View Full Version : The Cheese...... THE CHEESE

Hillbill79
05-15-2017, 10:10 PM
On the devstream..

Pfft

Pro's eh. no imagination.

Hillbill79
05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Commentators need to go back to being Voyegeurs.

Paddle that canoe!!

JibletHunter
05-15-2017, 10:25 PM
My god, these 0 risk unblockables are destroying this game.m The first two rounds were a mix of GB,LB shove, warlord headbutt, and warden SB.

It seems UBI is fine with this. As a season pass holder, I think I am going to play something unless until they balance risk free unblockables (or give the rest of the cast something, so i can play more than just 1/3 of the cast.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 10:26 PM
I thought they fixed the Feint into GB?

kweassa1917
05-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Watch just how many times "high level" players "easily dodge" shove-light spams and "counter" vortex spams. :D
And they say "fuhfuhfuh... it can all be countered with reaction... fuhfuhfuh" ... gimme a break.

Joking aside, take notice of how those players do exactly what I said was the realistic way of dealing with UB+UP spams. They just choose to take in and weather the unavoidable light damages, but try to avoid being GBd at all costs. That's the only "real" way of handling UB+UP spams like shove, headbutt, vortex, etc., instead of the made-up mumbo-jumbo its "apologists" try to propagate around about how it can be avoided and dodged and countered with correct guessing and that crock of BS.

That's why people have problems with it, and that's why people are asking for balancing/nerfing.

Netcode_err_404
05-15-2017, 10:45 PM
Watch just how many times "high level" players "easily dodge" shove-light spams and "counter" vortex spams. :D
And they say "fuhfuhfuh... it can all be countered with reaction... fuhfuhfuh" ... gimme a break.

Joking aside, take notice of how those players do exactly what I said was the realistic way of dealing with UB+UP spams. They just choose to take in and weather the unavoidable light damages, but try to avoid being GBd at all costs. That's the only "real" way of handling UB+UP spams like shove, headbutt, vortex, etc., instead of the made-up mumbo-jumbo its "apologists" try to propagate around about how it can be avoided and dodged and countered with correct guessing and that crock of BS.

That's why people have problems with it, and that's why people are asking for balancing/nerfing.

Shove from neutral is easily dodgeable by anyone, shove on block can be countered 100% from conqs and raiders, and often by any assassin. Headbutt is almost impossible to dodge on reaCTION, AND CONQ SHIELD BASH IS ULTRA FAST TOO.

Warden SB is easily dodgeable on reaction, but they can soft feint it into a GB, that makes SB basically 50/50 where ither way the warden don't get damaged.

If you are on pc, I invite you to add me, and try to hit me with shove. If you manage to hit me 2 times in a row, I will record all, and put that crap on this forum. If you are on console ( where I pretty mch sure you are) i feel sorry for you.

kweassa1917
05-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Shove from neutral is easily dodgeable by anyone, shove on block can be countered 100% from conqs and raiders, and often by any assassin. Headbutt is almost impossible to dodge on reaCTION, AND CONQ SHIELD BASH IS ULTRA FAST TOO.

Warden SB is easily dodgeable on reaction, but they can soft feint it into a GB, that makes SB basically 50/50 where ither way the warden don't get damaged.

If you are on pc, I invite you to add me, and try to hit me with shove. If you manage to hit me 2 times in a row, I will record all, and put that crap on this forum. If you are on console ( where I pretty mch sure you are) i feel sorry for you.

Why don't you invite yourself to one of those tourneys and prove that you can pull it off at a reasonably high game play level?

Considering how all those "pros" also abuse it like hell, I'm pretty sure you, the guy who counters it all easily, can beat all of them and be the talk of the event, no? :D

So when we getting to see you in the tourney?

SnugglesIV
05-16-2017, 10:47 AM
Headbutt is almost impossible to dodge on reaCTION, AND CONQ SHIELD BASH IS ULTRA FAST TOO

Get a friend and practice my dude. It's not the devs fault that you can't be bothered to learn how to dodge something. =,)

Also, complaining about Conq? I feel like I'm back at release...

