PDA

View Full Version : This is PAY TO WIN garbage!!! Cent is UNSTOPPABLE in Dominion!!

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 09:37 AM
Unblockable CC spam!!??? Are you freaking JOKING!!???

Wall Splat punish for 120 dmg?? SERIOUSLY?? Happened to me on my Raider.. Good luck dodging....

Yeah i know its day one but this MUST be some kind of record for Obvious OPness.. Wait til the streamers get a grip on Centurion.....

Ubisoft was on the right track with the recent patches and totally ****ED this up now.

Its like you guys have a ****ing brain injury..

Berard_Gutler
05-17-2017, 10:15 AM
Yep Centurion is broken they just chain you in unblockables till death

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 10:37 AM
I stopped a few last night ;)

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 11:04 AM
My fav is fighting them in dominion.. You are forced to target them and try to dodge the unblockable spam.. While their partner chops you to pieces.

EmeraldCthulhu
05-17-2017, 11:11 AM
I love how much sanse it makes in the univarse - my huge warlord can block hits from shugoki and raiders giant axe and stand, but centurions fist? Well now, that's way too much, down to the ground we go.

Obdach01
05-17-2017, 11:13 AM
i stopped just as many cents as they got me... don't see the OP part, unless one does not know how to avoid them. It is not easy, but it is doable. If I want easy, I play Pac-Man. However, I do not doubt that he will get adjusted in the next patch, as much as there is threads like this on the forums.
listen guys, we can't have everyone's fav be the best, because than they are all the best, and we can just use the same toon all together. There must be differences.
But if it goes on like this, he will get nerfed... just don't expect this all to happen in the first day. wait for the next week, so they can collect more data, and the next update will bring him to par... if you still think he is OP.
But I also can hear the whining when it happens ;)

Edit: He might be seen as OP when facing him and his team mate alone... but that's why one has to fight as a team. 1vs1 he is not that hard.

TheLastPandaa
05-17-2017, 11:20 AM
Not 24h have pased since we got the new heroes and yet the forum is full on topics like this.

I think that the best way to know how to counter a character is learning to play him. The problem is that SP not holders can not practice with him on the training mode even vs the lv0 bot. Even tho i must admit that is quite easy to beat a single centurion but it becomes a huge problem when there are 2 of them or even 4 like in some DOM matches. IF you try to face more than one cent at the same time you will prob die. SOlution? Play as a team and dont never be alone on dominion.

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 11:30 AM
I practiced VS lvl 3 Centurion Bots and lvl 3 Shinobi bots til I had a good win ratio vs them before trying to PvP..

Its a joke.. Shinobi is fine.

Centurion when played well blows most toons out of the water. I experienced 1st hand the effects of Unblockable CC SPAM in dominion tonight..

Its just makes things impossible and even more chaotic..

Basically **** ubi and **** you if you cant see how they manipulated us all with this OP toon.. Does your wallet feel lighter? MINE DOESNT

HiTeHa
05-17-2017, 11:35 AM
Hmm, they removed Shugoki Charge of Oni because it was OP and because nobbs can not know that simple side dodge is easiest way how to avoid. Now they add new char with more unblockable **** and evne with knockdown + free heavy. Iam dissapointed in Ubisoft, like 1000times before

Kraxers
05-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Hmm, they removed Shugoki Charge of Oni because it was OP and because nobbs can not know that simple side dodge is easiest way how to avoid. Now they add new char with more unblockable **** and evne with knockdown + free heavy. Iam dissapointed in Ubisoft, like 1000times before

You guys are sad.
People were using only oni charge at TOURNAMENTS. We are not talking about 1v1 low level play. People were going finals and killing everyone with oni charge/gb thing. If you were so good at dodging it why didn't you sign for a tourney and show us your skills.

kweassa1917
05-17-2017, 12:19 PM
On the flipside, this is basically what any PvP game forum looks like after a new character/class introduction.

Mmmmm... feeling right at home.

I give it around 3 more weeks for a full month, until QQ subsides and people get used to it.

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 12:41 PM
They added way too much unblockable unparryable CC spam with the centurion. I wont get used to it. I will either drop games VS them or quit all together.

Dominion for now is a lost cause.. Just get pin balled around til you die.. GG

SJW_Kriegor
05-17-2017, 12:51 PM
Waiting a bit is important. When Valk was buffed, everyone was like "she is too strong, she kills me in one single chain of spam nonsense, I can't do a thing, once you have taken a single hit you're doomed etc". Two months passed without a single buff or nerf and now everyone is like "even Nobushi has seen way more finales, her damages are a joke, her moves too predictable, she is punished so hard, her lights are getting parried consistantly, her unblockable are unsafe as f***, she even gets gbed by being blocked, that's so lame...".

Thing is when buffed I met like a valk every 2 or 3 opponents in duel. And so were probably everyone else. We learned. Now if we see one every ten opponents, that's almost a surprise.
Centurion is at this spot right now. Let's wait a month before rushing to any conclusion. Every fighting game knows this particular and problematic situation.

