PDA

View Full Version : Great DLC UBISOFT

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 07:06 PM
Ok....I said I would just stick to laughing at all these WHAA WHAA WHAAA threads but I can't stay quiet anymore. UBISOFT I salute your constant attempts to make things right and I thank you for this DLC and the many more to come. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am glad you all who dislike have one. As for me, I feel the game refreshed and refreshing. My opinion is a lot of people are getting beat up right now and because they have not got to try out the move set or figured out how to fight against it, it feels like the end of the world/game for them. God forbid they don't know how to handle something the first few days it has been released. We wouldn't want to make people work towards learning now would we? :rolleyes:

I win some I lose some and I love every second of it. The maps are fantastic and I love the new environmental advantages and disadvantages. UBISOFT....I salute you and I salute this fantastic game. Now fix the Defense Meta already or at least give some more openers to my Orochi for crying out loud! ;) To everyone who will want to throw salt on this thread I thank you ahead of time for the good laugh. ^_^ PEACE!

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Oh I would just like to add how convenient it is that all the salty topics prior to this DLC all of the sudden do not matter anymore. Now? It's only become about how people are getting their a*s handed to them by the new fighters. THEREFORE OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP! :p

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-17-2017, 07:18 PM
Ok....I said I would just stick to laughing at all these WHAA WHAA WHAAA threads but I can't stay quiet anymore. UBISOFT I salute your constant attempts to make things right and I thank you for this DLC and the many more to come. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am glad you all who dislike have one. As for me, I feel the game refreshed and refreshing. My opinion is a lot of people are getting beat up right now and because they have not got to try out the move set or figured out how to fight against it, it feels like the end of the world/game for them. God forbid they don't know how to handle something the first few days it has been released. We wouldn't want to make people work towards learning now would we? :rolleyes:

I win some I lose some and I love every second of it. The maps are fantastic and I love the new environmental advantages and disadvantages. UBISOFT....I salute you and I salute this fantastic game. Now fix the Defense Meta already or at least give some more openers to my Orochi for crying out loud! ;) To everyone who will want to throw salt on this thread I thank you ahead of time for the good laugh. ^_^ PEACE!

+1

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 07:36 PM
+1

I +1 your +1 and now we are +2! :cool:

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Another +1

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 07:40 PM
You are a blind sheep. They serve you this gruel and call it a deluxe meal.

Every other player in the community is sick and tired of this and its been out like 24 hours.

Cent is CLEARLY incredibly over powered in 4v4 and a bit op in 1v1.

Krell80
05-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Well said. +1

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 07:42 PM
You are a blind sheep. They serve you this gruel and call it a deluxe meal.

Every other player in the community is sick and tired of this and its been out like 24 hours.

Cent is CLEARLY incredibly over powered in 4v4 and a bit op in 1v1.

HAHA...come to think of it I am pretty hungry. I think I need to take lunch break! Sounds like the perfect meal. FYI this forum is a small SMALL percent of the community. It is in no way the reflection of the majority consensus.

DrExtrem
05-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Clean up needed on aisle four.

Something slippery was spilled.

Krell80
05-17-2017, 07:47 PM

Oh look,more salt.

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Oh look,more salt.

For real, I have already had two heart attacks due to high blood pressure within the last 24 hours. WAYYYY too much salt, it's a killer! :o

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Another +1

Your +1, CV's +1, and my +1....WOOHOO!! We are +3! The most elite of the bunch. Thank you guys I appreciate it. Haha :D

Krell80
05-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Your +1, CV's +1, and my +1....WOOHOO!! We are +3! The most elite of the bunch. Thank you guys I appreciate it. Haha :D

Mine doesn't count?That's it,game is trash!:mad:

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 08:23 PM
Mine doesn't count?That's it,game is trash!:mad:

Oh damn I think I had too much to drink. Something told me I forgot one. +4 B*tches! HAHA right on!

DeLatv
05-17-2017, 08:27 PM
Warden was pretty meh hero too when he came out, but longer the game progressed, the worse it became, as people mastered vortex.

Same will happen to shinobi and centurion.

Well... There are 2 possibilities.

1st. ether they become the new Warden/Warlord roll every one over
2nd. they become the new Conq.

Ether way. After playing against 30 centu matches and 20 shinobis, i feel frustrated and boored. I was dodgeing 80% of the time, cos no normal attacks, feints came in my way... Which i thought was the core of the game...

I say this is 5/10 DLC. Intresting concepts, but makes this game worse overall, as classes who thrive in normal gameplay, aka feints and trickey just became even more rare.

buhahh125
05-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Fair enough. I accept this opinion. :cool:

UbiNoty
05-18-2017, 12:41 AM
Thanks >.< We know many of you all have some very strong opinions right now on the new heroes. We're glad you're enjoying them and we want you all to enjoy them. We didn't release them to make your lives hellish.

