PDA

View Full Version : Devs : Any PF tidbits in AEP patches ?

Capt._Tenneal
04-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Luthier and team,

Will you be including any PF teasers on future AEP patches similar to what you did for BOE with the Normandy and Ardennes map and B-17, P-51 etc. on FB patch 1.21 ?

I'm not as eager for new aircraft, the 5 Japanese aircraft included with AEP can hold me over until the release of PF, but a couple of new historical maps would be great (as opposed to online maps), however small.

Capt._Tenneal
04-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Luthier and team,

Will you be including any PF teasers on future AEP patches similar to what you did for BOE with the Normandy and Ardennes map and B-17, P-51 etc. on FB patch 1.21 ?

I'm not as eager for new aircraft, the 5 Japanese aircraft included with AEP can hold me over until the release of PF, but a couple of new historical maps would be great (as opposed to online maps), however small.

LEXX_Luthor
04-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Fantasy Patch with that German carrier that didn't make it would be kinda neat. But then they have to make Fb109T which was NOT Fantasy Plane cos they used it in Norway and LW pilots loved the short takeoff. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

heywooood
04-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Hey - thats a really good question..

Is this why we have not seen AEP patch yet?..

bumper.

"the foregoing question is in no way intended to start a rumor and no 'live' animals where injured or killed in the asking"

Angelus897
04-07-2004, 08:57 PM
I think that the only tidbit we MAY see in the upcoming patches is the Ki-61 Hien, because work on it begun before the development of PF.