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 01:02 PM
Waiting a bit is important. When Valk was buffed, everyone was like "she is too strong, she kills me in one single chain of spam nonsense, I can't do a thing, once you have taken a single hit you're doomed etc". Two months passed without a single buff or nerf and now everyone is like "even Nobushi has seen way more finales, her damages are a joke, her moves too predictable, she is punished so hard, her lights are getting parried consistantly, her unblockable are unsafe as f***, she even gets gbed by being blocked, that's so lame...".

Thing is when buffed I met like a valk every 2 or 3 opponents in duel. And so were probably everyone else. We learned. Now if we see one every ten opponents, that's almost a surprise.
Centurion is at this spot right now. Let's wait a month before rushing to any conclusion. Every fighting game knows this particular and problematic situation.

Except this was an obvious money grab strategy. Make the new toons OP so peeps will spend money. Its a classic tactic. IN F2P games.. not AAA titles with AAA price tags

Obdach01
05-17-2017, 01:13 PM
You guys are sad.
People were using only oni charge at TOURNAMENTS. We are not talking about 1v1 low level play. People were going finals and killing everyone with oni charge/gb thing. If you were so good at dodging it why didn't you sign for a tourney and show us your skills.

I would like to jump in here... the reason is, because some people do not aim to compete **** sizes. They just use their ****s, not caring what other sizes are around. They just enjoy what they can do. And they can dodge. If your aim in this game is to compete in tournaments, your arguement is valid, if not... what the hack, man?!

Obdach01
05-17-2017, 01:16 PM
Except this was an obvious money grab strategy. Make the new toons OP so peeps will spend money. Its a classic tactic. IN F2P games.. not AAA titles with AAA price tags

With the exception, that in p2w games they stay OP, so people buy them. Here they will be nerfed, so I don't understand how this is a trap? Even if you 'pay to win' (what a stupid expression for this impelemnted system in for honor), you will in the long run end up with a balanced or underperforming toon. If you just used said toon to be OP, you will not play it anymore... again... no need for complaints. Simply enjoy your preferred toon. I have no idea why one has to master ALL toons. Use the one, that is most fun for you. Don't care about others. It's a game... use it to have fun.

darkspawn2101
05-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Not 24h have pased since we got the new heroes and yet the forum is full on topics like this.

I think that the best way to know how to counter a character is learning to play him. The problem is that SP not holders can not practice with him on the training mode even vs the lv0 bot. Even tho i must admit that is quite easy to beat a single centurion but it becomes a huge problem when there are 2 of them or even 4 like in some DOM matches. IF you try to face more than one cent at the same time you will prob die. SOlution? Play as a team and dont never be alone on dominion.

So pay to learn or pay to be relevent then.

I've allready bought the season pass for the sake of relevence, so. To the OP? Pay or stop playing, that's the size of it.

rossato2109
05-17-2017, 02:50 PM

Wall Splat punish for 120 dmg?? SERIOUSLY?? Happened to me on my Raider.. Good luck dodging....

Yeah i know its day one but this MUST be some kind of record for Obvious OPness.. Wait til the streamers get a grip on Centurion.....

Ubisoft was on the right track with the recent patches and totally ****ED this up now.

Lol, I wonder if the tournament "pro" people will ban him from tournaments like they did with the pk.

rossato2109
05-17-2017, 02:52 PM

Valkyre is still too strong, she is basically the new pk on consoles if you dont consider the new classes so the analogy here wont work...

Obdach01
05-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Valkyre is still too strong, she is basically the new pk on consoles if you dont consider the new classes so the analogy here wont work...

lol... this sentnece is really funny.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 07:51 PM
With the exception, that in p2w games they stay OP, so people buy them. Here they will be nerfed, so I don't understand how this is a trap? Even if you 'pay to win' (what a stupid expression for this impelemnted system in for honor), you will in the long run end up with a balanced or underperforming toon. If you just used said toon to be OP, you will not play it anymore... again... no need for complaints. Simply enjoy your preferred toon. I have no idea why one has to master ALL toons. Use the one, that is most fun for you. Don't care about others. It's a game... use it to have fun.

Do you really think For Honor has enough time left for this cycle to continue? You mentioned the "long run"

I consider myself an above average maybe even good maybe even really good gamer. At the very least im smart enough to see a sinking ship burning.

This game has been PLAGUED with imbalance since day one. Untested mechanics left to destroy the community for WEEKS with no word of patching or fixes.

They finally start talking because of community organized BOYCOTTS. They finally start working on balance. I had left and taken about 2-3 weeks off due to the never ending imbalance. Once the balance patch hit I thought ok.. Im back. Started learning Kensei and started having fun again.

Then they release this latest patch and **** ALL THEIR BALANCE WORK TO HELL!!!!