Darkeater.Midir
05-16-2017, 10:51 AM
Warden is balanced guys

Oupyz
05-16-2017, 11:02 AM
shove can can be dodged , block shove on the other hand its impossible to dodge on reaction , but i play Nobushi and her dodge is ****

headbut impossible

conqueror same crap

warden is a guess game

Epoqx
05-16-2017, 11:41 AM
shove can can be dodged , block shove on the other hand its impossible to dodge on reaction , but i play Nobushi and her dodge is ****

headbut impossible

conqueror same crap

warden is a guess game

Conq is EASILY dodgeable.

Warden is easier kno, but still too much of a guess game.

LB Shove is super easy to dodge.

Headbutt is really hard to dodge... But can be dodgeable. Peteemo showed us how to play against WL yesterday, by dodging multiple headbutts.
Honestly that dude is really damn good.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-16-2017, 12:06 PM

headbut impossible

conqueror same crap

warden is a guess game

The Conqueror Bash is EASILY dodged.

Literally just hit the dodge button after you are hit with a heavy. Thats all it takes.

Hammelsneid
05-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Never heard them talking about so called "pros" . They are popular streamers and invited them for promotionial purpose. And I do not see a problem there.. they did a better job than the majority of the players (some more, some less) but overall it was their first and best choice when it comes to popularity. Never expecteted to see some real pro fights and for sure noone, who can actually play one of the new characters like he never played something else. They probably had the chance to test it half an hour or a bit more, but I do not understand chat comments like "he cannot play the Shinobi" .. lol. Like everyone saying this would do better after 30 mins playing a completely strange hero.

Obdach01
05-16-2017, 01:39 PM
How exactly is someone copmplaining, that one cannot counter the 'pros'? I have never met someone who likes running comlaining that he will never be as fast as Bolt, and thus stopped running. I play the game because it is fun. I am not a pro, thus my aim is not beating a pro. My aim is to have fun, and I have fun even if Bolt passes me with light speed. You want to beat a pro? Become a pro and play 8 hours a day and train... don't pull down a game to a level, where the pro is not intersted anymore and everyone can beat anyone.
Because if it comes down to that, all we need is on single toon with one heavy attack and one light... and I bet even then, there will complaints.
My two cents... I have fun... I play the game... leave the pros to their game. Why is this hard?

FightingFerrets
05-16-2017, 02:40 PM
How exactly is someone copmplaining, that one cannot counter the 'pros'? I have never met someone who likes running comlaining that he will never be as fast as Bolt, and thus stopped running. I play the game because it is fun. I am not a pro, thus my aim is not beating a pro. My aim is to have fun, and I have fun even if Bolt passes me with light speed. You want to beat a pro? Become a pro and play 8 hours a day and train... don't pull down a game to a level, where the pro is not intersted anymore and everyone can beat anyone.
Because if it comes down to that, all we need is on single toon with one heavy attack and one light... and I bet even then, there will complaints.
My two cents... I have fun... I play the game... leave the pros to their game. Why is this hard?

Because there is an ungodly amount of people who believe they are entitled to any and everything without ever having to work for it in the first place. People wanna "play like the pros" but are simply unwilling, or unable, to devote the time and perseverance to get to that level.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Why don't you invite yourself to one of those tourneys and prove that you can pull it off at a reasonably high game play level?

Considering how all those "pros" also abuse it like hell, I'm pretty sure you, the guy who counters it all easily, can beat all of them and be the talk of the event, no? :D

So when we getting to see you in the tourney?

When you will actually buy the game ? :p

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 02:46 PM
Get a friend and practice my dude. It's not the devs fault that you can't be bothered to learn how to dodge something. =,)

Also, complaining about Conq? I feel like I'm back at release...

Conq is still top tier class.

The fact you are not able to use him its your fault only.

Shiel bash is faster than both SB and shove, yet apparently all pros here can dodge it with nonchalance, BUT actually have hard times dodging shoves.

Conq is one of the few classes that can win every shove 50/50 by just dodging and shield bashing, because the recovery frame is so fast you can shield bash BEFORE the LB goes for a light or a GB.

