PDA

View Full Version : Title Update 1.15 Patch Notes – “Man vs. Machine”

Rawrena
05-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Oh hi friends. We’re back with a new free content update, adding new challenges and ways to play with your friends. You’ll need partners in-game to defeat the most difficult co-op challenge yet, and face new human threats when attempting a loot truck takeover. Let’s dive in to everything that’s in the patch:

NEW CONTENT & IMPROVEMENTS

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/watchdogs/watchdogs/bossrobot_290186.gif
MAN VS. MACHINE CO-OP EVENT – A weaponized Tidis protoype security robot has been detected around the Bay Area, and it’s going to be a pain in the a** to take out. But you’re up to the task, right? It will appear dynamically in the world as a DedSec Event when you’re paired up with someone in co-op, will require careful coordination with your fellow hacker in order to defeat it. Good luck.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/watchdogs/watchdogs/loottrucks_290264.jpgr. Other players will be able to join your session when you come across a loot truck and you’ll have to battle them AND the cops in order to reap the rewards. This update supports up to 4 players in a session at a time, and can be played co-op.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/watchdogs/watchdogs/leaderboard_edited_290187.jpg
LEADERBOARD IMPROVEMENTS – We wanted our leaderboards to be as sexy as the No Compromise DLC so we’ve completely remade them. They should be easier to read, and offer you a better picture of where you stand amongst the masses, and what you need to do to rank up. You’ll need to check your standing more regularly, as you can now lose rank if you aren’t continuing to fight for your position over the course of each season. That said, seasonal rewards at Silver and Gold level cannot be lost once those ranks are achieved.

PHONE BACKGROUNDS – You’ll be able to set your swag to 100 and customize your in-game phone with a selection of different backgrounds.

TWEAKS AND BALANCING

Bounty Hunter target buff – Targets in Bounty Hunter will be a little more difficult to kill, especially at the hands of police. We found that Bounty Hunter matches were ending too quickly, and this balancing change is intended to address that.

Bounty Hunter leaderboard boost – Small increase in base leaderboard points for the target. Does not affect accumulated points (kills, escapes, etc.)

Showd0wn – Improved match flow

OTHER STUFF

Multiple crash fixes that are too boring and technical to waste anyone’s time explaining aaaaaaaand we’re done.

[Editor’s Note: Be sure not to mention the thing in the inventory, it’s a surprise. Players will need to do a hard save (start/end main mission, or change HUD settings, etc and restart after update to find the surprise). Delete this note before publishing, thanks.]

wootwoots
05-15-2017, 10:58 PM
and nothing for the solo... meh. Disapointed

and ofc, nothing about that :

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1631931-PC-Can-we-have-fix-for?p=12549756#post12549756

Fixed.

fercho757
05-16-2017, 10:39 PM
Oh hi friends. We’re back with a new free content update, adding new challenges and ways to play with your friends. You’ll need partners in-game to defeat the most difficult co-op challenge yet, and face new human threats when attempting a loot truck takeover. Let’s dive in to everything that’s in the patch:

NEW CONTENT & IMPROVEMENTS

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/watchdogs/watchdogs/bossrobot_290186.gif
MAN VS. MACHINE CO-OP EVENT – A weaponized Tidis protoype security robot has been detected around the Bay Area, and it’s going to be a pain in the a** to take out. But you’re up to the task, right? It will appear dynamically in the world as a DedSec Event when you’re paired up with someone in co-op, will require careful coordination with your fellow hacker in order to defeat it. Good luck.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/watchdogs/watchdogs/loottrucks_290264.jpgr. Other players will be able to join your session when you come across a loot truck and you’ll have to battle them AND the cops in order to reap the rewards. This update supports up to 4 players in a session at a time, and can be played co-op.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/watchdogs/watchdogs/leaderboard_edited_290187.jpg
LEADERBOARD IMPROVEMENTS – We wanted our leaderboards to be as sexy as the No Compromise DLC so we’ve completely remade them. They should be easier to read, and offer you a better picture of where you stand amongst the masses, and what you need to do to rank up. You’ll need to check your standing more regularly, as you can now lose rank if you aren’t continuing to fight for your position over the course of each season. That said, seasonal rewards at Silver and Gold level cannot be lost once those ranks are achieved.

