PDA

View Full Version : Every piece of gear on all my characters has the wrong stats.

TheMalakith
05-16-2017, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the 4 boxes though <3 /s

Hillbill79
05-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Mine too. My Mains are ****ed.

tcs1991.ts
05-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Yeah they told us the stats would completely change and that they may not be what you originally had.

Neversetdrums
05-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Yeah they told us the stats would completely change and that they may not be what you originally had.

While I do agree with you that they mentioned the stats would change, and it's not a secret, I have to call them out on the absolutely disappointing way that they went about this. Most other rpgs, or mmos that I play, if a major stat overhaul happens, the developer will give you an opportunity at least to redistribute the stats to your liking with the new stats. The fact that it takes either real money or a LOOOOOOOOOOOTT of grinding steel to upgrade the gear you may have gotten to 108, and then not give a way to redistribute stats on gear that you've already upgraded, and arbitrarily shift the stats around based on.............who knows, maybe throwing darts at a board? is executed atrociously. People should be able to voice their displeasure. It wasn't well thought out.

Infidel.Castro
05-16-2017, 02:25 PM
I save all my pieces and was able to make a good build ;)

Blasto95
05-16-2017, 02:45 PM
This should be of no surprise to anyone...this has been known for possibly a month now. The rep 3 gear is pretty much irrelevant. Likely if you were 108, you were at least rep 5 if not really close. Or you bought steel to upgrade your guy right away, in that case, I do not feel sorry for you one bit. Go ahead and buy more steel to upgrade more gear if its that importnant to you. If not, then enjoy playing the game and new heroes.

Its not like getting steel/salvage is hard in this game at all. And now they've made leveling easier as well. My friend grinded out 25k+ steel in less than two weeks. There is no issue with having to get and upgrade new gear.

TheMalakith
05-16-2017, 02:49 PM
This should be of no surprise to anyone...this has been known for possibly a month now. The rep 3 gear is pretty much irrelevant. Likely if you were 108, you were at least rep 5 if not really close. Or you bought steel to upgrade your guy right away, in that case, I do not feel sorry for you one bit. Go ahead and buy more steel to upgrade more gear if its that importnant to you. If not, then enjoy playing the game and new heroes.

Its not like getting steel/salvage is hard in this game at all. And now they've made leveling easier as well. My friend grinded out 25k+ steel in less than two weeks. There is no issue with having to get and upgrade new gear.

They should just give you the option to choose the stats on the gear you already have. They reset attributes in mmo's as well when they change it a lot, it shouldnt be that hard.

The_B0G_
05-16-2017, 04:32 PM
If you guys truly had a main, which is one hero you play most of the time, you would have multiple maxed out loadouts that were different and this wouldn't be an issue.

You can't have "mains" plural, a main is the one character you play the most, if you play two or 3 characters the same amount you have no main.

You'll be breaking all your gear down in the next two week anyway once you get the new gear.

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 04:42 PM
Yup.

Heard the news, planned ahead. Gear impact not too bad.

Alustar.
05-16-2017, 04:45 PM
I can agree on both sides, I knew this was incoming and both saved gear and steel for it, but at the same time, I can agree with the other side as well. Any other main title I had played that changed stats and gear weights typically have you an option to not just outright negate the time spent getting there in the first place.

Gray360UK
05-16-2017, 05:14 PM
I don't even know where to start with my gear ... just shaking my head sadly ...

I have 51 items in my Inventory and not a single one has any stats on it that I want under the new gear system. :(

The_B0G_
05-16-2017, 05:24 PM
I don't even know where to start with my gear ... just shaking my head sadly ...

I have 51 items in my Inventory and not a single one has any stats on it that I want under the new gear system. :(

Lol that's rough. I have 3000 steel and 17 crates, so I'm sure I'll be fine when I check it after work.

RatedChaotic
05-16-2017, 05:46 PM
I was one of the few I guess that used block damage/block dam resist on my Conq. It actually was working very well. Sad to see it go. Just because no one could see how beneficial it was to the conq. Removing those stats screwed my build but I kept extras anyway for that reason.

Gray360UK
05-16-2017, 05:49 PM
Lol that's rough. I have 3000 steel and 17 crates, so I'm sure I'll be fine when I check it after work.

Opened a crate and got all Epic items, 5 of them, and having to dismantle all of those too.

This is a headache.

And this is only one of my characters ... oh this is going to be so much fun x11 :rolleyes:

Neversetdrums
05-16-2017, 05:56 PM
I can agree on both sides, I knew this was incoming and both saved gear and steel for it, but at the same time, I can agree with the other side as well. Any other main title I had played that changed stats and gear weights typically have you an option to not just outright negate the time spent getting there in the first place.

This is pretty much what I'm saying. I had 3 to 108. I haven't been able to get home to look at it yet, but I know at least 3 stats on my LB are completely gone now. it is what it is, but I would have liked to at least put it somewhere, where they'd be useful. I don't get the argument that there's "new epic gear". The difference between the gear has supposedly been narrowed to the point that there's not really a difference.....?? So, if that's true, why would I need to get epic gear anyway? I'm perfectly happy with the looks I have now. Jus tnow I may have stats that are all over the place. I have extra stuff that I kept just in case, 40k in steel, and 20k in salvage, so I can regear if I need to. I just feel that there should have been some option for existing gear that's maxed to be transitioned properly. I personally don't think there needs to be stats in this game anyway. What purpose does it serve? it's not like we need the extra stats to beat raid timers.........

Lumina-US
05-16-2017, 07:35 PM
Short story even shorter, the "new" epic gear (no matter if the stats are in the right or the wrong place) has, so far, been nothing but a huge letdown - in fact it ISN'T even new!

It looks exactly the same as all purple heroics from old and even has THE SAME names.

The only difference is that the background is held in a yellowish orange and that it says epic, so even when upgradeable to lvl 24, it doesn't differ in the slightest, which is just Lazysoft at it's best... *sigh*

Granted, i already got two new epics for my Warden, that according to the set's names, seem to be new. But even they look just like the old Meropie-set with slightly modified spikes.

Lazysoft did it again - seriously every half-baked f2p-MMO-RPG does a better job when it comes to making gear sets looking unique - sad, but true!

Neversetdrums
05-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Short story even shorter, the "new" epic gear (no matter if the stats are in the right or the wrong place) has, so far, been nothing but a huge letdown - in fact it ISN'T even new!

It looks exactly the same as all purple heroics from old and even has THE SAME names.

The only difference is that the background is held in a yellowish orange and that it says epic, so even when upgradeable to lvl 24, it doesn't differ in the slightest, which is just Lazysoft at it's best... *sigh*

Granted, i already got two new epics for my Warden, that according to the set's names, seem to be new. But even they look just like the old Meropie-set with slightly modified spikes.

Lazysoft did it again - seriously every half-baked f2p-MMO-RPG does a better job when it comes to making gear sets looking unique - sad, but true!

well that's certainly disheartening. I'm perfectly happy with my Linebeck halberd, and seeing what the new epic named weapon looks like, I don't think I'm excited to change. 3 of the stats on my main LB set are completely removed, so I'm not too excited to see what it's going to look like. I'm hesitant to use any steel/salvage/crates just to get new epic gear. I may just keep my current characters gear where it is, and just save for Cent.

DrExtrem
05-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Buy steel to get more boxes.

*geldschneiderei* (German word for charging a lot for a more or less needed service or product)