PDA

View Full Version : Faction War Bonuses. Turn of Turn and Front. how about a new one

Vordred
05-15-2017, 05:36 PM
keep the front bonus.

but how about get rid of the end of turn bonus, which pretty much makes doing it the rest of the time point less.

and add an Award bonus Assets if you are Using a Hero from your own Faction!!

so if you belong to the Knights and use the Warden, you get a 20% (or whatever) bonus assets.

*opps meant End of Turn in the Title. brain fart there.*

AndersenThree
05-15-2017, 06:41 PM
keep the front bonus.

but how about get rid of the end of turn bonus, which pretty much makes doing it the rest of the time point less.

and add an Award bonus Assets if you are Using a Hero from your own Faction!!

so if you belong to the Knights and use the Warden, you get a 20% (or whatever) bonus assets.

*opps meant End of Turn in the Title. brain fart there.*

Yea I can appreciate this idea, make people play with the faction there in, it only seems logical.....and honorably. Knights don't want to weebs......

Vordred
05-15-2017, 09:15 PM
why should we be penalized because we want one faction but prefer a different factions char becuase it is more comfortable for us to use? that is putting a limit on what we can play as gamers who have preferred characters. I mean i have a rep 1 warden, rep 1 warlord(almsot 2... long road) and a rep 1 valk. i chose viking and will forever stay with viking regardless of faction war win or lose.

think the end of round bonus is fine. everyone has the same chance to earn extra assets. while it is limited solely to how long a person can play. I will be vikings forever. but you can bet your sweet *** I'll be checking the centurion out tomorrow. got 55k steel (as of right this second) saved for mythic outfits of unlocking feats and whatnot. so should I therefor be penalized because i am staying lowyal to my faction but not the factions char? why?

it's hardly penalising you. or limiting you in anyway from playing whatever character you want. (and really if you don't like the characters in that faction, why even pick it)

it just an added bonus for playing your faction.

much like the added bonus of applying your assents to the same area as the game mode your play.

or at the end of the round, and so your fine with the end of the round, which some people might not get the chance to play in those end of turn and end of round times.

but getting a bonus for using your faction, for a mode called faction way, some how infringes on your right to play all characters.