PHONE BACKGROUNDS – You’ll be able to set your swag to 100 and customize your in-game phone with a selection of different backgrounds.

TWEAKS AND BALANCING

Bounty Hunter target buff – Targets in Bounty Hunter will be a little more difficult to kill, especially at the hands of police. We found that Bounty Hunter matches were ending too quickly, and this balancing change is intended to address that.

Bounty Hunter leaderboard boost – Small increase in base leaderboard points for the target. Does not affect accumulated points (kills, escapes, etc.)

Showd0wn – Improved match flow

OTHER STUFF

Multiple crash fixes that are too boring and technical to waste anyone’s time explaining aaaaaaaand we’re done.

[Editor’s Note: Be sure not to mention the thing in the inventory, it’s a surprise. Players will need to do a hard save (start/end main mission, or change HUD settings, etc and restart after update to find the surprise). Delete this note before publishing, thanks.] Thans for all, but, When is it coming? Xbox still doesnt have the no compromise DLC

Ubi-Elyon
05-17-2017, 11:35 AM
Thans for all, but, When is it coming? Xbox still doesnt have the no compromise DLC

No Compromise comes out on Xbox/PC this Thursday, together with Title Update 1.15. :)

TryhardingMuch
05-17-2017, 04:35 PM
How to set this wallpaper? Can't see any option.

Skauron
05-18-2017, 03:47 PM
The leaderboard displays so much better now following the patch. very nice.
I think the people who were silently hoping for the giant spider tank to be the robot may need to check the screenshot.

Ok so I have the patch for the may free content, presumably the no compromise will be later? I'm in no rush though.

SuperHyrius
05-18-2017, 03:53 PM
[Editor’s Note: Be sure not to mention the thing in the inventory, it’s a surprise. Players will need to do a hard save (start/end main mission, or change HUD settings, etc and restart after update to find the surprise). Delete this note before publishing, thanks.]

:O
Did anyone find anything? I couldn't find anything! HELP ME.

MnemonicSyntax
05-18-2017, 04:19 PM
:O
Did anyone find anything? I couldn't find anything! HELP ME.

A "please" would be nice.

Check your clothing inventory at any clothing store or Hackerspace.

Nice nod Ubi, nice nod.

StockPiston
05-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Overall, it seems to be a good patch. The game seems and feels better now. Also I loved the surprise!

The only thing I dislike, in case you guys want quick feedback, is the new leaderboards. The new design is cool, I like it. However, competitive players like me will (probably) no longer spend hours and hours to be on the top.

The old leaderboard (http://i.imgur.com/iD3ffQc.png) had this small detail which I really liked. It would be really nice if you added a sub-category where we can see the top player for each game mode (or even better, the top 10 players) and their total score.

Other than that, the patch is great. Thanks for supporting this game and thanks for the surprise too! :)

eLGamereX_
05-18-2017, 08:49 PM
I Had two more ideas for Watch Dogs 2 1.16 or 1.17, here's the forum: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1663804-Sharing-Forums?goto=nextnewest
Contains Photoshopped images for a preview :)

SuperHyrius
05-18-2017, 09:34 PM
A "please" would be nice.

Check your clothing inventory at any clothing store or Hackerspace.

Nice nod Ubi, nice nod.

It was mostly a joke representing my desperation for hidden content.
But okay, I'm sorry if it sounded wrong, English isn't my first language. And is a bit rusty.

Anyway, you mean the Clara clothing?
I 've read that it's a DLC reward and not related, but I guess it is then.

id0ru107
05-18-2017, 09:49 PM
No Compromise comes out on Xbox/PC this Thursday, together with Title Update 1.15. :)

Any update on why No Compromise is not working?

Black_Widow9
05-19-2017, 02:18 AM
Any update on why No Compromise is not working?
Hey id0ru107,

We are still investigating the issue with No Compromise DLC not properly displaying/installing on PC only.

Thank you for your patience!