Its like we are right back at square one. UNTESTED MECHANICS LEFT TO DESTROY THE COMMUNITY!!!!

for example-----

1. The wall splat punish for 120 dmg from Centurion.
2. A charged heavy with infinite release possibility to prevent LEARNING parry timing.
3. When Fully charged a Heavy that guarantees...... wait for it...... ANOTHER HEAVY!!!!
4. Kick that leads into the whole combo that stuns you making parrying a VERY difficult attack to parry impossible. The kick comes out VERY fast as well.
5. Heavies that are as fast or faster than most characters lights.

Centurion:

Kick - 600ms
Side Lights - 500 / 500 / 600
Top Lights - 500 / 500 / 500
Side Heavies - 600 / 500 - Faster than Lights from most other classes.....
Charged - 1000 / 1200
Top Heavies - 600 / 600
Charged - 1000 / 1200
Jab / Charged - 700 / 1000
Zone Attack - 600
Dash Heavy - 900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxzWHAVH-hc

This literally feels like they released a character from For Honor 2 into the 1st for honor to **** kick everyone and make them cry

I feel incredibly disrespected as a life long gamer. I was tricked into returning and now im PISSED that they completely abandoned balance.

SHAME

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 07:56 PM
pay to win.. I keep seeing that pop up? so if a person gets to said rep level to start getting better gear and they want to bypass the grind to do so, in which they would have gotten the gear anyway. but instead bought steel, because of a variety of reasons (short gaming time everyday day or whenever they can get on, school, work, life because they aren't sweaty try ahrds but jsut normal everyday people who dont no life FH but casually play for fun) then I say go for it. to those who are tight pursed or simply dont have the money, i feel for you, truly. But dont call the P2W card because you choose not to pay any money or dont have the gear others do. i spent most of the steel I had remainign from 54k, buying feats for cent, effects for cent executes and emotes for cent. then once i hit rep 1, tried to get some decent blue gear with the remaining, and leveled up what I wanted/could. now im broke as **** xD back to the grind for better gear

Of course you dont want cent nerfed. You jumped on the OP new toon bandwagon whole heartedly. to the tune of 54k silver LOL fool.

Sadly we already paid the price for a AAA title.. 79.99 canadian for me. Plus some steel i bought..

I dont expect this kind of BS in a game where we paid so much for an UNFINISHED GAME might I add.

Like LoL was FTP... Every 4 weeks they released a new OP toon which would then be nerfed 2 weeks later. You dealt with it or bought the new toon with in game currency or Rl money. It caused a lot of rage but usually the new toons werent so OP as to ruin the game. Also there IS a banning process in character selection.

We paid through the damn nose for this game and its offensive that they add this OP content to "encourage" us to open our waollets further.

**** UBI!

Helnekromancer
05-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Wait when someone falls down, can all nearby Cent immediately jump on them?

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 08:00 PM
do you need the waaambulance? or maybe some water from all that salt? they aren't really op. i as a main cent now, hate facing other cents. and assassin classes. we have a short atk rance. so we have to get really close in order to start any kind of atk routine in the first place. learn before you speak. I've beaten as many cents and shinobi's as I've been beat as well. and other chars too.

Dude you have one of the worst dueling records I've seen here, you have no reason to be talking about balance.

bmason1000
05-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Wait when someone falls down, can all nearby Cent immediately jump on them?

Yyyyep. I just got knocked down oos by a lawbringer and then jumped on by two centurions. Centurion doesn't care how you got on your back, just that you're there. If you got thrown off a ladder, all centurions in range could jump stab.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Yyyyep. I just got knocked down oos by a lawbringer and then jumped on by two centurions. Centurion doesn't care how you got on your back, just that you're there. If you got thrown off a ladder, all centurions in range could jump stab.

nice.....

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 09:09 PM

LOL

That's like me being able to triple stab you on my Peacekeeper because someone else landed a Guard Break on you ;)

Well ... that's not at all broken :rolleyes:

TheLastPandaa
05-18-2017, 11:15 PM
Come on guys, that's not very different from when a Shugoki hugs you and the rest of his team takes advantage to hit you, or when the LB flips you over and the shugo hugs you before giving you time to get up, or the SBs of the Conquerors that come out of nowhere throwing you to the ground for the rest of the team to hit you, or when a Valkyrie throws you to the ground, or when an LB impales you with his heavy running atack or ... etc etc etc.

If they throw you to the ground in any 4vs4 mode, you're screwed. We all know that, so I do not see the reason to complain about that just now as if it was something that only the Cent could do.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 11:25 PM
Come on guys, that's not very different from when a Shugoki hugs you and the rest of his team takes advantage to hit you, or when the LB flips you over and the shugo hugs you before giving you time to get up, or the SBs of the Conquerors that come out of nowhere throwing you to the ground for the rest of the team to hit you, or when a Valkyrie throws you to the ground, or when an LB impales you with his heavy running atack or ... etc etc etc.

If they throw you to the ground in any 4vs4 mode, you're screwed. We all know that, so I do not see the reason to complain about that just now as if it was something that only the Cent could do.

Except the cent is doing 2 heavies to you while stun locking you for 6 seconds..

