PDA

View Full Version : Bugged ornament (realist)

kanuzira
05-18-2017, 10:36 AM
I have completed the story in total on realist but i do not have the ornament unlocked. can i get this please?

M0nty_1
05-18-2017, 02:40 PM
I have completed the story in total on realist but i do not have the ornament unlocked. can i get this please?

Hi,
I completed the story on Realistic (did 3.6 last) and the game hung/crashed in the credits. Previously I had only completed it on Normal. It didn't give me the ornament for completing the Samuri story on Hard and it also didn't record that I had completed 3.6 on Realistic. I logged a ticket with Support. They were no help at all, and said that I had to complete it again on Realistic. I found this incredibly frustrating because the final fight is very cheesy and annoying and I really didn't want to do it again on Realistic.

Here is my suggestion. If you check all phases of the story line that would give you the ornament on Realistic, do they all say that the highest level completed was Realistic? If one/some don't say it was completed on Realistic, then try completing it again. Or even if they do, try redoing the last section of the story line on Realistic and see if that unlocks it for you.