PDA

View Full Version : When are infinite revenge knockdown combos being fixed?

Casper5632
05-15-2017, 07:06 AM
Its the most frustrating part of this game and only half the classes have access to one. Its infuriating to hit a conq once, and then he gets revenge and knocks you down 5 times until you die with literally no way to avoid to damage without a disabler ally nearby to interrupt him for you. I dont know if anyone else can avoid it but the classes I play being the warden and lawbringer cannot get up fast enough to strafe in time.

Burn-The-Sinner
05-15-2017, 08:16 AM
Just dodge them...

Casper5632
05-15-2017, 08:29 AM
You cant dodge them, at least on the classes I play. It shows the animation for me strafing the instant I get up but its too late and the next bash lands and puts me on the floor again.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 09:37 AM
Agree 100%

I admit the infinite combos usually only happen when someone has revenge, but for classes like the Valkyrie who can do it anytime they want so long as they have stamina its incredibly frustrating.

Lyskir
05-15-2017, 09:45 AM
agree

DrinkinMyStella
05-15-2017, 09:49 AM
i am guilty of this with my valk when in revenge i use the shield bash heavy over again until they are dead, i use it because its in the game and equals easy kill but it shouldn't be in the game the recovery time should be slower by at least 600-800ms

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 09:58 AM
i am guilty of this with my valk when in revenge i use the shield bash heavy over again until they are dead, i use it because its in the game and equals easy kill but it shouldn't be in the game the recovery time should be slower by at least 600-800ms

Players like you are why god doesn't talk to us anymore.

DrinkinMyStella
05-15-2017, 10:02 AM
Players like you are why god doesn't talk to us anymore.

lol :) sorry bro, i'm happy for the devs to fix this crap i pray they do something, i have been stuck in an infinite knockdown and its so OP.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 01:16 PM
lol :) sorry bro, i'm happy for the devs to fix this crap i pray they do something, i have been stuck in an infinite knockdown and its so OP.

Seriously though.

People who use OP mechanics while KNOWING that its OP should have their levels and gear stripped from them. You are exploiting a known issue for your own gain and therefore are basically cheating.

As far as I am concerned there is no difference between you and a hacker who can't play so they use exploits in order to win.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 02:16 PM
Agree 100%

I admit the infinite combos usually only happen when someone has revenge, but for classes like the Valkyrie who can do it anytime they want so long as they have stamina its incredibly frustrating.

I already proved in the other thread that valk doesn't have an infinite combo with the video I posted. I also can show you a video with 3 experienced valks and they didn't do this infinite you speak of and that's because it doesn't exist.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 02:21 PM
I already proved in the other thread that valk doesn't have an infinite combo with the video I posted. I also can show you a video with 3 experienced valks and they didn't do this infinite you speak of and that's because it doesn't exist.

Yeah sorry.

But I will believe what I have experienced in real life to what some random person on a forum claims to have proven. I have seen, performed and been on the receiving end of a Valkyrie infinite combo. The fact that there are MANY people who have also seen this and complains against this refutes your claims.

I am so sorry if I don't take your word as fact, but I believe what I see more than your BS claim. :)

By all means feel free to claim you are right. I will just continue to ignore you due to my own facts and experience.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 02:34 PM
Yeah sorry.

But I will believe what I have experienced in real life to what some random person on a forum claims to have proven. I have seen, performed and been on the receiving end of a Valkyrie infinite combo. The fact that there are MANY people who have also seen this and complains against this refutes your claims.

I am so sorry if I don't take your word as fact, but I believe what I see more than your BS claim. :)

By all means feel free to claim you are right. I will just continue to ignore you due to my own facts and experience.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndtljm01FRc Here's my video using the exact same tactic you claimed to be an infinite it doesn't work

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cd1RJk2MYOk at the 20 minute mark you can see the attempt at a shield bash while the guy is on the ground and he dodges it.