Go DIAF dishonest panda...

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:26 PM
How is it pay to win? lol

You can unlock the heroes in like 5 days with ZERO money required.

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 11:31 PM

Shugos and LBs are far slower and more telegraphed. Shugos also has a health penalty if you miss. Conq has to run away and come back it can't be done from neutral and spammed every 600ms. Lbs pin is blockavle and valks requires a long charge up. Stop comparing these

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 11:32 PM

You can unlock the heroes in like 5 days with ZERO money required.

This will DESTROY the game! It will end up 4 cent vs 4 cents.. To compete you HAVE to spend 15k silver to unlock Centurion.

Short sighted ********.

Im like 2 or 3 bad rounds away from quitting all together.

I literally represent the average (or slightly above) player. According to FHstats

For Honor cant afford to alienate us the way they have with this recent debacle..

Krell80
05-18-2017, 11:35 PM

He's mad,too much salt.If there's another reason,i would like to know it.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:36 PM
This will DESTROY the game! It will end up 4 cent vs 4 cents.. To compete you HAVE to spend 15k silver to unlock Centurion.

Short sighted ********.

Im like 2 or 3 bad rounds away from quitting all together.

I literally represent the average (or slightly above) player.

For Honor cant afford to alienate us the way they have with this recent debacle..

I can't tell if you are trolling or not.

- I played last night on PS4 and 90% of the players I was matched with and up against were using one of the older heroes. So your whole Centurian being required is BS.

- 15k steel is nothing. You can get that in a week of casual play as long as you do the dailies and a few contracts.

- I watched a Raider Dismantle a Gear score 52 Centurian last night without the Centurian landing a single hit and that guy was top on their team. So the Centurian is not all powerful.

You people are losing your minds over a imagined problem. If you actually PLAY the game and use common sense you will see that.

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 11:40 PM
- I watched a Raider Dismantle a Gear score 52 Centurian last night without the Centurian landing a single hit and that guy was top on their team. So the Centurian is not all powerful.

This is a re tarded argument. Bad players using good characters lose to good players with bad characters all the time. That doesn't mean the character is bad. I still think it's too early to say we should nerf these characters but to go and say they are not all that powerful is absurd. Easily better than the majority of the class save maybe the top 3 and that's a big f'n maybe.

TheLastPandaa
05-18-2017, 11:41 PM
Guys please, calm down. seems like you all have the nerves on the edge!

I will try to explain my self:
A single centurion is not a problem. The problem begins when you try to face more than one centurion at the same time. I think that to avoid and counter centurions combo is very easy. Never the less, If you enter alone on a fight vs more than one cent you will die. But you will die the same if you enter alone on a fight vs a shugo and a LB, or a valk and a conq for example. That is what i wanted to point.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:46 PM
This is a re tarded argument. Bad players using good characters lose to good players with bad characters all the time. That doesn't mean the character is bad. I still think it's too early to say we should nerf these characters but to go and say they are not all that powerful is absurd. Easily better than the majority of the class save maybe the top 3 and that's a big f'n maybe.

Let me be more blunt and broad in my statement then. I regularly see the new classes getting beat by old ones. Not ALL of those are gonna be a good player beating a bad one. The new heroes are good, but FAR from being all powerful and OP.

I would say its split completely down the middle on who I see win. If both players are good and one is on an old hero (Depends which one) and another good player in on one of the new heroes the win rate is pretty close to 40/60 leaning towards the new heroes, but only because they are new. Once people learn the timings and the combos its gonna be pretty even.

They will obviously need to be adjusted and tweaked just like every other class has been, but they will not be nerfed into the ground like the Conqueror was or receive alot of nerfs like the PK

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Let me be more blunt and broad in my statement then. I regularly see the new classes getting beat by old ones. Not ALL of those are gonna be a good player beating a bad one. The new heroes are good, but FAR from being all powerful and OP.

I would say its split completely down the middle on who I see win. If both players are good and one is on an old hero (Depends which one) and another good player in on one of the new heroes the win rate is pretty close to 40/60 leaning towards the new heroes, but only because they are new. Once people learn the timings and the combos its gonna be pretty even.

They will obviously need to be adjusted and tweaked just like every other class has been, but they will not be nerfed into the ground like the Conqueror was or receive alot of nerfs like the PK

Well it really depends on your definition of OP. Like I said they are far better than the midtier classes and may be even better than the top 3. Win loss ratio isn't a great indictator. I talked to dizzy about this and especially with characters like shinobi who had a higher skill ceiling and low HP it's likely he will have a bad win loss ratio BUT that does not mean he us underpowered. It only means bad players are getting stomped on because of his high risk set of attacks and low hp. I guarantee shin will be in tournies and the whole thing is just going to be dashes and the kick which is basically warlord condensed into one attack.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:58 PM
Well it really depends on your definition of OP. Like I said they are far better than the midtier classes and may be even better than the top 3. Win loss ratio isn't a great indictator. I talked to dizzy about this and especially with characters like shinobi who had a higher skill ceiling and low HP it's likely he will have a bad win loss ratio BUT that does not mean he us underpowered. It only means bad players are getting stomped on because of his high risk set of attacks and low hp. I guarantee shin will be in tournies and the whole thing is just going to be dashes and the kick which is basically warlord condensed into one attack.

