PDA

View Full Version : What a disappointment

frewbear
05-18-2017, 07:12 PM
I was excited for this game for so long, despite it being Ubisoft. Every update makes it worse and these 2 new characters, mainly Shinobi, are just ridiculous. 1v1 isn't so bad but they completely ruin any 4v4 matches. Defend them all you want, but they're two more nails in this game's coffin. Soon it'll just be a bunch of tryhard shinobi crews vs bots because everyone else got tired of the idiocy.

A4einboy
05-18-2017, 07:23 PM
I was excited for this game for so long, despite it being Ubisoft. Every update makes it worse and these 2 new characters, mainly Shinobi, are just ridiculous. 1v1 isn't so bad but they completely ruin any 4v4 matches. Defend them all you want, but they're two more nails in this game's coffin. Soon it'll just be a bunch of tryhard shinobi crews vs bots because everyone else got tired of the idiocy.

thats is exactly what i was saying but then they call us "cry babys" i would love to use shonobi but i dont for the simple reason that i would like more people playing the game rather than me win every round . more people means more frinds but soon it will be filled with bots in matchmaking especially on consoles

blkTrunkslvl10
05-18-2017, 07:36 PM
I agree they actually made the game worse. **** is trash. still have not fixed match making logic with all these trash updates.

frewbear
05-18-2017, 09:15 PM
thats is exactly what i was saying but then they call us "cry babys" i would love to use shonobi but i dont for the simple reason that i would like more people playing the game rather than me win every round . more people means more frinds but soon it will be filled with bots in matchmaking especially on consoles

Let them have their "git gud crybabies" attitude. Pretty soon they'll be the ones upset because they can't find a match to go act like an ******* in. As if the game wasn't filled with spamming and ganking before, now I'm lucky if I get through 3 matches before I just shut it off. If by some chance you're not being stunned by more than one person, you still can't react because the new guys drain your stamina with every move.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 09:16 PM
This..

All of this...

THANK YOU GUYS!

frewbear
05-18-2017, 09:17 PM
I agree they actually made the game worse. **** is trash. still have not fixed match making logic with all these trash updates.

Looks like it's easier to make little tweaks and release "new" outfits and ornaments than to tackle the big issues. Makes it look like they're actually on top of things. I get it takes time but **** like this is a huge step in the wrong direction and going to drive off players faster than they have been already.

Nestramutat
05-18-2017, 09:19 PM
Yeah, the game is in worse shape than before, which I didn't deem possible.
Defenders will say 'wait till everyone can play the new chars', but no, thank you. Centurion is so ****ed up I cant believe he passed any internal tests. Which just means there were none.

We were hoping for a new dynamic to change the turtle meta. Well, we got it, its called centurion and his moves are homing missiles. GG.

frewbear
05-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Yeah, the game is in worse shape than before, which I didn't deem possible.
Defenders will say 'wait till everyone can play the new chars', but no, thank you. Centurion is so ****ed up I cant believe he passed any internal tests. Which just means there were none.

We were hoping for a new dynamic to change the turtle meta. Well, we got it, its called centurion and his moves are homing missiles. GG.

Exactly. Even when everyone can play as the new characters, you're basically forced to just to stand a chance. It's like the solution to a problem is to become a problem yourself, like PK spamming others because some PKs spam you. Right now it's not even enjoyable to play, especially 4v4s.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Que the defenders of Centurions....

AAAAAaaaaaaannnd GO!

We all know you got the seasons pass and spent 50k silver unlocking everything.. Don't worry you can still execute bots with your cool Gladiator execution. cause im ALT f4ing your ***!

FootlessRhino
05-18-2017, 09:48 PM
Que the defenders of Centurions....

AAAAAaaaaaaannnd GO!

We all know you got the seasons pass and spent 50k silver unlocking everything.. Don't worry you can still execute bots with your cool Gladiator execution. cause im ALT f4ing your ***!

ahhh, nothing is more satisfying when opponent alt + f4s at the end of the duel :D makes it feel like you've done a great job.

tcs1991.ts
05-18-2017, 09:51 PM
Weird how half these replies happened with in minutes of each other. Bad trolls are bad.

SetMySail4Fail
05-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Weird how half these replies happened with in minutes of each other. Bad trolls are bad.

Worst thing is that we have like 200 threads on the same topic in this forum. There are way too many people who feel like they need to share their opinionion, which has already been stated in 150 other topics or by 200 other people, in another thread.

FootlessRhino
05-18-2017, 09:57 PM
Worst thing is that we have like 200 threads on the same topic in this forum. There are way too many people who feel like they need to share their opinionion, which has already been stated in 150 other topics or by 200 other people, in another thread.

amen brother

frewbear
05-18-2017, 10:55 PM

What's even weirder is that you continue to read and comment on them, if only to say *in your opinion* too many people have opinions, about the same thing.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 11:28 PM
ahhh, nothing is more satisfying when opponent alt + f4s at the end of the duel :D makes it feel like you've done a great job.

Who said anything about the end?

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 11:29 PM
What's even weirder is that you continue to read and comment on them, if only to say *in your opinion* too many people have opinions, about the same thing.

Exactly.. These loser just want to maintain their advantage while at the same time convincing us that there is no advantage.. Bunch of **** boys if you ask me!