PDA

View Full Version : New Hero Problems

RiftHunter4
05-18-2017, 08:59 PM
I'm not going to say that the new heros are OP, but there are a few things that seem inconsistent that should probably be changed or at least looked at:

1. Centurion and Shinobi both have kinda inaccurate block warnings. The window for some of the unblockables is extremely narrow and most of the time, the 'unblockable attack' symbol seems to come too late. It feels a little useless if its going to be that difficult. For the Shinobi, some of their slower attacks are a bit dragged out and the block marker seems to come in too early compared to other heroes. It fakes you out a bit, but I'm not sure if that's intended.

2. The Centurion combos do a lot of CC, but there's so many effects flying around that I can't see. Seriously, I'm sure there's a dodge opportunity in there, but all I see from a Centurion's combo is fancy effects flying around. It's probably because he's so close range and the attacks come faster than most. Special Effects OP.

I was pretty excited for the new heroes at first, but after playing against them, they seem a bit "meh". Centurion basically has 2 combos, both close range, that just dump a bucket of unblockable CC on you and pray for a gank. Shinobi is apparently really hard to play and dies within 2 hits from my Nobushi. On the other end, Shinobi seems to be really good in the right hands, and you can almost predict who's going to win based on how many skilled Shinobi are on their team. Can't say the same for the Centurion because, in my experience so far, they all play the same, regardless of experience.

I have to admit that the new patch does feel more balanced than before. Shinobi offers some much needed (but still hated) counters to my Peacekeeper game and the new gear system makes more sense (though the Wallet Warriors will complain).

DeLatv
05-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Shinobi is the most overpowered champion in the game.

Watching some top tier players playing him (Praise the sun/ Tru3Talent), they just toy with theyr opponents. They bouth said that they are top tier champions, as instantly picking them up, they did well and felt the advantage over other heroes they have.

Centurion is Warden/Warlord level, Shinobi is one tier even higer.

And dont trying to tell me that Shinobi has low HP pool...

with the abilities shinobi has, in great player hands, he doesnt need more than 1 life... Fast, dubble dodge, ignores turtle meta all the tools needed to destroy opponents.

Shinobi is only ballanced in average joe hands...

dekot11
05-18-2017, 11:05 PM
Shinobi is the most overpowered champion in the game.

Watching some top tier players playing him (Praise the sun/ Tru3Talent), they just toy with theyr opponents. They bouth said that they are top tier champions, as instantly picking them up, they did well and felt the advantage over other heroes they have.

Centurion is Warden/Warlord level, Shinobi is one tier even higer.

And dont trying to tell me that Shinobi has low HP pool...

with the abilities shinobi has, in great player hands, he doesnt need more than 1 life... Fast, dubble dodge, ignores turtle meta all the tools needed to destroy opponents.

Shinobi is only ballanced in average joe hands...

praise said ninja is mid tier, solely because of his kick