PDA

View Full Version : Orochi and Shinobi

skru_loose
05-14-2017, 04:16 AM
I'm assuming ubisoft that you already had the concept of both Orochi and shinobi for some time which is a shame that you made them similar in concept, in my view the Orochi would have been better designed as a samurai warrior armed with the standard length katana and wakazasi ( the wakazasi serving a role as a block and parry tool more than weapon being its main purpose but also able to be used offensively ) that way the nodachi wielding samurai couldve been given a more agile cousin to use while still having the shinobi fill People's need to feed their inner ninja.

That said is it possible that you could please read this and pass it to developers as an idea for a future samurai faction warrior? I'm sure you can see some merit in designing a long and short wielding traditional style armored warrior.

Edit
Should have been more clear sorry, the shinobi in the initial assassin role and the Orochi as more of a hybrid vanguard\assassin for example using long\short weaponry as I get that their styles are different yet both are assassin role. The long\short Orochi with fixed direction guard but fast attack was a missed opportunity as a samurai concept.

CaynAldan
05-14-2017, 12:55 PM
It would be great a warrior like that with superior block attacks, block with wakizashi as he throws his katana attack