PDA

View Full Version : The new characters are fine

xATMxLILMARC
05-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Seriously, just take the time to figure out how to counter their moves. Shinobi barely has any health so get close to him/her and its almost certain victory and when they do the little teleport thing just dodge back be amazed at the opening you have. As far as the centurion goes, he deals out massive damage but is also very slow, at least in my opinion, play the dodge and counter game with him and youll be winning those too. The characters just came out, youre not gonna be able to just destroy them right away. Btw, i dont have season pass so i havent even got to play as them, so this is coming from someone who actually learned them just by fighting them

xATMxLILMARC
05-18-2017, 03:01 PM
If anything devs should be giving the shinobi an extra health bar, they are a fragile people

xSov3r3igNx
05-18-2017, 03:33 PM
Centurion heavy charge take a bit, it's not instant and he can get punished for it.

buhahh125
05-18-2017, 03:37 PM
Seriously, just take the time to figure out how to counter their moves. Shinobi barely has any health so get close to him/her and its almost certain victory and when they do the little teleport thing just dodge back be amazed at the opening you have. As far as the centurion goes, he deals out massive damage but is also very slow, at least in my opinion, play the dodge and counter game with him and youll be winning those too. The characters just came out, youre not gonna be able to just destroy them right away. Btw, i dont have season pass so i havent even got to play as them, so this is coming from someone who actually learned them just by fighting them

I accept this opinion. +1 ^_^

MadCYclops
05-18-2017, 03:47 PM
I dont have a prob in duels/brawls with them but in the 4v4 matches they are a tad bit OP....ppl coming in the first time playing them and destroying a seasoned rep15 + player... the amount of "lockdown" time they introduced is like fighting shogukis that only backbreak just so other team mates can get free hits... and thats where the problem lies with these 2 new guys. While i appreciate what ubisoft is attempting to do with these new characters...getting rid of the turtle meta...its already causing a problem in skirmish/dominion. Personally i would suggest that IF the centurion misses his stamina drain move, it should refill his opponents stamina bar to some degree also. I mean what fun is it to get locked into a neverending out of stamina fight where u literally cannot recover.

Then add on top of that people are already just spam abusing one move over and over and over they've already set these guys up to be nerfed worse than they deserve i'm sure, but it's gonna happen, regardless

AmericanBalls
05-18-2017, 04:16 PM
^^this. The Shinobi seems fine, but the Cent lockdown, without being able to really defend yourself for that amount of time, in 4v4s is a bit much.