It doesn't matter if many people have problems with it it doesn't make it confirmed infinite. Many people were complaining that Lb would shove guard break heavy them to death and there was nothing they could do but they just didn't know how to cgb. In the second video I posted the same guy destroys the enemy valk with his berserker in the final set and not once was he sweeped twice in a row. so you can continue to make excuses or you can realize no such exploit exists and it's just bad players echoing bad players

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 02:36 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndtljm01FRc Here's my video using the exact same tactic you claimed to be an infinite it doesn't work

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cd1RJk2MYOk at the 20 minute mark you can see the attempt at a shield bash while the guy is on the ground and he dodges it.

It doesn't matter if many people have problems with it it doesn't make it confirmed infinite. Many people were complaining that Lb would shove guard break heavy them to death and there was nothing they could do but they just didn't know how to cgb. In the second video I posted the same guy destroys the enemy valk with his berserker in the final set and not once was he sweeped twice in a row. so you can continue to make excuses or you can realize no such exploit exists and it's just bad players echoing bad players

Not even gonna bother wasting my time watching or reading any of that. .

I will say once again. I have seen and performed the combo myself. If you wanna claim its not possible thats your right, but I retain my right to say you are wrong on multiple levels. But I will not disregard my own personal experience and memories due to your claims.

The fact that the combos are a complaint to begin with shows that its a issue. Its not something we have imagined.

We will simply gonna have to agree to disagree and I will just say I told you so when the combos are nerfed in the future.

If you wish to continue the debate feel free to PM me, but I will no longer waste thread space on a non issue.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Not even gonna bother wasting my time watching or reading any of that. .

I will say once again. I have seen and performed the combo myself. If you wanna claim its not possible thats your right, but I retain my right to call BS and say you are wrong. But I will not disregard my own personal experience and memories due to your claims.

The fact that the combos are a complaint to begin with shows that its a issue. Its not something we have imagined.

We will simply gonna have to agree to disagree and I will just say I told you so when the combos are nerfed in the future. If you wish to continue the debate feel free to PM me.

There is no point in debating someone who's not going to look at evidence and instead will shout with their palms over there ears. You not being able to do something doesn't make it impossible. I agree it is a non-issue because it doesn't exist

ShonM93
05-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Well, tbh i hope it's stays this way, 'cause if you got revenge it's either means you got ganked, in which case it's fair, or the match got boringly long, and everyone just waits for you two to finish the starring contest and revenge ends it. Swiftly.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 02:46 PM
There is no point in debating someone who's not going to look at evidence and instead will shout with their palms over there ears. You not being able to do something doesn't make it impossible.

You just won't quit lol

I have been here since the closed beta so I am not some nub who has no idea how to play, dodge or whatever. I have seen the combo performed. I performed the combo on my buddies while using the Valkyrie on 9 of the 12 heroes and have PROVED that past a certain point it cannot be stopped.

I don't give a watery fart what videos you have made or what you THINK you know lol I have shown it personally and have had it performed on me personally in order to prove that it cannot be stopped in certain situations.

I am not saying its unstoppable at all times. I am saying that at certain times and in certain situations there are infinite combos that can be started and performed that cannot be dodged, avoided, or blocked.

That is a fact. I have seen it. I have done it. I have had friend do it to me just so I know there is nothing that can be done.

As I said before. You are free to disagree, but there is nothing you can say that will convince me that my own real life experience with 4 different friends on 9 different heroes is my imagination.

Its just not gonna happen. PM if you wanna talk. Any more responses here and I don't care.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 02:55 PM
You just won't quit lol

I have been here since the closed beta so I am not some nub who has no idea how to play, dodge or whatever. I have seen the combo performed. I performed the combo on my buddies on 9 of the 12 heroes and have PROVED that past a certain point it cannot be stopped.

I don't give a watery fart what videos you have made or what you THINK you know lol I have shown it personally and have had it performed on me personally in order to prove that it cannot be stopped in certain situations.

I am not saying its unstoppable at all times. I am saying that at certain times and in certain situations there are infinite combos that can be started and performed that cannot be dodged, avoided, or blocked.

That is a fact. I have seen it. I have done it. I have had friend do it to me just so I know there is nothing that can be done.

