PDA

View Full Version : New character lore question.

Ioes18
05-18-2017, 03:23 AM
So I have not seen anything on this(but maybe I am oblivious). What is the lore reason for the Shinobi and Centurion joining the war? Now the teaser for the Shinobi says they are a secret order, and if that's the case then why did they come out to the public? And are the centurions actually fighting for the Knights or are they in that category due to gameplay reasons( as in each character has to be under a faction).

Father_Giliam
05-18-2017, 03:28 AM
In the second Knight story there is an observable (its the eagle statue, you can see it on the Citadel Gate map), Apollyon describes meeting the Roman remnants. Likely she also manipulated them aswell.

As for the Shinobi, havent found anything myself, there may be something about them in the campaign. It likely they decided to openly participate in the war to expand their empire.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 03:28 AM
I believe Roman gave basic fluff a couple of weeks ago when introducing them. If I remember, the knights called on allies from the south and they sent their centurion unit and with the shinobi he said the new empress (story mode) needed something to keep control after the civil war and they stepped out of the shadows to aid her.