And some of the mechanics for the new heroes are quite new and may take some time getting used to, which is why we've got a magnifying glass on community feedback right now - if we realize that a hero actually is breaking the game we'll definitely be looking to fix it.

As for turtle meta stuff - it's coming!

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 12:45 AM
Thanks >.< We know many of you all have some very strong opinions right now on the new heroes. We're glad you're enjoying them and we want you all to enjoy them. We didn't release them to make your lives hellish.

And some of the mechanics for the new heroes are quite new and may take some time getting used to, which is why we've got a magnifying glass on community feedback right now - if we realize that a hero actually is breaking the game we'll definitely be looking to fix it.

As for turtle meta stuff - it's coming!

I think the turtle meta stuff really will help. Part of the problem people are having si that the new heroes are turtle breakers, and the thing withthat is people are actling like, well, turtles. There needs to be more time than there ahs been though,might be they are op, might be they are up, there are people arguing both on less than 48 hours.

xKrypticz
05-18-2017, 12:53 AM
I am pretty sure the for honor community is small already..YOU AMUSE ME PEASANT! FEED ME MORE OF YOUR USELESS OPINION!

psyminion
05-18-2017, 01:38 AM

+1

Vordred
05-18-2017, 01:48 AM
I think the turtle meta stuff really will help. Part of the problem people are having si that the new heroes are turtle breakers, and the thing withthat is people are actling like, well, turtles. There needs to be more time than there ahs been though,might be they are op, might be they are up, there are people arguing both on less than 48 hours.

thats the thing though, the turtle meta is because of the way ubi designed the game. by putting in a a character that destroys that, automatically makes it op, all the old cast still just have there same moveset, you can't just change the way they play and start being more offensive with them, because they don't have the tools.

however the cent does have the tools to smash anyone turtling, but they also can easily punish anyone that does get aggressive, hell he even has parry counters in his moveset.

and thats the thing, the old cast is always going to be at a disadvantage against the 2 new ones. it was almost like ubi designed and tested them on their own and against each other, not the rest of the cast.

buhahh125
05-18-2017, 03:21 PM
I am pretty sure the for honor community is small already..YOU AMUSE ME PEASANT! FEED ME MORE OF YOUR USELESS OPINION!

Stay tuned my friend...stay tuned! :D

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 03:31 PM
thats the thing though, the turtle meta is because of the way ubi designed the game. by putting in a a character that destroys that, automatically makes it op, all the old cast still just have there same moveset, you can't just change the way they play and start being more offensive with them, because they don't have the tools.

however the cent does have the tools to smash anyone turtling, but they also can easily punish anyone that does get aggressive, hell he even has parry counters in his moveset.

and thats the thing, the old cast is always going to be at a disadvantage against the 2 new ones. it was almost like ubi designed and tested them on their own and against each other, not the rest of the cast.

Here is the thing, i would say give everyone a short sharp unblockable made specifically to punish just block and parrying, but people hate on those that already have it. Warden (shoulder bash), Valkyrie (sweep and the charge after all block), Conqueror (shield bash), Lawbringer (shove), Warlord (headbutt), Shugoki (headbutt and oni charge), Nobushi (kick, not as good but still forces a dodge), then you have Raider (zone) and Kensei (chain ender) where they are not quite as viable. All of these force you to do something other than block or parry but I have seen hate directed at six of them for it and have been called op. You then have the assassins with either quick moves and bleed to cause pressure (Peacekeeper) or uninterruptable (Berserker),seen hate on both of those, the other assassin, Orochi, has powerful counter attacking moves in storm rush and riptide strike but the mains only want safe lights and tell me that it is not viable to use a counter attacking hero as a counter attacker so that is more their fault. So all of them have tools, one of them the mains don't want to use them, two of them aren't as viable, eight of the remaining nine, no, let's say ten of the remaining eleven now with Centurion and Shinobi, get hated for it. And most of them are considered op or are undesirable to their mains because of the defensive meta.

buhahh125
05-19-2017, 03:08 PM
I stick to my first thoughts and this DLC is fantastic! ^_^ You all will find out soon enough when it is released to everyone.

JarlYolo
05-19-2017, 07:09 PM
+1 . dlc in + for sure :)

DrExtrem
05-19-2017, 07:45 PM
I am torn ... no. Not really.

The forge map is great but the rest is borderline crap.

It is full of user interface bugs. Like an infinitely updating world map. The stat system is just a different form of intransparent crap. Heroes are still not even remotely properly balanced - new and old ones alike. I have fps issues on xbox - 30 fps and not even they are working. (yes I restarted my console). The engravings also got an update. Nie, they are scattered over several layers of my armor. The wolfs head on my warden looks like a picasso. Gross.

Really. One step forward, three steps back.

But the forge map really is cool.

buhahh125
05-19-2017, 08:28 PM
Man I can not keep count of all these +1's ^_^ DLC is great bottom line. If it weren't it would not keep people so interested. Love it or hate it....good or bad if it gets you talking it is good.