As I said before. You are free to disagree, but there is nothing you can say that will convince me that my own real life experience with 4 different friends on 9 different heroes is my imagination.

Its just not gonna happen. PM if you wanna talk. Any more responses here and I don't care.

The only time the sweep can't be dodged is from exhaust knockdown there is no guaranteed back to back sweeps. your experience is just as valid as people that Buy into psychics. They want to believe so they ignore everything that proves their beliefs wrong and hone in on the things that "prove" them right. Your confirmation bias is strong and it's holding you back. I play almost exclusively slow classes and I have almost no problem with Valkyrie. And if you want to continue being bad then so be it. use the excuse of the character having a unproven infinite so you don't have to face your skill limitations but don't lie to people here.
Well your four friends suck what can I say? if rookies tested the LB tactic I mentioned then many of them would come to the same conclusion that it's an infinite and just like they would be wrong so are you

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:02 PM
The only time the sweep can't be dodged is from exhaust knockdown there is no guaranteed back to back sweeps. your experience is just as valid as people that Buy into psychics. They want to believe so they ignore everything that proves their beliefs wrong and hone in on the things that "prove" them right. Your confirmation bias is strong and it's holding you back. I play almost exclusively slow classes and I have almost no problem with Valkyrie. And if you want to continue being bad then so be it. use the excuse of the character having a unproven infinite so you don't have to face your skill limitations but don't lie to people here.
Well your four friends suck what can I say? if rookies tested the LB tactic I mentioned then many of them would come to the same conclusion that it's an infinite and just like they would be wrong so are you

As i said.

Agree to disagree.

If you wish to debate my PM button is right there :)

Morpheus256
05-15-2017, 03:05 PM
There's nothing wrong with infinite combos (in revenge). If you gank a character who has such a combo and you get caught in it because that guy gets revenge, well, it's your fault. It's not like your teammate can't damage the guy in revenge while he's comboing you.

Revenge gain in a 1v1 shouldn't be a thing but you can back off until it runs out.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 03:08 PM
As i said.

Agree to disagree.

If you wish to debate my PM button is right there :)

As I said there's no point in sending you a PM since you are going to ignore evidence that counters your beliefs. This isn't a belief system or an opinion. It's tangible and proveable. It's a yes or a no. I've presented evidence and you've presented "well I know what I saw and my personal experience is the truth." I hate to bring this up over and over again but your personal experience is the parrallel to people who can't cgb Lb. they can't do it so they've convinced themselves no one can. Bad players are gonna bad.

cragar212
05-15-2017, 03:09 PM
It's just one more little thing that contributes to the unbalanced mess the game is in.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:11 PM
As I said there's no point in sending you a PM since you are going to ignore evidence that counters your beliefs. This isn't a belief system or an opinion. It's tangible and proveable. It's a yes or a no. I've presented evidence and you've presented "well I know what I saw and my personal experience is the truth." I hate to bring this up over and over again but your personal experience is the parrallel to people who can't cgb Lb. they can't do it so they've convinced themselves no one can. Bad players are gonna bad.

If thats how you choose to view it then so be it.

Agree to disagree. :)

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 03:12 PM
If thats how you choose to view it then so be it.

Agree to disagree. :)

The "I know you are but what am I" of the adult world won't save you from Valkyrie. I'll continue To smash valks and you will continue to hinder yourself. No sweat off my back

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:15 PM
It's just one more little thing that contributes to the unbalanced mess the game is in.

I know it man.

Luckily alot of the other crutches that scrubs rely on are being removed in season 2. The infinite combos will be left for a future nerf.

DrinkinMyStella
05-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Seriously though.

People who use OP mechanics while KNOWING that its OP should have their levels and gear stripped from them. You are exploiting a known issue for your own gain and therefore are basically cheating.