SB would be easy too, but wardens can soft feint it into a GB, that makes them unpredictable most of the times. Also because they are the only class that can soft cancel an unblockable into a GB

Charmzzz
05-16-2017, 02:50 PM
When you will actually buy the game ? :p

And you could stop spamming Shield Bash on your Conq like you did yesterday. Didn't see any other move, you only won that Match because you ganked me 24/7.

1on1 it is easy to counter the Shield Bash spam of a Conq. Even the Shove spam of LB, I deflect around 50% of the following Light, they stop spamming Shove + Light after the 2. time I stab them. Then they go for Shove + GB, easily countered.

The only really tough unblockable openers are Headbutt and Shoulder Bash. Headbutt is damn fast, but around 50% I dodge this, too. Shoulder Bash, oh hell, I'm currently learning to go for a Light attack immediately when the Warden charges. But they just cancel and block/parry it... Imo Shoulder Bash is still too strong for an unblockable opener with insane utility once you cornered someone.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 02:59 PM
And you could stop spamming Shield Bash on:nonchalance: your Conq like you did yesterday. Didn't see any other move, you only won that Match because you ganked me 24/7.

1on1 it is easy to counter the Shield Bash spam of a Conq. Even the Shove spam of LB, I deflect around 50% of the following Light, they stop spamming Shove + Light after the 2. time I stab them. Then they go for Shove + GB, easily countered.

The only really tough unblockable openers are Headbutt and Shoulder Bash. Headbutt is damn fast, but around 50% I dodge this, too. Shoulder Bash, oh hell, I'm currently learning to go for a Light attack immediately when the Warden charges. But they just cancel and block/parry it... Imo Shoulder Bash is still too strong for an unblockable opener with insane utility once you cornered someone.

Conq is fine, community said that, they also say is a dead class and is underpowered, I just wanted to prove them wrong. 0 gear, manage to win most of the elimination.

DOn't even remembered you, probably because I don't care you enough to remember your name. LOL

Who are you ? a warden ? A warlord ? a pk ? Tell me, which one of the top 3 are you ?

Charmzzz
05-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Conq is fine, community said that, they also say is a dead class and is underpowered, I just wanted to prove them wrong. 0 gear, manage to win most of the elimination.

DOn't even remembered you, probably because I don't care you enough to remember your name. LOL

Who are you ? a warden ? A warlord ? a pk ? Tell me, which one of the top 3 are you ?

I don't agree. Conq is bad in 1on1 and a superhero in any Teammode. It should be more balanced imo. I don't care if you remember me and I don't care for you either, I just have a good memory and when I read something that I have read before... It just snaps in.

Yeah you won that Elimination, but only because Conq is so strong there. He can turtle long enough until his mates arrive if he faces a good opponent. If he manages to throw someone off a ledge and then goes ganking, oh hell, that is just stupid OP. Out of Guard mode sprint Shield Bash into SB into SB into SB. There was literally NO other move I saw you doing when in a superior number situation.

I'm a PK main, but I don't know why you want to relate this in the discussion. Every other hero would have the same problems in a 1+Xv1 underdog situation when there is a Shield Bash spamming Conq (can be replaced by Valk/Warden/LB/Warlord). It is just stupid, you never get out of recovery frames in those situations...

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:13 PM
I don't agree. Conq is bad in 1on1 and a superhero in any Teammode. It should be more balanced imo. I don't care if you remember me and I don't care for you either, I just have a good memory and when I read something that I have read before... It just snaps in.

Yeah you won that Elimination, but only because Conq is so strong there. He can turtle long enough until his mates arrive if he faces a good opponent. If he manages to throw someone off a ledge and then goes ganking, oh hell, that is just stupid OP. Out of Guard mode sprint Shield Bash into SB into SB into SB. There was literally NO other move I saw you doing when in a superior number situation.

I'm a PK main, but I don't know why you want to relate this in the discussion. Every other hero would have the same problems in a 1+Xv1 underdog situation when there is a Shield Bash spamming Conq (can be replaced by Valk/Warden/LB/Warlord). It is just stupid, you never get out of recovery frames in those situations...