Chris040990
05-19-2017, 09:51 PM
Since the patch was released, I have not received any single deadsec-event, neither hacking, hunting or other events. I am always with a friend on the road and make a coop mission and wait until an event appears, which is however not at all the case.

Any advice?

wootwoots
05-20-2017, 04:57 PM
Still need somes "important" fix

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1631931-PC-Can-we-have-fix-for?p=12549756

Seriously ? the truck bug still is a thing since day 1

MnemonicSyntax
05-20-2017, 10:54 PM
Still need somes "important" fix

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1631931-PC-Can-we-have-fix-for?p=12549756

Seriously ? the truck bug still is a thing since day 1

It's not a bug. Move your direction buttons/stick to the passenger door and press exit. Done.

wootwoots
05-21-2017, 09:26 AM
It's not a bug. Move your direction buttons/stick to the passenger door and press exit. Done.

I dont play with a pad on pc. And i will neither plug a crappad for WD2 only to exist a truck ( if ever your weird things ever work, because thoses genius made that so well that plugin a pad reset the keybind... And ofc, another bug that will not be solved because they apparently end the support next month. )

+ every single other vehicle let me exit the vehicle if the driver door is blocked without any single issues, but it doesnt work for trucks, no matter what keys i'am smashing. So, no not done.

MnemonicSyntax
05-21-2017, 09:25 PM
I dont play with a pad on pc. And i will neither plug a crappad for WD2 only to exist a truck ( if ever your weird things ever work, because thoses genius made that so well that plugin a pad reset the keybind... And ofc, another bug that will not be solved because they apparently end the support next month. )

+ every single other vehicle let me exit the vehicle if the driver door is blocked without any single issues, but it doesnt work for trucks, no matter what keys i'am smashing. So, no not done.

Pay attention. Reading is fundamental. I said buttons/joystick. Buttons. As in WASD. I was pretty sure you didn't use a "crappad" because the screenshot in your thread showed otherwise.

And, it worked for me. I just did it. With my keyboard. On my computer.

Hold the direction toward the driver side, (which would be "D") and then press the Exit button.

And man, your attitude sucks. It's no wonder you don't get any responses to your "problems."

You're so eager to prove everyone wrong and to have some sort of snappy comeback you don't even take the time to read the advice you're provided.

So yeah, done.

UbiPhobos
05-22-2017, 02:44 AM
Overall, it seems to be a good patch. The game seems and feels better now. Also I loved the surprise!

The only thing I dislike, in case you guys want quick feedback, is the new leaderboards. The new design is cool, I like it. However, competitive players like me will (probably) no longer spend hours and hours to be on the top.

The old leaderboard (http://i.imgur.com/iD3ffQc.png) had this small detail which I really liked. It would be really nice if you added a sub-category where we can see the top player for each game mode (or even better, the top 10 players) and their total score.

Other than that, the patch is great. Thanks for supporting this game and thanks for the surprise too! :)

Glad you're enjoying! Thanks for the feedback on that.

Craft_Mob
05-23-2017, 05:03 PM
How to activate MAN VS. MACHINE CO-OP EVENT?! My friend and I played for 5 hours and nothing appeared.PC

BooleT-37
05-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Wait, since when is my rating being locked if I play for too long?
I started playing a new season, reached Bronze V, and now it's saying reaching silver is locked for 2.5 days.
What kind of BS is that?

edit: have done a little googling, and found out that silver is being locked for the first week of the new season.
Okay, the concept is fine, but I think 3 days is a little too much...

Israeli-Eagle
05-23-2017, 06:44 PM
Somehow QuadCopters bombs not work in Bounty Hunter anymore, so bombing the enemy has no effect. Is that wanted now or only a new bug?
If this was planned then the game became worse and more stupid, only simple wild west and only guns are allowed...

Craft_Mob
05-30-2017, 04:59 PM
:mad:

Craft_Mob
05-30-2017, 05:02 PM
A week has passed!!! Event MAN VS. MACHINE did not appear!!! What to do?!

Craft_Mob
05-31-2017, 08:49 AM
Why Event MAN VS. MACHINE appears only on PS4?

