PDA

View Full Version : AC3 MP Animus Hack Exploit Still Alive?!

Lignjoslav
05-14-2017, 09:07 PM
I thought they patched that one?! I was just in two Manhunt sessions and a guy (let's call him Me-beginner-Me, not his actual in game alias) was hacking us left and right. In the first one I didn't get that it was the same guy all the time, but it was obvious what was going on when he started hacking us from the first minute of the second game.

He's got prestige 99, so he's probably been at it forever, why wasn't a guy like that banned?!

SixKeys
05-14-2017, 11:03 PM
It's sad, the MP never got the post-launch care it should have, but the game is 5 years old now. No hope of them patching it anymore or bothering with banning cheaters.

strigoi1958
05-14-2017, 11:46 PM
I never understand cheating because they are not winning... they are simply stopping others from winning. I'd rather be last (which I am often :) ) and know I tried my best.. than to be first without doing anything skillfully... plus it is depriving the real winner of what his effort should have got him/ her.

I did notice the cheaters in R6 siege started to get banned quickly once the anti cheat was patched in... before that, people used to shoot me through walls without seeing or hearing me.