PDA

View Full Version : Guard mode Deadzone for Mouse

Carsten.Stah1
05-16-2017, 05:41 PM
Hey there im just curious why no option was added to change the Guard Mode Dead Zone on the Mouse.
I feel like it would be much more important on the mouse than on the gamepad because every time you stop the mouse the guard basically switches while on the pad nothing similar happened to me.
Changing the Sensitivity doesn´t really do it with the mouse because when you lower it it may not switch constantly but it takes away precious time for the switch and you have to move your mouse like a mile to get it done.

Bayonet_Baddie
05-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Hey there im just curious why no option was added to change the Guard Mode Dead Zone on the Mouse.
I feel like it would be much more important on the mouse than on the gamepad because every time you stop the mouse the guard basically switches while on the pad nothing similar happened to me.
Changing the Sensitivity doesn´t really do it with the mouse because when you lower it it may not switch constantly but it takes away precious time for the switch and you have to move your mouse like a mile to get it done.

I'm guessing it's because a mouse has no deadzone to begin with; it registers movement in a digital fashion, i.e. "I'm moving" or "I'm not moving". It registers speed of movement, but doesn't understand "Ignore any input that occurs when you move from here to there, then start registering input".