PDA

View Full Version : Centaurian Hybrid not working for Hybrid Orders

Yolomcswaginabx
05-16-2017, 03:26 PM
COmplete 5 dominion games as a hybrid - playing as Centaurian isnt progressing this order.

xLeapingLizardx
05-16-2017, 03:40 PM
Yup, got on here just to post this..
Had an old order that requires me to complete dominion 5 times with a hybrid. Had 3/5 from other games. Just played like 3 or 4 AI dominion matches with Centurion and none of them counted...

Tyrjo
05-16-2017, 03:54 PM
I also noticed this. :(

Dizzy4213
05-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Assassin orders also don't work for the Shinobi.

Capoupacap
05-16-2017, 04:18 PM
these are season 1 order, may be it won't work with them :)

xLeapingLizardx
05-16-2017, 04:20 PM
these are season 1 order, may be it won't work with them :)

I was thinking that but I completed an old (season one) "Get 50 takedowns in dominion" order during my Centurion matches, so I don't think that is the case.

Yolomcswaginabx
05-16-2017, 11:00 PM
i think its something to do with it being a new character and it being a class specific order. if an order from season 1 was non character specific, then any character could probably complete it. but i think the data tables for those orders havent been updated to reflect centaurian as a hybrid or shinobi as an assassin because its a season 1 order with out of date data tables. i think it'll be fine going forward when the new orders update. i think the generic 50 take down type orders would complete fine cos its any character not class specific.

SnugglesIV
05-18-2017, 11:24 AM
Yup, got on here just to post this..
Had an old order that requires me to complete dominion 5 times with a hybrid. Had 3/5 from other games. Just played like 3 or 4 AI dominion matches with Centurion and none of them counted...

Are you doing VS AI (no mm)? If that is the case, that is why your orders aren't working. I can do orders with Centurion just fine in VS AI (mm). I did all my previous dominion orders yesterday as Centurion, which were kill 400 minions and capture 15 zones. I also completed the "finish 10 matches as a non-Vanguard" perfectly fine.

Kraxers
05-18-2017, 11:41 AM
This is really annoying I cant complete today's orders. Ubisoft should answer to this before day1 "this is op" posts.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:49 AM
HEY HILLBILL HERE YA GO

I wanna laugh at your laziness, but honestly its more sad than funny in this instance.

SnugglesIV
05-18-2017, 11:53 AM
HEY HILLBILL HERE YA GO

I wanna laugh at your laziness, but honestly its more sad than funny in this instance.

It was literally on the front page for 3 days

Jesus Christ blaming laziness on gaming lol

>tfw this thread isn't even 3 days old
>tfw this thread has 10 replies
>tfw this thread has 18 views
>tfw some random plebian has a fit because you didn't see the original thread
=,)

I hope that your ISP disconnects your internet so you won't be able to post again. We'd all be better off without you

EDIT: The views on a thread are irrelevant anyway. All that matters is how often someone posts in the thread, and considering the thread died on the day it was posted...