PDA

View Full Version : Rowan! Show yourself!

Haemmerst0rm
05-14-2017, 09:41 AM
Hello devs and Rowan.

Rowan, you said last stream that orochi is strong with the wall stun. Well, none of this is true. Can we have an explanation or any proof to see why you said this or are you just trolling on the stream?

Also, slow down orochi's zone attack. It's totally unfun to keep ur stance at top because of the fast top lights and on the right of the superdupingfast zone attack. Orochi may have high win rates, BUT ITS MOVES ARE LACKING!

Let me clear this up: Rework orochi. This hero needs a rework/buff a lot instead of relying on cheesing attacks. I hate orochis, but they do need help.

Thanks!

Egotistic_Ez
05-14-2017, 09:45 AM
Roman

pancakerz
05-14-2017, 10:04 AM
as an orochi main, I see where you're coming from.
Nerf the zone attack, but buff the character. or at least give her chains. The current chain attacks are literally useless. top lights and single heavies (and zones) are the orochi's only source of damage.

Haemmerst0rm
05-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Nerf the zone attack, but buff the character. or at least give her chains. The current chain attacks are literally useless. top lights and single heavies (and zones) are the orochi's only source of damage.

This. We need this!

Netcode_err_404
05-14-2017, 12:38 PM

Are useless because top light outdamages and outspeeds both side heavies and side lights. For reasons.

Orochi is just how TO NOT balance a class.Most orochi don't even use others attack, why should they ? Top lights are beter by far than any other attack except top heavy.

They should buff the whole class and nerf double top lightdamage and the zone attack. Simple as that. Instead they are focusing on releasing more characters when half of the roaster is broken.

IlMacgyverIl
05-14-2017, 09:28 PM
This. We need this!

We also need what the shinobi has and let the top light combo happen in any direction.