OP = Literally cannot be stopped in any way and/or consistently wins almost every fight it gets into due to the fact of its various abilities or stats rather than the skill of the player using them.

I will amend that statement because that covers characters in games here is my definition of what an OP weapon is.

Something that is so unanimously better than everything in its type or group that there is literally no reason to use anything else.

Thats what it means to me.

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 11:59 PM
OP = Literally cannot be stopped in any way and consistently wins almost every fight it gets into due to the fact of its various abilities or stats rather than the skill of the player using them.

Thats what it means to me.

Than literally no one is OP in your eyes

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Than literally no one is OP in your eyes

In this game? No. Nobody in this game is OP at the moment. The PK was OP in the beginning, but she has been balanced.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:02 AM
In this game? No. Nobody in this game is OP at the moment. The PK was OP in the beginning, but she has been balanced.

Well by your definition no she wasn't. You said literally cannot be stopped and she could.

tcs1991.ts
05-19-2017, 12:20 AM

They stated in the stream the shinobi kick is getting nerfed

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Well by your definition no she wasn't. You said literally cannot be stopped and she could.

I meant to put "And/Or" not just and in my definition.

So she was not unstoppable, but she DID consistently win her fights based on nothing more than her stats and kit instead of the skill of the player.

So yes. She was OP in my definition. NIce try trying to "Gotcha" me though lol

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:22 AM
I meant to put "And/Or" not just and in my definition.

So she was not unstoppable, but she DID consistently win her fights based on nothing more than her stats and kit instead of the skill of the player.

So yes. She was OP in my definition. NIce try trying to "Gotcha" me though lol

You regularly move the goal post so figured this time would be no different

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:24 AM
You regularly move the goal post so figured this time would be no different

I didn't move the goalpost I literally said that in the post before you ever tried to "Gotcha" me

It was in my definition from the beginning. Keep trying though.

I have a race going between you and Rhodri on who successfully "Gotcha"s me first. lol

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:27 AM
I didn't move the goalpost I literally said that in the post before you ever tried to "Gotcha" me

It was in my definition from the beginning. Keep trying though.

I have a race going between you and Rhodri on who successfully "Gotcha"s me first. lol

I did a long time ago when you said valk had an infinite and I made the video showing that that's not true

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:28 AM
I did a long time ago when you said valk had an infinite and I made the video showing that that's not true

And we still disagree on that. (Don't bother trying not gonna argue about it anymore especially here so save yourself the typing)

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:31 AM
And we still disagree on that. (Don't bother trying not gonna argue about it anymore especially here so save yourself the typing)

It's not really a disagreement though. You can't disagree with facts. You claimed you can't get out of it and I posted a video of a bot escaping it every single time i tried to sweep twice.

TheLastPandaa
05-19-2017, 12:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2gAmzHl.png

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:37 AM
*Image*

I'm dying lol

Send help ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:38 AM
I'm dying lol

Send help ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

deflects are expected from zerk mains

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 12:39 AM
Good deflects are expected from zerk mains

I literally told you to save the typing. You are the one that ignored it.

(So please save your typing. I really am done talking about it. If you insist then PM me. The button is right there)

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:44 AM
Closing your eyes while furiously shaking your head again is the best way to win an argument. This will give me good practice for my unborn daughter. Look at it this way, it would be like if I said berserkers lights do 55 damage and come out at 200ms and then after you told me that's not true and proved it with a video I retorted with "agree to disagree."

TheLastPandaa
05-19-2017, 12:50 AM
Closing your eyes while furiously shaking your head again is the best way to win an argument. This will give me good practice for my unborn daughter. Look at it this way, it would be like if I said berserkers lights do 55 damage and come out at 200ms and then after you told me that's not true and proved it with a video I retorted with "agree to disagree."

Uh! Those are very good news! CONGRATULATIONS! :D Play and enjoy now that you have free time because once she is here... You will miss this days when you could spend time arguing in a forum. You will gain other better things tho, but you will miss it still.

I dont really know you on person but Congrats again!

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 12:54 AM
Uh! Those are very good news! CONGRATULATIONS! :D Play and enjoy now that you have free time because once she is here... You will miss this days when you could spend time arguing in a forum. You will gain other better things tho, but you will miss it still.

I dont really know you on person but Congrats again!

