PDA

View Full Version : New Season Problems

Thceif
05-18-2017, 06:34 AM
So, before the new season I had my lawbringer at rep 4 MAX gear stat level. I made him with full attack/stamina cost reduction, all revenge stats up, full stamina regen, and full execution health regen. After the update all of my stats were reversed. I now have negative attack, negative stamina cost reduction, negative rev mode defense, and now I have revive speed up. I spent so much time grinding out steel and salvage and now my entire character gets reversed! I'm not about to start all over waisting more steel and more salvage just to revert what you guys messed up. Can someone do something about this?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 06:58 AM
They told us WEEKS ago that this was going to happen.

(No there is nothing anyone can do)

Thceif
05-18-2017, 05:40 PM
I know that they told us this. I didn't think it would completely REVERSE my build on lawbringer. Now he is completely useless to me and after all that time and grinding they still can't do anything about this. It's ****ing ********

DuhSavagePickle
05-18-2017, 06:33 PM
They told us WEEKS ago that this was going to happen.

(No there is nothing anyone can do)

To be fair, Damien DID answer a question to "What happens to our defense and attack stats when the gear is switched." He answered it live on stream and said.

"If your attack and defense stat is upgraded, then all existing attacks such as attack and defense will be switched over when gear stats change."

But that simply isn't the case.

DuhSavagePickle
05-18-2017, 06:34 PM
I know that they told us this. I didn't think it would completely REVERSE my build on lawbringer. Now he is completely useless to me and after all that time and grinding they still can't do anything about this. It's ****ing ********

Yeah, it sucks. Especially since they told us that if attack and defense is maxed out, then it would then switch over to the new gear system. But it hasn't been done.

Sucks, but there's honestly nothing we can do about that but move on.