PDA

View Full Version : Loosing control - do you care?

Herbstlicht
05-17-2017, 04:32 PM
Well, out of curiosity: how do you think about the recent additions of crowd control effects in the game and their impact?
Do you care? Does it annoy you? Do you love disabling your enemies until the lie dead on the floor?
Guess people will see things dramatically different, so i try to reflect as much thoughts as possible on this.

Poll is multiple choice btw.

Knight_Raime
05-17-2017, 05:21 PM
I chose "cc's are fine" because they are needed in any hero based game in order to keep power in check. I feel like a lot of the reason people are getting upset is because the base game roster was allowed to stand around and block until they felt comfortable doing something. Only a few characters possessed the ability to force someone to react. Now that we have characters that force people to be on their toes and demand a higher skill level to either execute things or to avoid death it's a harsh wake up call for a ton of people.

I've been playing aggressive since the game launched so these new guys don't throw me off at all like that. I think it's possible for both heros to receive tweaks. But I think it's too early to say specifically what should be changed. From the get go it seems for most people that both kicks need to be adjusted. However I think cents doesn't. Where as shinobi's probably does. And that's only because it's a lot harder to punish the kick for him.

but. I've got no gameplay on him. I spent all day playing cent. I wana wait till I got more experience playing both and against both as non dlc heros before I make more confident claims. But for now I really enjoy the design on both. and I think ubi did a great job with their concepts and a good enough juob on the execution of said concepts. I really hope the other 4 heros will be of this same quality or better.