PDA

View Full Version : **** You Ubisoft

SledgeMufin
05-16-2017, 04:16 PM
Aside from none of the issues I, and a lot of others, had with For Honor not being even remotely addressed in the season 2 update (like not being able to play the game unless I delete its sound files), they go and **** up the gear system. So now my entire build is worthless **** and in order to change it, I have to waste all the scavenger packs I've been saving up for epic gear, when I reach level 5, on finding new gear that will make my hero worth playing till then. So **** you ubisoft! Sincerely Everyone.

Alustar.
05-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Lol speak for yourself? I mean, it's not like we didn't know this was coming, you had weeks to prepare, so sorry brah. =/

CandleInTheDark
05-16-2017, 04:41 PM
I've been getting purple gear pieces for my main since the new stats were announced so I will be fine. Mind you, one level off rep 6, so I will be picking up gold gear on the way to rep 7 where my crates will give me all gold. Only annoyance was not levelling my zerker as I had wanted to in the offseason.

Alustar.
05-16-2017, 04:49 PM
Yeah I'm rep 9 on my PK so I'm not terribly worried.
Edit: and I've got over 10k in dismantled parts.

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 04:53 PM
Same. Prepared for the moment, so the impact is a lot less.

LucasLoci
05-16-2017, 04:56 PM
Aside from none of the issues I, and a lot of others, had with For Honor not being even remotely addressed in the season 2 update (like not being able to play the game unless I delete its sound files), they go and **** up the gear system. So now my entire build is worthless **** and in order to change it, I have to waste all the scavenger packs I've been saving up for epic gear, when I reach level 5, on finding new gear that will make my hero worth playing till then. So **** you ubisoft! Sincerely Everyone.

There is a new gear rarity anyways.. so you would be discarding what you currently have when you get to that new gear anyways..

Xtendead
05-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Lol speak for yourself? I mean, it's not like we didn't know this was coming, you had weeks to prepare, so sorry brah. =/

It doesn't make this right. Poeple spend even real Money to equip their Heroes with the right look and stats. When the massage hit Stream and Boards, i also had already 8 Heroes in Item Level 108 State. Carefully equipped and with Legendary Weapons. There should at least be an Option to change your stats right after the Patch once. Coming up with the idea to mess it up and leaving you 4 crates as compensation when charging money for every 5hit is not right.

Father_Giliam
05-16-2017, 04:58 PM
I prepared for my Lawbringer, but the hit was still large. At renown 9 (so all items were epic level 21-22, meaning only 2-3 upgrades to max), it took 10 crates + ~23,800 steel to get the gear with the stats and appearance I wanted (including costs to transform), then an additional 5,460 to upgrade. I feel for those with more than one hero at high renown, this update will have royally screwed them.

RatedChaotic
05-16-2017, 05:04 PM
Well if you wouldve took in consideration that most games that use a color scheme to identify the rarity of gear. Usually use White/grey, blue, purple, and gold. You wouldve known that the gold gear would be coming. You should've saved some boxes and not use them to salvage gear to upgrade purples to rush for that 108 score.

I dont have a season pass. I havent spent any real money on steel. I ran thru the campaign and got the crates from the breakables. I have only used about 5 crates for my main and I'm still sitting on 18 crates. Still enough to gear out multiple heroes with different builds. Plus I have well over 30k steel for the new heroes and even bought the hellfire costume and execution for my main.

Dont blow your resources. Patience will reward you my friend. I seen this coming since the betas. When I seen players posting things like I have 2 108s. My first thought was your a dumba$$ lol

cragar212
05-16-2017, 05:06 PM
Meh they gotta try get dat paper g

TheLastPandaa
05-16-2017, 05:20 PM
I honestly do not see any problem. This new system does not only affect you but the whole comunity. That means everybody is in the same situation than you, so you are not on disadvantage with anybody. Why complain? Is because your gear is not maxed? well, at least now you have one more reason to play: Grinding.

I would also like to say that i totally agree again with RatedChaotic when he sayed: You wouldve known that the gold gear would be coming
Not only because of the color codes but also because whe knew about this since a few weeks. You could have prepared your self for this. Many ppl did. In fact i have now 21 boxes wainting my ps4 to download the patch and over 30k steel for geting the Centurion next week among hist mythic outfit.
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder326/75498326.jpg
#S.P.Q.R

Antonioj26
05-16-2017, 05:23 PM
Am I the only one who just doesn't care about gear score? I haven't played any of my 108s for a month and a half to two months and been sub 30 gear score for pretty much that entire time since I've been jumping around my characters. Haven't missed my 108s one bit.

VampireSamurai
05-16-2017, 05:28 PM
People need to stop *****ing about obvious things. We all knew from launch new and better gear was coming, they literally say it in the marketing. Don't ***** because you bought steel, thats probably the stupidest **** ive ever heard.