With Lb and valkyre you would have dodged most of the bashes.

Conq is too fast to 100% avoid it.

Answering the very first question, no, I won't stop spamming shield bash, because is so much fun seeing people perma stunlocked into a wall, that cannot do nothing because my class is a pure piece of camembert LoL.

May not be the best oprion in 1v1, but conq is so easy to use I'm genuinely surprise is so effective. Also as I said I don't remember you, but you surely have noticed tyhe fact im lvl 13 with 5 gear. and is pretty effective. Sure i do literally 0 damage to108, but thats thanks to ubisoft balance team.

Charmzzz
05-16-2017, 03:23 PM
With Lb and valkyre you would have dodged most of the bashes.

Conq is too fast to 100% avoid it.

Answering the very first question, no, I won't stop spamming shield bash, because is so much fun seeing people perma stunlocked into a wall, that cannot do nothing because my class is a pure piece of camembert LoL.

May not be the best oprion in 1v1, but conq is so easy to use I'm genuinely surprise is so effective. Also as I said I don't remember you, but you surely have noticed tyhe fact im lvl 13 with 5 gear. and is pretty effective. Sure i do literally 0 damage to108, but thats thanks to ubisoft balance team.

No worries, I dodged 70-80% of your Bashes in our 1on1. Sadly my Mates didn't last long enough so I could kill you before your Mates arrived. ;)

I know what you want to show and yes, you are right, it is a super-easy, spammable and fast opener with guaranteed damage followup which is bad and sad. Fully agree.

I just cannot see why you compare Valk and LB to it? I can dodge most of their Bashes or deflect/block/parry their followup, just like Conqs. Only problem is Headbutt (since the WL does not have to dash to use it, Conq has to so I can react accordingly) and the Warden Vortex for me.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:27 PM
No worries, I dodged 70-80% of your Bashes in our 1on1. Sadly my Mates didn't last long enough so I could kill you before your Mates arrived. ;)

I know what you want to show and yes, you are right, it is a super-easy, spammable and fast opener with guaranteed damage followup which is bad and sad. Fully agree.

I just cannot see why you compare Valk and LB to it? I can dodge most of their Bashes or deflect/block/parry their followup, just like Conqs. Only problem is Headbutt (since the WL does not have to dash to use it, Conq has to so I can react accordingly) and the Warden Vortex for me.

I picked up the conq just for troll purposes, and it revealed to be a lame cheese class. Thats all. Tutrle up, free gb after heavy block ( LOL), shield bash spam. And the chese is served. :p

You were on that team with 4 pk's ?

Joseph_2017
05-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Why dont you guys duel already and post the video so we can see who is really full of cheese.

Or get a room.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Why dont you guys duel already and post the video so we can see who is really full of cheese.

Or get a room.

dueling vs a pk ? No ty lol

Charmzzz
05-16-2017, 03:35 PM
I picked up the conq just for troll purposes, and it revealed to be a lame cheese class. Thats all. Tutrle up, free gb after heavy block ( LOL), shield bash spam. And the chese is served. :p

You were on that team with 4 pk's ?

Nah, I think I was the only PK or with one more in that Team. But yeah, that's why I mostly feint the Heavy's on Conqs. Imo all the Classes are "simple" in Design. The Top Tier Classes all have 2-3 good Moves, if you Master those you will be at a 65%+ Winrate. If you want to use the whole Moveset you are pretty fcked vs someone who just cheese spams the sht out of you. :D

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Nah, I think I was the only PK or with one more in that Team. But yeah, that's why I mostly feint the Heavy's on Conqs. Imo all the Classes are "simple" in Design. The Top Tier Classes all have 2-3 good Moves, if you Master those you will be at a 65%+ Winrate. If you want to use the whole Moveset you are pretty fcked vs someone who just cheese spams the sht out of you. :D

conqs don't have any moveset, they have sheeild bash and the devs ask you to spam it. Thats why its a completely BS class. Im level 13 ( not rep, just lvl 13) im already bored to death with him.

They should actually give him something and should slow shield bash, thats all.