PDA

View Full Version : RC_01/02 Bugs

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Concerning the Zero:

The A6M5a's in-game armament is two 7.7mm mg and two 20mm cannon, but the object reference says it should have a single 13.2mm mg in place of the 7.7mm guns. Either the armament needs to be revised or the plane needs to be remamed the A6M5 (without the "a") to reflect its armament.

The object reference says it can carry two 60-kg bombs, but they can't be equipped in-game.

The speedometer gauge stops reading at just over 160 km/h. Is this intentional?

Concerning the Ki-84:

The in-game armament seems to be two 7.7mm mg and two 12.7mm mg, but the object reference says the plane should have two 12.7mm mg and two 20mm cannon instead. And it should be able to carry a bombload.

The only other issue is the absence of Japanese radio communication, but that is of course an obvious issue. Wonderful work on the new planes, guys, and the new sound drivers are much better too!

"Oh no, the V-1 Doodlebug is heading for our bunghole!" ---David

"...I possess the wings of faith. Though heavy on my shoulder (no measurement can prove their weight), still a burden are they not to me. I am the challenger of gravity." ---Emperor

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Concerning the Zero:

The A6M5a's in-game armament is two 7.7mm mg and two 20mm cannon, but the object reference says it should have a single 13.2mm mg in place of the 7.7mm guns. Either the armament needs to be revised or the plane needs to be remamed the A6M5 (without the "a") to reflect its armament.

The object reference says it can carry two 60-kg bombs, but they can't be equipped in-game.

The speedometer gauge stops reading at just over 160 km/h. Is this intentional?

Concerning the Ki-84:

The in-game armament seems to be two 7.7mm mg and two 12.7mm mg, but the object reference says the plane should have two 12.7mm mg and two 20mm cannon instead. And it should be able to carry a bombload.

The only other issue is the absence of Japanese radio communication, but that is of course an obvious issue. Wonderful work on the new planes, guys, and the new sound drivers are much better too!

"...I possess the wings of faith. Though heavy on my shoulder (no measurement can prove their weight), still a burden are they not to me. I am the challenger of gravity." ---Emperor

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Snootles wrote:
- Concerning the Ki-84:
- The in-game armament seems to be two 7.7mm mg and
- two 12.7mm mg, but the object reference says the
- plane should have two 12.7mm mg and two 20mm cannon
- instead. And it should be able to carry a bombload.

Yep, me too:

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=Olegmaddoxreadyroom&id=ztxxq

Anyone else seen (well heard) this?

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Gunther Rall

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 05:16 AM
Get opp there!

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Eeee-yoink!