PDA

View Full Version : Still nothing about turtle meta?

Merlox123
05-16-2017, 09:43 PM
It's season two now. I don't know how Ubisoft thought giving two new characters the tools they need to break a turtle meta was a "Fix" but they forgot about most other classes.

It's honestly depressing on how Ubisoft doesn't actually care about this.

Father_Giliam
05-16-2017, 09:48 PM
They have been talking about how they are working on changes to negate the "turtle meta" for weeks. You seem to have missed that.

Merlox123
05-16-2017, 09:50 PM
They have been talking about how they are working on changes to negate the "turtle meta" for weeks. You seem to have missed that.

for weeks, for months and still nothing. All of this talk and no action is leaving me to think they are just stringing us along.

DeLatv
05-16-2017, 09:58 PM
Well the For Honor turnament was a little bit turtly, but slow hero changes make it more and more harder to turtle... Look at the new 2 champs, turtling is almost not an option.

Merlox123
05-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Well the For Honor turnament was a little bit turtly, but slow hero changes make it more and more harder to turtle... Look at the new 2 champs, turtling is almost not an option.

The two new characters is a perfect example of how each loadout should be. They each have a way to counter that turtle, I mean hell. that cent can break through a parry by pressing dodge. (Which is honestly what all characters need.)