention.

Shinobi looks fun and all, but... Idk, this ranged thing pushed me away.

I'm commited to, this time, get Rep30, because the information that the Devs are working on the defensive patch renewed my will to play. Even my chains got a new energy. I'm doing moves and plays that I never imagined before hahaha.

Mia.Nora
05-19-2017, 01:31 AM
If after that 2-3 weeks review ubifost mentioned for the new characters does not nerf them, I will most certainly move onto centurion. There little reason to play any of the old rooster heavies/vanguards/hybrids anymore.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 04:12 PM
Case in point in terms of the topic title, I have had two games in a row where no one was using the new characters. If I hadn't gone peacekeeper in a break from getting shinobi to rep 1 I would have been the only one.

Blasto95
05-19-2017, 04:33 PM
People have been switching back to their mains for a while. After they get crushed 3 games in a row with their new guys.

Ive gone up against very few good Shinobis and Centurions. MAYBE 5 in total. Mostly all gankers that I can easily take care of 1v1. Glad the fad is dying down quicker than I thought. figured it would last until next week when they're available for everyone and continue on from there. Games arent as much fun without the orignal heroes that people actually know how to play. I feel like very few people have actually practiced with them and just jumped into dominions.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 04:38 PM
People have been switching back to their mains for a while. After they get crushed 3 games in a row with their new guys.

Ive gone up against very few good Shinobis and Centurions. MAYBE 5 in total. Mostly all gankers that I can easily take care of 1v1. Glad the fad is dying down quicker than I thought. figured it would last until next week when they're available for everyone and continue on from there. Games arent as much fun without the orignal heroes that people actually know how to play. I feel like very few people have actually practiced with them and just jumped into dominions.

I feel I am fairly competent with shinobi 1v1, I spent a lot of time practising mixups before I went into pvp, if I didn't like peacekeeper so much I think I would main him. You would definitely consider me a ganker in dominion though, stealth and charged heavies to ping off people already in battle is the best way to play 4v4 with that health pool and I have topped kill charts that way. There will be another flood of them 23rd but I expect it to go the same way. What I might do after I have the gear I want for peacekeeper is get shinobi and berserker to epic gear and see what I think then.