PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi ranged GB bugged?

Tobias96716
05-17-2017, 06:28 AM
Ok is the ranged GB bugged or is the target grabbed able to block the heavy attack that follows? If it is working as intended by them able to block it then one of the chains can NOT be completed. I thought a GB always equaled a free heavy attack.

LucasLoci
05-17-2017, 07:55 AM
I thought this too, from what I've experienced though you have to press the heavy instantly after guard breaking them otherwise it can be blocked

Father_Giliam
05-17-2017, 08:02 AM
I thought a GB always equaled a free heavy attack.

Depends on which character. Conqueror and Raider don't get a heavy, Lawbringer can get a side but not an overhead, etc..

Charmzzz
05-17-2017, 08:18 AM
PK does not get any guaranteed Heavy after GB, too. What I learned yesterday in Dominion: Shinobi's ranged GB catches HIS OWN MATES!? Was in a 2v1 and the enemy Shinobi grabbed his Mate 3 times in that fight with his ranged GB. Is THIS intended? Was funny as hell. O.o

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 11:04 AM
PK does not get any guaranteed Heavy after GB, too. What I learned yesterday in Dominion: Shinobi's ranged GB catches HIS OWN MATES!? Was in a 2v1 and the enemy Shinobi grabbed his Mate 3 times in that fight with his ranged GB. Is THIS intended? Was funny as hell. O.o

Something else Shinobi does hits friends as well, I had one behind my Warden last night, and I don't know what he did, but my Guard was on top and my sword suddenly shot up and blocked something he did behind me. There were no nearby enemies.

DrinkinMyStella
05-17-2017, 11:28 AM
Something else Shinobi does hits friends as well, I had one behind my Warden last night, and I don't know what he did, but my Guard was on top and my sword suddenly shot up and blocked something he did behind me. There were no nearby enemies.

that right, last night i was using my shinobi and accidentally grabbed a friendly and pulled him away.

Charmzzz
05-17-2017, 11:37 AM
The only occasions I saw "friendly fire" happening were when Shinobi charged his heavy and fired his ranged Attack / GB.

Tobias96716
05-17-2017, 04:39 PM
Shinobi regular GB gives a free heavy attack, But on his ranged GB the heavy attack is blockable. I want to know is this intended or not. Because if it is then a entire chain is useless and the risk of getting 2 shot by someone countering just isnt worth the ranged GB.

XxHunterHxX
05-17-2017, 04:48 PM
you have free LIGHT atack not HEAVY read the description of the caracter man....

kweassa1917
05-17-2017, 05:25 PM
that right, last night i was using my shinobi and accidentally grabbed a friendly and pulled him away.

**sniff sniff** I smell the troll-force on the rise... !! :D :D :D

Oh I can't wait to "experiment" what I can do to teammates... in maybe ledges or bridges.. :D :D :D :D :D