PDA

View Full Version : 4 on 4 is absolute mess now

Dr-KaBoom
05-18-2017, 09:14 PM
The balance was fine before for 4 on 4. Now it is just countless uncounterable unblockables/ranged grabs spammed from all directions. You end up just being a pinball. I dare a dev to make video playing Kensei in dominion against team of ninja/cent and show us their logic in balance between classes. Everyone is fighting over 1v1 balance and honestly at this point I don't care if cent/ninja are balanced in a 1v1 because they are clearly broken in group fights.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Agree.

We are beta testing their **** for them AGAIN.

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 10:23 PM
It is a mess, totally agree. From a Shinobi / Centurion perspective you can't blame them, it works extremely well to team up and stun / disable people to death. Part of the problem is how easy it is to do, and part of the problem is that everyone is playing Shinobi / Centurion so there are always plenty of partners to sync your stuns with. Prior to Season 2 you would have a random assortment of team mates that in no way guaranteed being able to do this to opponents so easily.

Eastw00tz.Pyro
05-18-2017, 10:45 PM
Yep - another evening played and still the only reason i play is the money i invested in this game.
Holy sh... there are times i only want to throw my controller towards the wall.

4v4 is a mess.
At the moment I look for zones, where no new character is running around to feel a little bit the "old" for honor.
Guess i will stop playing this game, it seems ubisoft will do nothing against that crowd control mess they created.

I fully agree with this topic... reasons are mentioned in the tons of other threads around.
Just unbeatable sh... of the 2 new characters that brakes the hole game.

well, my words will affect seriously nothing at all, but it have to be writen because im so angry about it, cant tell you.
Regret EVERY single CENT i invested in this "Developer Team Ubisoft". Every single, i swear to you.

Good night. An angry player.