PDA

View Full Version : Is FH becoming MK/SF

salekr
05-17-2017, 01:06 PM
I follow this forum regularly but very rare I post messages.
After new DLC heroes I have to...

With Centurion and Shinobi this beautiful game (played more than 450 hours) is CHANGING drastically. It's becoming very ARCADE (like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter) and I don't like that.

There is no more strategy, mind games, no more fun.
Just hit-and-run, button mashing, unblockables, knockdowns, grabbing, shoving...

Are Centurion or Shinobi OP? It doesn't matter...
The game is going in a VERY BAD direction.

After Season 2 what can we expect in the future? Heroes with wings, laser guns...maybe with four arms (like Goro)?!

I'm sad because Devs are doing this.

NPeterCzar_HUN
05-17-2017, 01:50 PM
After I can reach 135th level with my Kensei and a nearly 0th level Shinobi pulls to pieces me about 3 second.
I can't imagine what he can do with me at his level 144th...
The Shinoby extremly fast, "long distance" warrior, what I cant stop alone. All of my knowledge goes to the bin.
I have got very good reflexes, but I can't manage the flight to new characters.
This is the end of my game, except Ubi won't change the game....
I'm so very sad. :(

Vordred
05-17-2017, 01:54 PM
yeah who ever thought of giving the shinobi a teleport needs a slap.

and i agree, not liking where the game is going, all the knockdowns, stuns, grabs, shoves and bashes. as not good.

i said a long time about that i don't like the idea of disabling moves, even though i mained the LB at the time, things like long arm, demons embrace and so on are not fun for the player on the other side.
anything that takes away control from the player, is not enjoyable.

not we have the cent that is all, bashes, pins, knockdowns and then huge damage when you are on the floor.

4v4 is now worse than ever. you just get treated like a pin ball, with no chance to fight back.

Herbstlicht
05-17-2017, 02:02 PM
Overall, new heros are interesting. But one thing here is very much true in all pvp-games: taking control away is not fun. In For Honor, it strongly hurts the intended fighting system due to players completely unable to defend against multiple cc-sources.