As far as I am concerned there is no difference between you and a hacker who can't play so they use exploits in order to win.

your very misguided ain't you, i didn't make the game, its a broken mechanic which people use which therefore falls on ubisoft not the players, its like saying bezerkers infinite chain is an exploit when its not. ubi made the recovery time so minimal in revenge that's makes this mechanic problem. being punished for playing the the way the game was intended lol, so a PK player should be stripped of rep and gear because they use a PK because someone thinks he is OP lmao maybe just accept it and move on. lets not get confused, i agree that the infinite chain should be nerfed but when i'm being ganked hell yes i will use it to at least get 1 kill.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:31 PM
your very misguided ain't you, i didn't make the game, its a broken mechanic which people use which therefore falls on ubisoft not the players, its like saying bezerkers infinite chain is an exploit when its not. ubi made the recovery time so minimal in revenge that's makes this mechanic problem. being punished for playing the the way the game was intended lol, so a PK player should be stripped of rep and gear because they use a PK because someone thinks he is OP lmao maybe just accept it and move on.

As I said thats my opinion.

I know the reality doesn't match that, but in my view there is literally no difference than a hacker and someone who uses exploits.

Both are using things that are not intended by the Devs in order to get an unfair advantage. The fact that one is in the game and that one is applied to the game is meaningless to me.

The both are means to the same end.

DrinkinMyStella
05-15-2017, 03:37 PM
As I said thats my opinion.

I know the reality doesn't match that, but in my view there is literally no difference than a hacker and someone who uses exploits.

Both are using things that are not intended by the Devs in order to get an unfair advantage. The fact that one is in the game and that one is applied to the game is meaningless to me.

The both are means to the same end.

i accept your opinion but of course the infinite chain was intended, they made the shield bash come nearly instantly after the heavy, they made it so that in revenge you get the knockdown, conq, WL, LB, Valk can all do it so its not an exploit because it was intended, if i see proof that this wasn't intended then ill be on side bare in mind im talking about when in revenge. i don't spam any kind of vortex when not in revenge. i do agree though this needs to be fixed and i'm hoping in 1.07 it does get fixed.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:44 PM
i accept your opinion but of course the infinite chain was intended, they made the shield bash come nearly instantly after the heavy, they made it so that in revenge you get the knockdown, conq, WL, LB, Valk can all do it so its not an exploit because it was intended, if i see proof that this wasn't intended then ill be on side bare in mind im talking about when in revenge. i don't spam any kind of vortex when not in revenge. i do agree though this needs to be fixed and i'm hoping in 1.07 it does get fixed.

Let me rephrase.

Using something that was designed for the game in a way that was not intended by the Devs.

When they made the combos for the Valkyrie and other heroes they certainly did not mean for the combos to be used over and over and over and over and over until the person runs out of stamina or the enemy dies.

Heroes are given multiple options because they expected you to use multiple things. They never expected people to mindlessly latch onto a single thing and use it until the sun explodes from old age.

Just like how they intended the shoulder bash the be a PART of the Wardens kit and not the center of it which is why it keeps getting adjusted.

The Devs have realized the community is on a different wavelength from them and now things are being adjusted.

DrinkinMyStella
05-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Let me rephrase.

Using something that was designed for the game in a way that was not intended by the Devs.

When they made the combos for the Valkyrie and other heroes they certainly did not mean for the combos to be used over and over and over and over and over until the person runs out of stamina or the enemy dies.

Just like how they intended the shoulder bash the be a PART of the Wardens kit and not the center of it which is why it keeps getting adjusted.

ohhhh ok that fair enough, i thought it was intended. well then i hope they fix this quick time then.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 03:53 PM

Agreed, that's why you don't see this in the game for not one single character. Every combo can be countered and if your talking about revenge than you have to rephrase that because "until the person runs out of stamina," implies that you aren't in revenge.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Agreed, that's why you don't see this in the game for not one single character. Every combo can be countered and if your talking about revenge than you have to rephrase that because "until the person runs out of stamina," implies that you aren't in revenge.

Already discussed this with you and not going to start again. I was adressing someone else and their point. If you wish to discuss their point then by all means proceed, but until then I am available for PM discussion other than that?

