PDA

View Full Version : Why does revenge build in 1v1's?

wethebishop
05-18-2017, 07:52 PM
What's the reasoning behind this? When you're only fighting one person, revenge builds. Why?

The_B0G_
05-18-2017, 08:53 PM
What's the reasoning behind this? When you're only fighting one person, revenge builds. Why?

It's pretty ridiculous, revenge builds kind of came back after the rebalance, might have to make my revenge build again. I was being attacked by two people yesterday and one of them got his revenge before I did.

Later that night we were fighting a warlord at the capture point closest to our spawn, he kept getting his revenge over and over, he killed 3 of us multiple times because his health was going up faster than we were taking it down. Eventually I was the only one going back and I finally killed him, he still got his revenge once while we fought 1v1.

mathi4s
05-18-2017, 10:03 PM

There is no reason. There were many threads like this. Some people even tryed to defend it but what they said made no sense. Later people just gave up complaining about it. It will happen to you as well. You are like a dude that walked into a room and there is **** on the wall but everyone got used to it because no one cleaned it for years..
So you go: "What with the **** on the walls?"
And everyone is like: "HUH?"