PDA

View Full Version : I did not know such a thing was posible!

TheLastPandaa
05-18-2017, 12:02 AM
Hello guys, let me tell you something that just hapened to me:
I was training in the hyperbolic time chamber with my warden vs a lv3 shinobi. The shinobi tryed to hit me with a top light, so i used wardens light counter deflect. Guess what? That b@stard parryed my wardens top deflect.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did any of you see something like that on PVP?
Edit to add: I play on ps4.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 12:05 AM
I have read of it being possible on the forum before, never happened to me nor have I done it.

TheLastPandaa
05-18-2017, 12:24 AM
Well, after being victim of the lv3 Shinobis amazing parry/deflects skills i think my opinion about the AI has changed completly.
I considered me a very good dueler (96.88% win ratio with my main with no rage quits) until today. Is painfull to admit but at this point the lv3 Shinobi at custom matches is better than me even using my main. He is better in every aspect. He is the one that controls the fight. I feel like this:
http://images.evisos.com.mx/2008/12/27/atencion-karatecas-y-boxeadores-se-vende-muneco-para_149ef2f97_2.jpg
I just win some duels because he dies with 2 heavys but i feel constantly overfloaded.

Im not complaining tho. Im quite sure that on ps4 only docen of ppl at best can deflect and parry as the LV3 shinobi does. In fact i find it quite exciting. I have the feeling that im going to improve alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooott as a player training vs lv3 shinobi. So yes, my whole opinion about AI has changed completly.

Oupyz
05-18-2017, 12:24 AM
it is possiblle they do it often on pc , but it''s not that easy , u need a great reaction for it

KotoKuraken
05-18-2017, 12:27 AM
Yea I've had a handful of Orochis parry mine a couple times, not very much. Those kinds of players are the kinds that can parry literally everything

TheMalakith
05-18-2017, 12:35 AM
Every class that has the timed assassin block can do it.