PDA

View Full Version : Online credits and bailing out.

fromsweden
02-14-2004, 07:10 AM
Will the score be adversely affected if playing coop online and after a successful landing one bails out?

The problem is that sometimes the engine gets shot up or worse and one have to land early during an airbase raid.

Now, while sitting in the plane on the ground while the enemy strafe the base and your wingmen try to fight of the attackers your plane might be strafed resulting in a kill which would affect the score negatively for that plane one still managed to bring down.

What I want do do is then bail out after landing. But, will it affect the score?

Anyone know how the score is calculated?

In my opinion it?s a bit boring that only a score is displayed, cant they add the same ending that the dynamic campaign have.

At the very least they should show the calculations what ? and + points one scored.

fromsweden
02-14-2004, 07:10 AM
Will the score be adversely affected if playing coop online and after a successful landing one bails out?

The problem is that sometimes the engine gets shot up or worse and one have to land early during an airbase raid.

Now, while sitting in the plane on the ground while the enemy strafe the base and your wingmen try to fight of the attackers your plane might be strafed resulting in a kill which would affect the score negatively for that plane one still managed to bring down.

What I want do do is then bail out after landing. But, will it affect the score?

Anyone know how the score is calculated?

In my opinion it?s a bit boring that only a score is displayed, cant they add the same ending that the dynamic campaign have.

At the very least they should show the calculations what ? and + points one scored.

fromsweden
02-15-2004, 01:08 PM
uhum, so noone knows? Would be glad for some help here.

georgeo76
02-15-2004, 01:36 PM
try not to focus on the score too much. FB is notorious for giving credit where none is due, and denying credit that is earned.

http://webpages.charter.net/Stick_Fiend/images/buck2.gif
"I don't think it's quite fair to condemn a whole program because of a single slip-up. "
Fiend's Wings (http://webpages.charter.net/Stick_Fiend)

fromsweden
02-15-2004, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by georgeo76:
try not to focus on the score too much. FB is notorious for giving credit where none is due, and denying credit that is earned.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, this is a problem, the online missions need a much better summarize than the current. It should be possible with the same one gets when completing a mission in the dynamic campign. I?ll post a request in ORR, fill in with your opinion.

What problems have you encountered with the score system?