PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi's "Kidney Stab" esc grab

Helnekromancer
05-18-2017, 01:00 AM
Hello, been playing Shinobi since it came out and got it to Prestige 1 already and notice how choppy his 5 hit combo is, you know that "on your knees" grab that he does. I can never get the 3rd hit because of how choppy and weird the animation looks compared to the PK's version. Does anyone else have trouble with this, in the heat of battle? Or maybe this is just a console thing.

Have a nice day :)

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 01:04 AM
I have managed it a few times, but as a peacekeeper main it took a lot of practice to get more than one, it is not as smooth as the peacekeeper. Which might be intentional mind you, you would have peacekeeper mains wrecking people with it, and if you chain the spider silk whip chain into forward crushing roll into sickle rain, you take someone with warden health from full to critical, so it kind of needs to not be child's play lol.

Tobias96716
05-18-2017, 08:23 AM
Hello, been playing Shinobi since it came out and got it to Prestige 1 already and notice how choppy his 5 hit combo is, you know that "on your knees" grab that he does. I can never get the 3rd hit because of how choppy and weird the animation looks compared to the PK's version. Does anyone else have trouble with this, in the heat of battle? Or maybe this is just a console thing.

Have a nice day :)

It takes a bit but its easy to do once you get the hang of it lol im prestige 3 Shinobi now and it took me well into prestige 2 to get it down...

Knight_Raime
05-18-2017, 08:27 AM
I feel it's similar to the cents grab and smack 3 times timing. meaning as the smack hits and his arm is pulling back again you'd tap light again. So with shinobi look for him moving his arm away after the hit lands and then hit light again.