Haha thank you panda, I know I'm just trying to get as much time in as I can. Everyday seems shorter than the last

Rgons
05-19-2017, 04:00 AM
Facepalm

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 04:25 AM
Facepalm

He doesn't actually believe that. He's only saying that because if he doesn't he has to admit that cent and shin are overpowered

BeefMan_
05-19-2017, 04:38 AM
Facepalm

He's a Ubisoft shill. Ignore him

kumanchik
05-19-2017, 04:47 AM

why are all you kids so bad you can dodge the kicks and jabs quit crying its not that hard to fight centurion after learn the timing

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 05:01 AM
why are all you kids so bad you can dodge the kicks and jabs quit crying its not that hard to fight centurion after learn the timing

I challenge anyone defending this trash to duel me the day I get either of these re tarded characters. I guarantee I will decimate every single one of them if they use the original cast

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 06:10 AM
He doesn't actually believe that. He's only saying that because if he doesn't he has to admit that cent and shin are overpowered

I 100% believe that.

They are good. Mid to High tier. I would put them in my top 5, but they are NOT Over-Powered by my definition. They have highly aggressive and effective kits thats true, but they have strengths and weaknesses just like everyone else in the game and when I fight them I exploit those weaknesses as best I can and more often than not I win against them and when I die yeah that sucks, but I move on to the next fight and the next match.

You know why?

Because when I lose to something in the game I don't go looking for an excuse as to why I lost. I think about what I did wrong and how I could have done better and then apply that to the next time I am in that situation.

I don't come screaming to the forums every single time something kills me. I will be the first to admit I have had a kneejerk reaction and posted the occasional rage thread, but for the most part I know 99.9% of my deaths are MY FAULT and not the games.

So are yours. You just choose to not see it that way.

He's a Ubisoft shill. Ignore him

I love that just because I enjoy the game and so far am enjoying season 2 that makes me a "Shill" lol I like Hot Wings too. Does that make me a Shill for Buffalo Wild Wings?

You people just can't accept that there are people who are genuinely enjoying the game and when someone points that fact out to you well then CLEARLY that person has an ulterior motive! Theres just no way somebody can just LIKE stuff!?!?!

People have opinions that are different than yours. Shocking I know, but it happens.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:26 AM
I 100% believe that.

They are good. Mid to High tier. I would put them in my top 5, but they are NOT Over-Powered by my definition. They have highly aggressive and effective kits thats true, but they have strengths and weaknesses just like everyone else in the game and when I fight them I exploit those weaknesses as best I can and more often than not I win against them and when I die yeah that sucks, but I move on to the next fight and the next match.

You know why?

Because when I lose to something in the game I don't go looking for an excuse as to why I lost. I think about what I did wrong and how I could have done better and then apply that to the next time I am in that situation.

I don't come screaming to the forums every single time something kills me. I will be the first to admit I have had a kneejerk reaction and posted the occasional rage thread, but for the most part I know 99.9% of my deaths are MY FAULT and not the games.

Unless it's valk.

Seriously this is such a dumb conversation. You just said you would put them in the top 5. That puts them along side warlord warden and pk and calling them balanced is dishonest. Like I said anyone who defends this trash I guarantee I will obliterate them with my day one cent or day one shin.

Cueg
05-19-2017, 06:50 AM
I challenge anyone defending this trash to duel me the day I get either of these re tarded characters. I guarantee I will decimate every single one of them if they use the original cast

I am a kensei, and i accept your challenge.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:53 AM
I am a kensei, and i accept your challenge.

Dope, add me alyssaa-3 on psn. I'll have my chance at the new heroes either Tuesday or Wednesday night depending on my work schedule.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 07:03 AM
Unless it's valk.

Seriously this is such a dumb conversation. You just said you would put them in the top 5. That puts them along side warlord warden and pk and calling them balanced is dishonest. Like I said anyone who defends this trash I guarantee I will obliterate them with my day one cent or day one shin.

Oh for god sake dude you keep trying to play the Valkyrie card on me and it never works because I will tell you the same thing I have told you the last 873 times you have tried.

Valkyrie is not OP. I think her Knockdown spam is OP. There is a difference, but that is just MY opinion. Just like its your opinion that the Centurian and the Shinobi are OP.

Also just because they are in my top 5 doesn't make them unbalanced. SOMEBODY has to be at the top of the list. There has to be SOME choices that are better or easier than others. Thats just how games like this works. There will ALWAYS be a superior choice in terms of skills, stats, strengths or weaknesses. So long as an argument can be made for the other options then all is well. The very fact that people have already started going back to their mains after less than a weeks clearly shows that not everybody agrees with your asinine opinion that the new characters are godlike.

New things take time to learn and get used to. its gonna take time before any REAL data worth reading on the new heroes can be gathered so they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I know it, the devs know it, the majority of the community knows it, and deep down YOU know it. You are just so salty and mad that you can't beat them yet that you are letting your salt get in the way of common sense.

And if you are that good with the Centurian or the Shinobi then congrats bro. You found a new main. Embrace it. Instead of going into EVERY thread about them and complaining. Because if you are THAT good with them then you need to be using them.