Chris040990
05-31-2017, 08:30 PM
Dear team of ubisoft, please take our questions at least with an answer in the form of an explanation.
Many players wait and play forever to get this man vs machine event at least once.
Also all newly created bugs since the last patch the people here post have not been repaired let alone with respect considered.

You do not want to lose the last respect of your community?
At least I'm not quite happy with how watchdogs 2 develops

BonnieB.
06-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Chris040990 is absolutely right.
It would also be very helpful if you would give us a bit more detailed information about what you changed in the game.
I only say bombs ...

ClydeB.
06-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Couldnt agree more with guys above that latest update is a bad joke a game is still full of bugs we should have some points for a armoured truck participation and grenades have no power... As you see from video a target is blow up with grenades close to him and he just jumped (probably from joy from latest update ) and didnt die. Its ridiculous fix it please. Yes and my ticket that i signed a month ago is obviously not resolved. Your support isnt up to standard https://youtu.be/mXktwzhfNnM

n4rLy_
06-01-2017, 05:52 PM
the admins on this forum don't know **** obviously :) that's why they are so quiet! they only competent to comment on screenshots, and to repost tweets...
with all due respect lol
this forum is only good for player to player convos ;)

Chris040990
06-01-2017, 05:59 PM
the admins on this forum don't know **** obviously :) that's why they are so quiet! they only competent to comment on screenshots, and to repost tweets...
with all due respect lol
this forum is only good for player to player convos ;)

Maybe we should spam all other forums of ubisoft with this problem? Perhaps that accelerates the solution of our problems. ;)

Black_Widow9
06-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions. ;)

Man vs Machine Event-
Please make sure you are paired up in a co-op party and you're roaming around together and it should appear dynamically in the world. You need to use the buddy system or it won't trigger the Event.

That being said, some of you are reporting the Event does not show up. We are investigating the frequency the mean machine comes after you so if you are paired in a party and can't find it ever, we're looking into this.

Explosives-

The explosives have not become ineffective, the shield is very effective now. What you'll need to do is fire them as quickly as possible in succession to break it down.

Leaderboards-

For any questions regarding the new Leaderboard set up, please check the updated blog here! http://bit.ly/LEADERBOARDS_UPDATE

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

jewoGRFS
06-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions. ;)

Man vs Machine Event-
Please make sure you are paired up in a co-op party and you're roaming around together and it should appear dynamically in the world. You need to use the buddy system or it won't trigger the Event.

That being said, some of you are reporting the Event does not show up. We are investigating the frequency the mean machine comes after you so if you are paired in a party and can't find it ever, we're looking into this.

Explosives-

The explosives have not become ineffective, the shield is very effective now. What you'll need to do is fire them as quickly as possible in succession to break it down.

Leaderboards-

For any questions regarding the new Leaderboard set up, please check the updated blog here! http://bit.ly/LEADERBOARDS_UPDATE

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Sorry what is "buddy system"?

If this is what definition states me and my partners are all the time in this buddy system and we do not get often this mission.

Black_Widow9
06-02-2017, 10:12 PM
It's just a figure of speech, not a special term or anything. Sorry about that. Just pair up together in co-op. ;)

Chris040990
06-02-2017, 10:21 PM
It's just a figure of speech, not a special term or anything. Sorry about that. Just pair up together in co-op. ;)

What do you think what we do all the time?
We have been playing coop for about 2 hours now, not a single time a dedsec event occurred, not the simplest (hacking, virus, ...).

It's really depressing at the time.

Black_Widow9
06-02-2017, 10:26 PM
What do you think what we do all the time?
We have been playing coop for about 2 hours now, not a single time a dedsec event occurred, not the simplest (hacking, virus, ...).

It's really depressing at the time.
I do understand this. Please read my post before this one for the full context. If you're already paired up in co-op and still not seeing it, we're looking into it.

jewoGRFS
06-02-2017, 10:29 PM
thnx for looking to this issue. We love this mission. Is quite demanding. But we would like to find it more often than once in couple or more days.