Agree to disagree :)

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:03 PM
Already discussed this with you and not going to start again. I was adressing someone else and their point. If you wish to discuss their point then by all means proceed, but until then I am available for PM discussion other than that?

Agree to disagree :)

I know we are talking about infinite in general now and I'm telling everyone not just you that they dont exist outside of revenge. I don't want a noobie coming into this thinking that once he comes across a certain character hes doomed to die with no sort of recourse when it's just not a thing.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 04:05 PM
I know we are talking about infinite in general now and I'm telling everyone not just you that they dont exist outside of revenge. I don't want a noobie coming into this thinking that once he comes across a certain character he doomed to die with no sort of recourse when it's just not a thing.

As I said. You believe that you have the facts and experience to back up your claims and so do I.

Agree to disagree.

That_guy44
05-15-2017, 04:09 PM
Combo only works if you try to take on the person by yourself. Avoid contact, get your teammate to help, or run away.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:12 PM
As I said. You believe that you have the facts and experience to back up your claims and so do I.

Agree to disagree.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. What I'm saying isn't about your or your opinion. It doesn't matter to me what you think or what your experiences are. Some people won't listen no matter what proof is put in front of them. If you want to keep pushing that there are infinites than that's fine with me but I'm going to tell people there aren't. My message is to everyone else who thinks it's hopeless when it's not.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. What I'm saying isn't about your or your opinion. It doesn't matter to me what you think or what your experiences are. Some people won't listen no matter what proof is put in front of them. If you want to keep pushing that there are infinites than that's fine with me but I'm going to tell people there aren't. My message is to everyone else who thinks it's hopeless when it's not.

It doesn't matter to me what you think you are right about. The fact that I have extensively tested the issue with multiple people with various levels of connection issues on multiple heroes is enough proof for me.

And my message to everyone is to keep reporting their various issues to the forums and the devs regardless of whether or not they think its a serious issue.

Not to sit there and say that its all in their head and that they are full of crap and they need to get good.

Then again I consider myself to be more of a team player and prefer to give the benefit of the doubt :)

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:19 PM
It doesn't matter to me what you think you are right about. The fact that I have extensively tested the issue with multiple people with various levels of connection issues on multiple heroes is enough proof for me.

And my message to everyone is to keep reporting their various issues to the forums and the devs regardless of whether or not they think its a serious issue.

Not to sit there and say that its all in their head and that they are full of crap and they need to get good.

:)

Put your money where your mouth is then and prove me wrong tonight. Test it on me and I'll be one more guy to report it right with you. Win win for you, you get one more guy fighting for your cause if you prove me wrong and if you don't then you've learned how to beat your white whale

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 04:24 PM
Put your money where your mouth is then and prove me wrong tonight. Test it on me and I'll be one more guy to report it right with you. Win win for you, you get one more guy fighting for your cause if you prove me wrong and if you don't then you've learned how to beat your while whale

1) I play on PS4 (Idk what you play on)

2) I make it a point to not meet up with people for this game since the last debacle where my PSN was spammed with over 469 messages that crashed my system and it took me 4 days to get Sony Support to fix it.

3) I already know I am right so I feel no real desire to take the risk of my PSN being spammed again just to prove myself right.

4) I don't even know who you are on these forums. If you were among the forum posters that I actually respected then I would be more inclined to respect your opinion and give you a shot. As it is I have no real idea who you are and therefore do not put much weight into your opinions or viewpoints.

5) I have now on multiple occasions told you that we will simply have to agree to disagree in an attempt to avoid a huge debate and to derail the thread further because we both obviously feel strongly about our position and neither are willing to let go of it easily.. Yet you insist on trying to bait me and challenge me despite this fact. So at this point I am more inclined to tell you to shove off based on principle than anything else.

TL;DR

Nah.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:35 PM
1) I play on PS4 (Idk what you play on)

2) I make it a point to not meet up with people for this game since the last debacle where my PSN was spammed with over 469 messages that crashed my system and it took me 4 days to get Sony Support to fix it.

3) I already know I am right so I feel no real desire to take the risk of my PSN being spammed again just to prove myself right.

