PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone share ACIV: Black Flag save ?

SaviorX26
05-14-2017, 12:36 PM
Hi guys,

I need the AC BF saves from Uplay. It must be original 1.7 version of the game. Not the RLD or 3DM.

Thank you.

strigoi1958
05-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Sorry they will not work on your game... the save files are linked to each specific account so while we can play our game on our pc and laptop by copying the files... they will not run on anyone else account.

SaviorX26
05-14-2017, 05:45 PM
I did it before. And it worked. Now i cannot find my save files. so i need the new ones.

strigoi1958
05-14-2017, 11:38 PM
Well I do not know how you achieved it because it is impossible, perhaps before, you used a save file for a different game, not ac4 bf but think it was ac4. The only way you can use anyone's save file is if you log in to their account and I do not think anyone will give you their account.

This question has been asked many times before and probably thousands have tried and failed. Sorry

When you look in the ubisoft savegame folder you will see a folder with a long name of letters and numbers... I believe that is the account lock.... the save files are linked to that number and as soon as you start your game it will only access your account folder and will not access any other account folder. If you move the wrong save file into your account folder it is just seen as corrupt.