Israeli-Eagle
06-13-2017, 12:52 AM
Explosives-

... and now also every bad enemy in Bounty Hunt has the same stupid 'shield'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As hunter have explosives zero effect, but still the enemy can use it of course! This make the whole Bounty Hunt useless & trash! :mad:

Chris040990
06-13-2017, 05:11 PM
UBISOFT, finally reset the imbalance between hunter and target!

It is no longer funny, there is no more incentive to start it at all. I thought you had already destroyed it with the armored trucks, but I was deceived. Respect your developers, who have made a genius game to a middle class, brainless and monotonous shooter.

ON TARGET:
1 magazine of the MG MINIMUM
2 hits from the sniper MINIMUM
4-5 bombs MINIMUM
Stopper Gun? after 3 hits still standing! WTF?
ON HUNTER?
Maybe 5 shot from the machine gun?
1 hit no matter where from the sniper
1 bomb in a radius of 5 meters

Is this supposed to be fair?

I can not wait to watchdogs 3 to play. Can only get better.

Israeli-Eagle
06-13-2017, 08:06 PM
I fully agree!

STOP ANY BALANCING!!!

As hunter I have now NO EXPLOSIVES POWER and also almost NO GUNS POWER anymore!!!
I have to throw stones now to kill the enemy?!?
You guys want to kill this game now?? Otherwise: FIRE the balancing programmers and...

PLEASE STOP IT !!!!

Black_Widow9
06-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Hey,

The explosives haven’t changed but the shield has. It’s been increased for the Bounty Hunter target so they aren’t dying a quick death, killed by both cops and players. A 30 second Bounty Hunt isn’t fun at all. The shield has a quick cooldown and is effective against all weapons.

Our advice to adjust to the change is teamwork! Work with police or other players and use multiple skills in succession, aim for headshots or melee. If you like using explosives, try to shoot a bit before throwing your bomb or vice versa, or try and work together with the police. Cars deal good damage, hacking cars into enemies using vehicle hacks is super rewarding, putting bombs on cars and then hacking them into enemies also can deal a lot of damage.

These tips should help you break through those shields!

Chris040990
06-17-2017, 01:22 AM
Hey,

The explosives haven’t changed but the shield has. It’s been increased for the Bounty Hunter target so they aren’t dying a quick death, killed by both cops and players. A 30 second Bounty Hunt isn’t fun at all. The shield has a quick cooldown and is effective against all weapons.

Our advice to adjust to the change is teamwork! Work with police or other players and use multiple skills in succession, aim for headshots or melee. If you like using explosives, try to shoot a bit before throwing your bomb or vice versa, or try and work together with the police. Cars deal good damage, hacking cars into enemies using vehicle hacks is super rewarding, putting bombs on cars and then hacking them into enemies also can deal a lot of damage.

Did you hear that eagle? We can hack cars to kill the targets!
Why does not that tell me? This is the easiest and fastest method!
I've played the game far too complicated for a long time.

Stupid me, stupid me, stupid me ...

No, seriously now, have you already played the game? Before and after this shield nonsense? If yes then do not say that you like it better than before ...

Israeli-Eagle
06-17-2017, 08:21 AM
Hey,

identical guns != identical guns
identical explosives != identical explosives
identical cars != identical cars
etc...

That only means: Bye simulation and welcome weird shield on one side!

Sorry, that changes a previous great game to new trash, not worth anymore to play.
Very sad and I would prefer real 30-second hunts or fast death and players with brain instead of shielding for balancing.
Time to go on to another different game... :(

Verdict: NOT recommended anymore!

I opened now also a POLL (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1689883-Bounty-Hunting?p=12717761) about this!

Hint for kids & noobs: != means unequal

wootwoots
06-18-2017, 09:14 AM
Arent we supposed to have another update this month ?

Violet7rip
06-19-2017, 08:38 AM
Hey ubi great update but.......some things I want to address ....1. WD2 needs 1ST person mode out of the cars like on a mission you want to go 1st person mode should be able to hands down...it would be a challenge because I'm guessing all the climbing and stuff but come on why are we limited to 1st person wile driving and from what I understand you all like big risks and challenges so ya.... 2. more online features please.....yes its ok atm....but I'm guessing there can always be more....anyhow just some ideas/needs to make this game sick as hell even more so then it already is.....