4) I don't even know who you are on these forums. If you were among the forum posters that I actually respected then I would be more inclined to respect your opinion and give you a shot. As it is I have no real idea who you are and therefore do not put much weight into your opinions or viewpoints.

5) I have now on multiple occasions told you that we will simply have to agree to disagree in an attempt to avoid a huge debate and to derail the thread further because we both obviously feel strongly about our position and neither are willing to let go of it easily.. Yet you insist on trying to bait me and challenge me despite this fact. So at this point I am more inclined to tell you to shove off based on principle than anything else.

TL;DR

Nah.

I'm on PS4. just think how far your argument will go if there's video evidence. There was video evidence of people spamming oni charge to death now it's gone. True talent had that video of the warden doing nothing but sb cancels and now it's nerfed where the recovery on it opens you up for a light. Unlock tech is being fixed next patch too. Here's a chance for you to get rid of something that's game breaking or your chance to learn your counter. If you want to keep your head buried in the sand that's fine too but I'm not going to let you lie to everyone else. You don't need to be afraid coyote, I'm here to help.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm on PS4. just think how far your argument will go if there's video evidence. There was video evidence of people spamming oni charge to death now it's gone. True talent had that video of the warden doing nothing but sb cancels and now it's nerfed where the recovery on it opens you up for a light. Unlock tech is being fixed next patch too. Here's a chance for you to get rid of something that's game breaking or your chance to learn your counter. If you want to keep your head buried in the sand that's fine too but I'm not going to let you lie to everyone else. You don't need to be afraid coyote, I'm here to help.

You seem to be under the impression that I care whether or not people agree with me or believe me.

I don't.

The fact that other people are having and reporting the same issue is enough for me. I will just patiently await the issue to be fixed.

For the 746th and final time. Agree to Disagree

P.S. If you feel the need to respond thats fine. I have no trouble with you wasting your own time :)

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:40 PM
How am I derailing? The conversation is about infinities and I'm saying they don't exist outside of revenge. Look my most difficult match up is usually pk and if someone told me "hey There's a way to handle her better." I would say "great, show me." I wouldn't say "nah, it's broken I'll wait til she's nerfed." Doesn't make any sense to me why you would just continue to deny yourself a solution to your problem. Like I said, video of me getting tripped over and over and over by you will hold a ton more weight in the devs and communities eyes than "well it's true because I know it's true."

Alustar.
05-15-2017, 04:42 PM
Seriously though.

Actually I'm all for players abusing broken mechanics. Otherwise there is no real proof they are broken. I agree they shouldn't be present, but unless it's clearly being abused we wouldn't know.
Don't hate the player hate the game?

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:44 PM
You seem to be under the impression that I care whether or not people agree with me or believe me.

I don't.

The fact that other people are having and reporting the same issue is enough for me. I will just patiently await the issue to be fixed.

For the 746th and final time. Agree to Disagree

P.S. If you feel the need to respond thats fine. I have no trouble with you wasting your own time :)

I'm doing a work-with with my assistant today so I have all the time in the world. I just need to make sure he isn't screwing up and I'm fine so no time wasted on my end. People reported the LB "infinite" too but that doesn't mean it exists. Like I said if you want to continue to live in your bubble and cover your eyes when presented with evidence contrary to your beliefs than so be it but I'm not going to let you tell people this boogeyman of an infinite exists. Seriously look under your bed, nothing is there my dude.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 04:45 PM
Actually I'm all for players abusing broken mechanics. Otherwise there is no real proof they are broken. I agree they shouldn't be present, but unless it's clearly being abused we wouldn't know.
Don't hate the player hate the game?

That would be true, but the lock combo issues have been reported for a long time now.

The Warden and the Valkyrie being the worst offenders.

AndersenThree
05-15-2017, 04:56 PM
Its the most frustrating part of this game and only half the classes have access to one. Its infuriating to hit a conq once, and then he gets revenge and knocks you down 5 times until you die with literally no way to avoid to damage without a disabler ally nearby to interrupt him for you. I dont know if anyone else can avoid it but the classes I play being the warden and lawbringer cannot get up fast enough to strafe in time.