If they are instant win buttons like you people keep trying to pretend they are then EVERY SINGLE PERSON would be using them now, but its the exact opposite. People are leaving them to go back to their mains. . I just got out of 3 matches in a row where there was at least 1 Centurian or Shinobi that was Prestige 1 and in each of those matches I trounced them with my Zerker in the first 2 and my Orochi in the 3rd. Now you can use your "Well probably cuz they were bad" excuse, but that excuse only gets you so far. The fact that myself and others are playing the game just fine with them in it tells me that they are not NEARLY as bad as you are trying to pretend they are and I am pretty sure that EVERY SINGLE ONE that I kill can't just be a bad player.

Are they gonna get tweaked and worked on? Of course they are! Every single hero in the game has been to some extent, but then after they do get tweaked you guys will just find the next "OP" thing to complain about.

Eventually you people are gonna have to sit down and say "well maybe its just me thats the problem" because I have been here since the Closed Beta and I recognize the names. I know the people who were complaining in the beginning and then that was fixed, but then they found something ELSE to blame for why they keep losing. Its never gonna end. You will just move onto the next thing you think is broken and blame that for all your issues in the game.

Because clearly if YOU can't beat them then by god NOBODY ON EARTH can beat them right??

And if YOU are having issues then by god EVERYBODY is having the same issues as you are right??

Your experiences are yours and yours alone. If you find people that agree with you thats awesome, but don't walk around and pretend like EVERYONE agrees with you.

They don't.

Legionaire161
05-19-2017, 07:04 AM
No season pass huh? lol

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 07:10 AM
No season pass huh? lol

Waiting a week is hard man. :(

15k is alot of steel man :(

(Sarcasm)

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 07:16 AM
Oh for god sake dude you keep trying to play the Valkyrie card on me and it never works because I will tell you the same thing I have told you the last 873 times you have tried.

Valkyrie is not OP. I think her Knockdown spam is OP. There is a difference, but that is just MY opinion. Just like its your opinion that the Centurian and the Shinobi are OP.

Also just because they are in my top 5 doesn't make them unbalanced. SOMEBODY has to be at the top of the list. There has to be SOME choices that are better or easier than others. Thats just how games like this works. There will ALWAYS be a superior choice in terms of skills, stats, strengths or weaknesses. So long as an argument can be made for the other options then all is well. The very fact that people have already started going back to their mains after less than a weeks clearly shows that not everybody agrees with your asinine opinion that the new characters are godlike.

New things take time to learn and get used to. its gonna take time before any REAL data worth reading on the new heroes can be gathered so they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I know it, the devs know it, the majority of the community knows it, and deep down YOU know it. You are just so salty and mad that you can't beat them yet that you are letting your salt get in the way of common sense.

And if you are that good with the Centurian or the Shinobi then congrats bro. You found a new main. Embrace it. Instead of going into EVERY thread about them and complaining. Because if you are THAT good with them then you need to be using them.

They are instant win buttons like you people keep trying to pretend they are. I just got out of 3 matches in a row where there was at least 1 Centurian or Shinobi that was Prestige 1 and in each of those matches I trounced them with my Zerker in the first 2 and my Orochi in the 3rd. Now you can use your "Well probably cuz they were bad" excuse, but that excuse only gets you so far. The fact that myself and others are playing the game just fine with them in it tells me that they are not NEARLY as bad as you are trying to pretend they are and I am pretty sure that EVERY SINGLE ONE that I kill can't just be a bad player.

Are they gonna get tweaked and worked on? Of course they are! Every single hero in the game has been to some extent, but then after they do get tweaked you guys will just find the next "OP" thing to complain about.

Eventually you people are gonna have to sit down and say "well maybe its just me thats the problem" because I have been here since the Closed Beta and I recognize the names. I know the people who were complaining in the beginning and then that was fixed, but then they found something ELSE to blame for why they keep losing. Its never gonna end. You will just move onto the next thing you think is broken and blame that for all your issues in the game.

I didn't say you said she was OP. I'm pointing out the fact that you blame her "infinite" for the reason you can't get out of it when that's just not the case. You just aren't timing it right.

In this game and pretty much all games I can think of the top 5 characters does not equal balance. They are the top because they are better than the rest, that by definition is not balance.

I don't think I've out right said they are OP just that they are better than pretty much every character save the top 3 but they are contending. I may have said they have OP moves but not sure if I've called them that.

You can call it complaining if you want I don't care but every jerk off here is turning a blind eye to the ridiculous strength of these characters chanting the good ol "git gud" response. Guess what, I am good. I'm better than good and I'm willing to bet better than the majority of people here and just like when I spoke out about broken mechanics like revenge I'll do the same for this horse s hit.

It's like they took everything people hated from S1 and personified it into two characters. Light spam, fast unblockables, super armor, confirmed damage, Crowd control spam, low risk high reward attacks. Just utter nonsense and meanwhile kensei, zerk, and raider sit there with their thumbs up their a$$ with not one of those with the exception of zerk have super armor on his infinite. I hate to sound like lord micidial but these are absolute aids of characters.

