PDA

View Full Version : Salty Players Welcome

AndersenThree
05-17-2017, 02:19 PM
So I kind of figured that the forum today would be full of salt and players that are impatient and don't like to adapt. Naturally I was proven right. The amount of hate and salt I am seeing about both new champions is quite frankly, really funny. Centurion is OP, Shinobi is magical! Sighs......or maybe its that you haven't figured out how to fight them yet one on one. Some of you may say.....but but what about gank squads in dominion.....

Ok, let's address dominion, and the only real problem with dominion even before the centurion was introduced. Gank squads do kind of suck, but I think the easiest fix for this, would be to turn friendly fire, or at least, amp it up a bit more than it is. If teammates start killing themselves are blindly hacking at the same guy.....they'll stop. Just add a boot for betrayals and we will be all set. That's it, that would fix it. Now, for all of you whining people that don't like the centurion's CC....well.....guess what, it would be just as bad with 4 lawbringers running around. I mean, CC characters are supposed to do crowd control. Duh......

Also, if you're worried about gank squads....then um....don't run around by yourself. Follow your teammates around, kind of a no brainer there. Now, will a few things about both champions probably be tweaked, sure they will, but at least give the Dev's a week or two to figure out what little things can be exploited before everyone starts complaining. Also, Shinobi is very....very squishy, at least for my lawbringer. Sure he has massive damage if they are good, in which case, props to the player, cause he HAS TO BE GOOD to use him well.

The centurion is a bully, but if I can dodge the kick with a big lawbringer, all of you squishy assassins can too, and punish him. As for as dominion goes, seriously just don't run around by yourself, find a friend, find a friend with CC, and then gank once the big boy engages. In the end though, stop whining about new champions you don't know how to beat, stop whining about maybe how you're not the best class anymore, stop whining about having to change your play style a bit.

razabak10mm
05-17-2017, 02:25 PM
That massive wall of text hurt my eyes.

AndersenThree
05-17-2017, 02:40 PM
You didn't read a lot of books as a kid did you......

razabak10mm
05-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Is that the best you can do?

AndersenThree
05-17-2017, 02:46 PM
Lol, what kind of response is that? Oh well....next salty player please

razabak10mm
05-17-2017, 02:49 PM
Lol.
Thanks for at least adding some paragraphs.