PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Feints Are Very Bad!

Haemmerst0rm
05-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Hello Ubi

To be honest, centurion is a really fun hero to play and has awesome combo's. He is not too much overpowered in my opinion. For some moves, centurion can be punished which is nice to see, also the fact that most attacks arent safe! But there is one thing i dislike about it, and that are his heavy feints. The feints are really weird and very clunky to be honest. In my opinion, centurion has the possibility to be a good mindplaygamer, since his first heavy can be charged and released whenever you want.

My question is: can you rewiew his feints? Can you make it a bit more smooth because the feints are very stale atm!

And also another request: make the unblockable heavy cancelable, like raider zone attack and kensei top unblockable. That would be a great addition to the mindgames too!

I'm waiting for the parry meta nerf because centurions light attacks and his unblockable heavy are too easy to parry! Can you look into this please? :)

Thanks for the new hero, you didnt disappoint me for sure! :D

Knight_Raime
05-17-2017, 08:45 AM
I think they are fine. you already can tweak charge times and letting it go whenever you want. that's strong enough. Not to mention you can soft feint his heavies into GB's.

VanishWolfen
05-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Yes his feint feel weird and there's a recovery after his feint. So he can't heavy > feint > light in a smooth way all other heroes can do. And his zone can't be feint or cancel, making it an ez parry. The same for shinobi zone. Why every heroes with more-than-2-hits-zone can cancel theirs but these 2 dlc chars can't ? ( zerk zone doesn't count cause the 3 first hits are treated like 1 attack because you can't block in the middle )