And just like I was able to adapt to old revenge and overcome it I'll do the same with these re tarded characters but I'll still speak out on the absurdity of them.

bananaflow2017
05-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Imo just wait 1 or 2 weeks.
It's much to early to talk about them like this. Many people screamed about op valk for long After her buff until most players understood how to fight her.

Maybe we can find a decent way to fight the new ones and see how strong they really are.
We will see.

Rgons
05-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Imo just wait 1 or 2 weeks.
It's much to early to talk about them like this. Many people screamed about op valk for long After her buff until most players understood how to fight her.

Maybe we can find a decent way to fight the new ones and see how strong they really are.
We will see.
She was OP before DLC. Now we have other OP heroes...

XxHunterHxX
05-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Centurion is kinda OP .... 1 kick you didnt doge you ir dead...

Hillbill79
05-19-2017, 11:09 AM
In what possible way is this pay to win?

The new guys just cost steel for those without season pass, everyone can have them for free.

Give your head a shake lad.

XxHunterHxX
05-19-2017, 11:20 AM
In what possible way is this pay to win?

The new guys just cost steel for those without season pass, everyone can have them for free.

Give your head a shake lad.

no to mention all the caracterts in the game ir free to play you need to buy them to equip itemes on them....so even if you dont have 15k steel you can still play them....

HiTeHa
05-19-2017, 11:26 AM
You guys are sad.

Lol ... if you not know how play against Shugoki, than you loose. Devs got kick *** at Tournament and made nonsense nerf as result. What next time? Someone will use Wardens Shoulder charge ... and devs will remove it? ... Or what? This game is skillbased ... where noobs can not win! ... or cry here and appeal for nerf this and that ...

Egotistic_Ez
05-19-2017, 12:02 PM
I'm not normally one to jump on bandwagons but, in dominion, the centurion is OP. More importantly though he's cancer to play against. I can handle some mismatched balance, I've been playing PvP games for a long enough to know it happens and to just deal with it, but playing against the centurion is the single worst experience I've had in this game. I would actually rate it as less fun than DCing every second game.

I honestly feel like the designers don't play the team modes.

Duuklah
05-19-2017, 12:16 PM
I'm not normally one to jump on bandwagons but, in dominion, the centurion is OP. More importantly though he's cancer to play against. I can handle some mismatched balance, I've been playing PvP games for a long enough to know it happens and to just deal with it, but playing against the centurion is the single worst experience I've had in this game. I would actually rate it as less fun than DCing every second game.

I honestly feel like the designers don't play the team modes.

This!! So much this!!

Weird_Eagle
05-19-2017, 12:20 PM
He is far away from OP!
You can punish all of his mistakes.
The thing that he is so strong atm in dominion is, that you allways have 2-3 off them in the enemy team.
Then you get ********ed without a real chance to survive.
But i think in 2 weeks or less there are not so many players playing him.
in 1vs 1 you can outplay him easy.
He is like the valk, when you cant handle him you got killed without a chance, but does he make mistakes you can punish all of his moves

Duuklah
05-19-2017, 12:27 PM
Well im literally an above average player according to stat tracker and even after HOURS of training I still get rofl stomped by about 3/5 cents. The other 2 I maul with my zerk..

The 3 that kill me do so in a fantastic and really dissatisfying manner.. Ive unleashed some rather harsh tirades after those really awful deaths. i dont truly blame the players tho.

I HATE UBI

Duuklah
05-19-2017, 12:31 PM
He is far away from OP!
You can punish all of his mistakes.
The thing that he is so strong atm in dominion is, that you allways have 2-3 off them in the enemy team.
Then you get ********ed without a real chance to survive.
But i think in 2 weeks or less there are not so many players playing him.
in 1vs 1 you can outplay him easy.
He is like the valk, when you cant handle him you got killed without a chance, but does he make mistakes you can punish all of his moves

Also to punish a missed kick you MUST have a dodge attack otherwise he will block or counter GB you.

Weird_Eagle
05-19-2017, 01:32 PM
Also to punish a missed kick you MUST have a dodge attack otherwise he will block or counter GB you.

Thats not true. He staggers after the kick and you can gb him and he cant tech it. you have to time it right.
btw a dont play centurion

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 01:34 PM
Lol ... if you not know how play against Shugoki, than you loose. Devs got kick *** at Tournament and made nonsense nerf as result. What next time? Someone will use Wardens Shoulder charge ... and devs will remove it? ... Or what? This game is skillbased ... where noobs can not win! ... or cry here and appeal for nerf this and that ...

They nerfed the oni charge because it was destroying tournaments and there was no counters. Seriously watch the tournaments from that time period. If you think I'm a noob put your money where your mouth is and add me on psn Alyssaa-3. I will stomp you tf out my dude.

LajblO22
05-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Finally after all that nerfs and reworks they came with this sh*t. This game never been playable more than 3 weeks! .... And we can start again ... dont understand how UBI Thinking.

JarlYolo
05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
stop runing solo in 4vs4.Stay in grp or accept death, not only cent in powerfull but evry team that can cooperate will crush u easly