PDA

View Full Version : Do not nerf dlc heroes

No_U_D0od
05-16-2017, 07:48 PM
Ubisoft. Please for the love of god. DONT NERF THEM. Don't listen to the whining little babies who cry because they lack the patience to learn new movesets.

I am literally begging y'all, don't **** the new heros up. If there's bugs? Yes. But for the love of this game, don't nerf them. Stop pandering to the cry babies an losers who whine when they lose. PLEASE UBISOFT DONT YOU **** THIS UP

Gemini-Iceland
05-16-2017, 09:44 PM
Ubisoft. Please for the love of god. DONT NERF THEM. Don't listen to the whining little babies who cry because they lack the patience to learn new movesets.

I am literally begging y'all, don't **** the new heros up. If there's bugs? Yes. But for the love of this game, don't nerf them. Stop pandering to the cry babies an losers who whine when they lose. PLEASE UBISOFT DONT YOU **** THIS UP

I don't have season pass but if they are insanely op on day 1 they are probably just going to get better when people learn to play them better.

DeLatv
05-16-2017, 11:27 PM
I wouldnt call them OP yet, but they are definetly not fun to fight against, fighting them is like fighting warlord/warden all over again, with all the orange attacks.

KotoKuraken
05-17-2017, 04:59 AM
Don't give feedback on characters you have not played with yet. Also, if you have not spent time learning how to deal with the moveset the opponent is presenting to your face, then learn the best you can to deal with it before calling for nerfs

DeLatv
05-17-2017, 07:17 AM
I've played against enough Centurions now to know they need a stamina penalty in a bad way. Their chains of unblockables and stuns is out of control and they hit too hard to have all that in one package. Its like facing a harder hitting Valkyrie or a Conqueror before they nerfed them into uselessness. Notice how no one plays Lawbringer anymore, its because all those guys are the 2 to 3 Centurions you're facing right now.

They just released, 80% of players are Centurions or Shinobi, its not cos they OP/OP, its cos they are new.

But even tho im winning against Centurions or Shinobies more than loosing, im not enjoying fighting against them.

Spectre_198
05-17-2017, 07:25 AM
Not fun at all playing against shinobi; Shinobi players always run when close to death and it's worse than orochi players because they're way faster, the amount of range their stun has(though somewhat easy to dodge) is ridiculous, and somethings wrong with its hit box (was playing a bit earlier and the strikes passed right through a few of them). and on top of that closing distance on them with any warrior except assassin types is a hassle while at range every other character is pretty much useless.

The centurion wasn't bad in my opinion but people do have valid points on his chains; watched one guy lose a battle to a centurion in what seemed like a second because of all the unblockables. Overall i think he would be better balanced with less stamina or less unblockables(or some type of counter). Mind you the highest level centurion I played against was a level 3 if that gives you an idea of difficulty of the character. Now being fair their were a couple who played like ****.

I don't "whine" about this type of stuff often but today was a bit off the rails.

KotoKuraken
05-17-2017, 07:26 AM
I've played against enough Centurions now to know they need a stamina penalty in a bad way. Their chains of unblockables and stuns is out of control and they hit too hard to have all that in one package. Its like facing a harder hitting Valkyrie or a Conqueror before they nerfed them into uselessness. Notice how no one plays Lawbringer anymore, its because all those guys are the 2 to 3 Centurions you're facing right now.

I don't know what you're talking about. I see plenty of Lawbringers playing, and most of the ones I have come across have adapted to Centurion's playstyle somewhat. They're usually the ones beating down Centurions

Saurons_blade
05-17-2017, 06:36 PM
The new heroes are much better than expected when it comes to balance. When i heard that they are fast, I was immediately thinking that they would become as OP as PK, but let's be real here, that's simply not the case. I don't enjoy fighting against them yet, but I am sure that will change once i know how they work and what I can punish. Remember the very start of the game? when we all thought that the Nobushi is overpowered? nonsense, she is perfect. And i think the new heroes are similar in that regard. we just don't know how to deal with them yet, but once we learn that, they will be fine. Personally I can't deal with the fact that the shinobi doesn't get punished for parries, but in a weak or two, I'll laugh at him because i've found other weaknesses. And even now, when i don't know how to fight the new heroes, I still think that the valkyrie is much harder to fight against.