I play with an LB as well and this can definitely be a problem, although I have a bigger issue getting away from the valk's little leg swipe thing. I mean, it can be done, but then again, you're asking a champion that is a 'heavy' to have the dodge ability of an assassin and that doesn't make much sense. What I would recommend as a LB (14), if they pop revenge, or you notice they have the ability to do so, just start long arming them over your shoulder until the revenge runs out or your friends arrive. This is an infinite combo, and it's hard to dodge out of.

xECS DESTROYER
05-15-2017, 04:56 PM
To be fair, the evidence you presented is with Berserker, who has a great recovery time, and Valk who also has good frames on her side.

When using a heavier character such as Raider, Warlord, Conq, etc., The chain has a way smaller frame to escape and is usually only avoidable if the valk inputted the heavy a frame or so late.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 04:58 PM
To be fair, the evidence you presented is with Berserker, who has a great recovery time, and Valk who also has good frames on her side.

When using a heavier character such as Raider, Warlord, Conq, etc., The chain has a way smaller frame to escape and is usually only avoidable if the valk inputted the heavy a frame or so late.

I did that because coyote is a zerk main, I'll do it with an LB,shug, or warlord tonight too. Not one character can be sweeped to death or until valk is out of stam.

xECS DESTROYER
05-15-2017, 05:07 PM
I should have clarified. I was referring to the revenge chain of the shield bash-heavy one-two punch.

When using Warlord I know I deserve getting chained like that since he is ridiculous lol.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 05:10 PM
I should have clarified. I was referring to the revenge chain of the shield bash-heavy one-two punch.

When using Warlord I know I deserve getting chained like that since he is ridiculous lol.

Ohhhhhh okay. I'm in total agreement that revenge changes are a bit ridiculous and have no place in the game But as alustar said don't hate the player hate the game.

xECS DESTROYER
05-15-2017, 05:11 PM
As a competitive player, the only thing I hated was the Shugoki cheese and thank the lords it is fixed lol.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 05:39 PM
As a competitive player, the only thing I hated was the Shugoki cheese and thank the lords it is fixed lol.

Oh yeah it was particularly brutal. I wish it wasn't nerfed to uselessness but something definitely needed to be done

xECS DESTROYER
05-15-2017, 05:59 PM
I would not have minded a light attack guarantee, as long as the tracking and momentum requirements were altered. It was just crazy in 1v1 situations due to his hyper armor.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 06:00 PM
I would not have minded a light attack guarantee, as long as the tracking and momentum requirements were altered. It was just crazy in 1v1 situations due to his hyper armor.

Yeah that and a stamina usage increase maybe do like 80% flat even if it's cancelled. Lbs is just about that after he pins someone against a wall so why not?

xECS DESTROYER
05-15-2017, 06:03 PM
I would have been okay with it if it only gave a guaranteed light attack on knockdown, along with the tracking reduced and momentum requirement to initiate it increased.

Antonioj26
05-15-2017, 06:09 PM
Those are solid fixes too

xECS DESTROYER
05-15-2017, 06:10 PM
I realized I posted the same thing twice lol.

Yeah the stamina and all of the oni charge was just broken. I am glad they changed it.

Honestly, the only thing bad with the game now is the turtle meta. However, we will see how OP the Shinobi and Centurion are since Ubisoft is prone to releasing DLC characters that need nerfed later lol.

ParadigmFringe
05-15-2017, 09:14 PM
You cant dodge them, at least on the classes I play. It shows the animation for me strafing the instant I get up but its too late and the next bash lands and puts me on the floor again.

if a conq is just going heavy>bash>heavy>bash ad infinium, yes, you CAN sidestep it.

Alustar.
05-15-2017, 09:25 PM
if a conq is just going heavy>bash>heavy>bash ad infinium, yes, you CAN sidestep it.

Only time I've found it difficult, if not impossible is when I was dumb enough to get caught in a corner